Phoenix68

G.O.P. = Auto-Immorality

G.O.P. = Auto-Immorality

March 11, 2019

"There’s almost nothing a conservative politician or pundit can do or say that the GOP's base won’t somehow ignore or justify.

The dulling of the Republican Party's moral gag reflex began long before Donald Trump came along. Back in 1968, Richard Nixon made a conscious decision to adopt a Southern Strategy that would transform the party of Lincoln into a party happy to welcome white-supremacists into the fold."

10 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

Moonbats are the ones who say or do ridiculous things (AOC, Omar, Maxipad Waters, et al) and their apparatchiks think their brilliant or try to make excuses for their idiocy.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Moonbats are the ones who say or do ridiculous things (AOC, Omar, Maxipad Waters, et al) and their apparatchiks think their brilliant or try to make excuses for their idiocy.

Everyone is a moon bat thanks to DOTUS

and actually I am grateful for that that's a good thing it will make America great because you're going to have to figure out how to solve everybody's mental crisis

Comparing scandals by party

Just glancing at the chart above, it’s pretty clear which administrations are the most criminal, but let’s roll up the data anyway.

EXECUTIVE BRANCH CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES BY PARTY SINCE 1968
ADMINISTRATION

TOTAL YEARS

IN OFFICE

CRIMINAL

INDICTMENTS

CRIMINAL

CONVICTIONS

PRISON

SENTENCES

DEMOCRATIC 20 3 1 1
REPUBLICAN 28 120 89 34

Some might try to argue that this unfairly penalizes Republican administrations because GOP administrations held office for eight more years than Democratic administrations during this time period. The huge gap between the numbers shows how ridiculous that is, but even so, let’s get the averages per year of combined administrations:

AVERAGE EXECUTIVE BRANCH CRIMINAL ACTIONS BY YEAR SINCE 1968
ADMINISTRATION

AVERAGE #

INDICTMENTS

PER YEAR

AVERAGE #

CONVICTIONS

PER YEAR

AVERAGE #

IMPRISONMENTS

PER YEAR

DEMOCRATIC 0.15 0.05 0.05
REPUBLICAN 4.29 3.18 1.21

Even when we standardize it by getting annual averages, GOP administrations still have 29 times more indictments, 64 times more convictions, and 24 times more prison sentences. 

It's kind of obvious who can play baseball in Washington and who can't now

I think I heard beto's going to jump in soon

I would love to hear Trump say quotation I decided not to seek a second term end quotation

In the ensuing years, GOP leaders happily torpedoed campaign finance reform measures that arose from Watergate.

They slashed taxes on the rich and waged a war on social programs. They launched costly wars based on bogus intel. They ran up massive debts after fulminating about budget deficits. They chose to protect the profits of the gun lobby over the lives of children — even after 20 6 and 7-year-olds were gunned down in cold blood. They embraced voter suppression. They flouted the Constitution by refusing even to consider the Supreme Court nominee of a Democratic president, and rubber-stamped a Republican nominee credibly accused of sexual assault. They even found a way to justify ripping migrant children from their parents.

Republicans have done so largely at the bidding of talk radio and TV hosts whose only goal is to build audience share by stoking a narrative of white male victimization, in which hatred of immigrants and minorities and homosexuals and women is the logical correlate.

Why was a reality TV star with a history of bankruptcies and criminal associates able to conquer the Grand Old Party within a few months? Because there is no guiding morality at the heart of modern conservatism. The party’s only aim is to hold power. It is wholly unmoored from coherent policy aims, aside from the protection of the donor class that underwrites it.

Deep down, most Republicans know that their party has lost its way.

They know the president is a lazy conman who cares more about making money than running the country, and who was thrilled to receive help from Russians to win his election. They know that his spouting of conspiracy theories and his flouting law enforcement and intelligence agencies poses a danger to democracy.

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

And there's nobody there to save it

Is that Mark guy who doesn't like Donald Trump a Republican?

He's pretty Sharp

I suspect Donald will say he will not seek a second term and I wonder who will jump in at least that's what I'm hoping will happen

4 minutes ago, benson13 said:

In the ensuing years, GOP leaders happily torpedoed campaign finance reform measures that arose from Watergate.

