Sign in to follow this  
jerra-

trump's sons and elephant hunting

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 1:18 PM, drvoke said:

People who do this are sick f*cks and should be killed. End of story.

Trumps sons kill beautiful leopards and smile with the dead corpse of the magnificent cat they just murdered...

They kill for the sport of killing...they are murderers!

One word for Dumb Don Jr. and Retard Eric...KARMA!!!!!

16 hours ago, Michaelf said:

Try a complete sentence. Maybe I'll be able to figure out what you're going on about.

Wow!

You really dont know the difference between the words steak and stake.

8 hours ago, Squatchman said:

Wow!

You really dont know the difference between the words steak and stake.

Of course I know the difference but I don't know why you're so fixated on it. You should stick to the topic of the thread.

BTW, you should keep an eye on your own spelling...It's "don't" not "dont".

I hope that helps.

20 hours ago, MeWiseMagic said:

Trumps sons kill beautiful leopards and smile with the dead corpse of the magnificent cat they just murdered...

They kill for the sport of killing...they are murderers!

One word for Dumb Don Jr. and Retard Eric...KARMA!!!!!

The sport is hunting. A successful hunt often ends in a kill. Even when done illegally, it's never considered murder. The term "murder" is reserved for when there's a human victim.

7 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Do the Trump boys like elephant burgers?  If they don't eat the elephant meat...they shouldn't be "trophy" hunting. 

In most African hunting by folks from this side of the world, the hunter doesn't get the meat but it's often used by the locals.

8 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

In most African hunting by folks from this side of the world, the hunter doesn't get the meat but it's often used by the locals.

If you won't eat the meat, you shouldn't be killing the beast.  It's called "trophy hunting."

Lots of deer hunters don't like the taste of gamey venison...so they "donate" it to soup kitchens. 

My Dad taught me a lesson about such things 50 years ago.  I shot a sparrow with my BB gun and he made me clean it...and then he started to cook it for me. 

He didn't make me eat it, but the message was received loud and clear. 

Trophy hunters are lowest form of "sportsmen."

Just now, DennisTheMenace said:

If you won't eat the meat, you shouldn't be killing the beast.  It's called "trophy hunting".   Lots of deer hunters don't like the taste of gamey venison...so they "donate" it to soup kitchens. 

My Dad taught me a lesson about such things 50 years ago.  I shot a sparrow with my BB gun and he made me clean it...and then he started to cook it for me. 

He didn't make me eat it, but the message was received loud and clear. 

Trophy hunters are lowest form of "sportsmen."

Check the link I just provided in my last post. The meat from elephants killed by tourist hunters is NOT wasted. The locals get to keep it.

The trumps feeding the needy.

2 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

That’s really weird.  

He messed you up.  

11 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

The sport is hunting. A successful hunt often ends in a kill. Even when done illegally, it's never considered murder. The term "murder" is reserved for when there's a human victim.

No its murder. 

Those trump fags dont eat the animal.

But the poor babies arent allowed to bring their trophies back.

And you didn't know the difference between stake and steak until I pointed it out.

You had the spelling wrong.

And didn't know any different. You're welcome.

I just missed a punctuation mark.

Nice try but you are still a piece of illiterate crap to wipe off of the bottom of my boot.

Just like your president trash and his turd boys.

7 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

Here is some factual information about elephant hunting for those who would like to learn instead of just making Bad word up. Notice that nothing goes to waste. 

https://gothunts.com/see-what-happens-to-an-elephant-after-elephant-hunting/

Here is some factual information about elephants...they are endangered.   There aren't many of them left in the wild.  

Link

Just now, Squatchman said:

No its murder. 

Those trump fags dont eat the animal.

But the poor babies arent allowed to bring their trophies back.

And you didn't know the difference between stake and steak until I pointed it out.

You had the spelling wrong.

And didn't know any different. You're welcome.

I just missed a punctuation mark.

Nice try but you are still a piece of illiterate crap to wipe off of the bottom of my boot.

Just like your president trash and his turd boys.

You seem to be a very disturbed person. I hope you get some help and things start to go a little better for you. All that hate is going to eat you up.

5 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

Check the link I just provided in my last post. The meat from elephants killed by tourist hunters is NOT wasted. The locals get to keep it.

And if you love these trump fags you should put a capital T. at the beginning of their name. I don't because they aren't a pronoun in my book. 

Come on. If we are going to be spellchecking you need to up your game.

Loser.

10 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

The Trumps feeding the needy?  The Trumps don't care about anyone but themselves.   Let me guess...you have Fox and Friends on loop. 

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c8cd799446e7a2f51

1 minute ago, Michaelf said:

You seem to be a very disturbed person. I hope you get some help and things start to go a little better for you. All that hate is going to eat you up.

You seem to be a very cowardly person. You think hunting endangered species makes people like you and the trash feel like men.

This is because like them you have a short penis.

Little man syndrome.

2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

And if you love these trump fags you should put a capital T. at the beginning of their name. I don't because they aren't a pronoun in my book. 

Come on. If we are going to be spellchecking you need to up your game.

Loser.

You're really getting creepy.

6 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Here is some factual information about elephants...they are endangered.   There aren't many of them left in the wild.  

Link

Your link correctly identifies the main threat to elephant populations as poaching and habitat loss. The Trumps weren't poaching.  

3 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

The Trumps feeding the needy?  The Trumps don't care about anyone but themselves.   Let me guess...you have Fox and Friends on the TV on loop. 

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c8cd799446e7a2f51

The trumps don't care about the needy.

Maybe they will die there and feed a pack of needy hyenas.

1 minute ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Link

I see the symbolism.. republicans shooting Elephants...  Democrats feeding carrots to the  the donkey/mules of America.. personally i think the republicans should change their symbol to the Russian bear and go shoot a few of them.

Just now, Michaelf said:

Your link correctly identifies the main threat to elephant populations as poaching and habitat loss. The Trumps weren't poaching.  

Yeah they are. They pay to do it.

5 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

You're really getting creepy.

Who are you to be calling anyone "creepy."  You are supporting the trump boys trophy hunting of an endangered species and tying to say the trumps are feeding the needy. 

Make Africa Great Again.   Have you seen Eric and Donald Jr?  Talk about "creepy." 

3 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

You seem to be a very cowardly person. You think hunting endangered species makes people like you and the trash feel like men.

This is because like them you have a short penis.

Little man syndrome.

Hunting doesn't make one a man but it's an activity that many men enjoy. But...I know quite a few woman who hunt too.

Just now, DennisTheMenace said:

Who are you to be calling anyone "creepy."  You are supporting the trump boys trophy hunting of an endangered species and tying to say the trumps are feeding the needy. 

Make Africa Great Again.   Have you seen Eric and Donald Jr?  Talk about "creepy. 

Beavis and Butthead wannabes.