They slashed taxes on the rich and waged a war on social programs. They launched costly wars based on bogus intel. They ran up massive debts after fulminating about budget deficits. They chose to protect the profits of the gun lobby over the lives of children — even after 20 6 and 7-year-olds were gunned down in cold blood. They embraced voter suppression. They flouted the Constitution by refusing even to consider the Supreme Court nominee of a Democratic president, and rubber-stamped a Republican nominee credibly accused of sexual assault. They even found a way to justify ripping migrant children from their parents.

Republicans have done so largely at the bidding of talk radio and TV hosts whose only goal is to build audience share by stoking a narrative of white male victimization, in which hatred of immigrants and minorities and homosexuals and women is the logical correlate.

Why was a reality TV star with a history of bankruptcies and criminal associates able to conquer the Grand Old Party within a few months? Because there is no guiding morality at the heart of modern conservatism. The party’s only aim is to hold power. It is wholly unmoored from coherent policy aims, aside from the protection of the donor class that underwrites it.

They know the president is a lazy conman who cares more about making money than running the country, and who was thrilled to receive help from Russians to win his election. They know that his spouting of conspiracy theories and his flouting law enforcement and intelligence agencies poses a danger to democracy.

^^^^Thinks he is REAL SMART.

Fact is, his "thinking" is what gets BITCH SLAPPED daily.

Add to it, he is too STUPID to realize how hard he gets BITCH SLAPPED and thinks putting people on ignore somehow erases it.

By doing so, we just BITCH SLAP HIM THAT MUCH HARDER and the goddamn SHlTSTAIN MORON is never going to realize it.

We laugh at him then, behind his back and to his face and the DUMBASS never knows what hit him.

says it all!!!

This is why conservatives are so incredibly defensive, why they are constantly whining that everyone is so condescending to them: because they have created a political culture virtually devoid of accountability.

Conservatives worship guys like Trump and Carlson not just because they traffic in bigotry, but because they make their constituents feel respected for harboring those same corrupt values.

1 hour ago, Five By Five said:

Everyone is a moon bat thanks to DOTUS

and actually I am grateful for that that's a good thing it will make America great because you're going to have to figure out how to solve everybody's mental crisis

They need to be voted out of office.  Do you even know what a moonbat is?

12 minutes ago, benson13 said:

It is the dim-0-craps who have gone so far left they have no where else to go. THEY are the ones who are going to lose in 2020. It will be their fault if the US gets 4 more years of trumpy.

Having the Dems run the Country is a hell of a lot cheaper than having your CRIMINAL party at the Helm....History proves it time and time again

1 minute ago, Buffalo said:

They need to be voted out of office.  Do you even know what a moonbat is?

yeah I know I might be one but I know what a bat bomb is? for sure have you ever heard of the bat bomb?

It was a potential candidate to take out the Japanese but the nuclear bomb beat It

Having the Dems run the Country is a hell of a lot cheaper than having your CRIMINAL party at the Helm....History proves it time and time again

^^^ His PARTY HACK "check is in the mail".

He falls for that crap every single time.

No really.

says it all!!!

This is why conservatives are so incredibly defensive, why they are constantly whining that everyone is so condescending to them: because they have created a political culture virtually devoid of accountability.

Conservatives worship guys like Trump and Carlson not just because they traffic in bigotry, but because they make their constituents feel respected for harboring those same corrupt values.

What your doing is projecting. Your accusing the repulsives of doing EXACTLY what the dim-0-craps are currently guilty of doing. It is laughably lame.

Their Invented "GOD"

reaganread.jpg?w=720

This is why conservatives are so incredibly defensive, why they are constantly whining that everyone is so condescending to them: because they have created a political culture virtually devoid of accountability

13 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Their Invented "GOD"

reaganread.jpg?w=720

This is why conservatives are so incredibly defensive, why they are constantly whining that everyone is so condescending to them: because they have created a political culture virtually devoid of accountability

Gen AA Educational Video:

Comrades, as you know the dim-0-crap party rushes forward to a glorious new United State through the leadership of the illest of the ill - Comrade Ilhan Omar, Rah Rah Rashida and of course the A to the O to the C.
With a merry band of fake real victims' of the oppressive capitalist pigs, having their suffering exploited and pumped into every fake real news network across the flat earth, soon we will prevail and everything will fall apart be perfect.
We must however not forget Gen AA (because that comes after Z). If they have no re-educational videos they may choose to have the freedom to choose and spoil all of CAIR's goals the utopia. We could just abort them all at 886.429 weeks, but who would be left to vote for the party?
In honor of our new leadership I'm working on a new Single Star Spangled Banner -
        "Oh say can you see the one AOC..."

That's as far as I've gotten so far.

Comrades, as you know the party rushes forward to a glorious new United State through the leadership of the illest of the ill - Comrade Ilhan Omar, Rah Rah Rashida and of course the A to the O to the C.

With a merry band of fake real victims' of the oppressive capitalist pigs, having their suffering exploited and pumped into every fake real news network across the flat earth, soon we will prevail and everything will fall apart be perfect.

We must however not forget Gen AA (because that comes after Z). If they have no re-educational videos they may choose to have the freedom to choose and spoil all of CAIR's goals the utopia. We could just abort them all at 886.429 weeks, but who would be left to vote for the party?

In honor of our new leadership I'm working on a new Single Star Spangled Banner -

Comrades, as you know the party rushes forward to a glorious new United State through the leadership of the illest of the ill - Comrade Ilhan Omar, Rah Rah Rashida and of course the A to the O to the C.

nixon-r-reagan-r-bush-george-h-w-r-76-28820240.png

15 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Their Invented "GOD"

reaganread.jpg?w=720

Reagan was the beginning of the Republican disaster that rolled on through the two Bushes, and hit rock bottom with the traitor, Trump.

And most Republicans are still oblivious to the fact that the GOP has concentrated America's wealth more and more into the hands of the richest 1%, while undermining the environment we all live in, jeopardizing the health and well-being of us all. 

18 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Sorry but i can't ignore the progressives antipathy towards Christianity, Jews, the unborn, capitalism, or cisgender white males.  Your party, outside of lip service given to the underprivileged, is wrong on nearly every issue. I use to have some shared views with Democrats but now they seem more interested in promoting sexual deviancy than defending workers rights or protesting foolish wars. I recall anti war protests every weekend when Bush was in office. Obama took over and the protests stopped. The wars expanded, drone strikes increased, not a peep. That demonstrated to me most liberals are partisan hacks with no moral core.

2 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

Reagan was the beginning of the Republican disaster that rolled on through the two Bushes, and hit rock bottom with the traitor, Trump.

And most Republicans are still oblivious to the fact that the GOP has concentrated America's wealth more and more into the hands of the richest 1%, while undermining the environment we all live in, jeopardizing the health and well-being of us all. 

I wonder why the "GOP" (repulsives) have "concentrated America's wealth more and more into the hands of " dim-0-craps. Look it up, bozo. Some of the wealthiest beneficiaries of the wealth gains have been big dim-0-crap supporters.

It is no accident that the Republican Party has given us one criminal and/or incompetent administration and congress after another.

Nixon was a crook, Reagan was a fool, GW Bush was incompetent, and Trump is such a criminal, he makes Nixon look like a jaywalker.

And the result for the American people and the world has been horrific.

We are burdened with lingering GOP wars, and a DOD budget that is more than what our next 10 rival military nations spend.

Climate Change and environmental degradation is on pace to render the planet even more hazardous to our health, than it was.

Our western alliance is crumbling, and our economy has become one that concentrates more and more wealth in the few, while making life for the vast majority more and more difficult.

The GOP has also been the cause of our national debt of $22 trillion, when we could be debt free if GW Bush hadn't reversed the Clinton tax policies.

And worst of all the Republican Party and the criminal and traitor they put in the WH, are dividing America along racial, ethnic and religious lines, which endangers us all, and brings joy only to our enemy, Vladimir Putin.

The GOP must be made history in the next elections or America's future is dire.

and thay wanted to put raygun on Mount Rushmore....Unf'ingbelievable