Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jerra-

trump's sons and elephant hunting

Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, drvoke said:

We really have to come to a consensus as a world civilization, that these types of people are intolerable. They should be shackled and pilloried in the public square. Heaps of abuse should be encouraged, and physical attacks allowed. Cheers should ring through the air when a bold individual caves their skull in.

+1000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JinnMartini said:

+1000

yer such a faggot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hankk said:

I would rather see an Elephant with a  Bullet in its brain then see Elephants Starving to death because of overpopulation. And by overpopulation, I'm talking about the number of animals in a given area. In some areas of Africa, Elephants have become Pests. 

 

As opposed to people? Human beings are the most prolific mammal on the planet. There are more human beings than rats. How about a little human population management? Dumbass, self-important, Christian Republicans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

if you devalue the elephant there is no use for them...they will go extinct. 

when an American anti hunter asked an African why he wanted the lions hunted he said...because the lion ate my brother two years ago, it killed my son last year and this year it killed my wife. why dont you take the lion home with you

 

elephants are magnificent gentle creatures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, drvoke said:

 

As opposed to people? Human beings are the most prolific mammal on the planet. There are more human beings than rats. How about a little human population management? Dumbass, self-important, Christian Republicans.

sure....we should kill all democrats....make trophy hunting your kind legal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jerra- said:

 

elephants are magnificent gentle creatures.

hahahahahaha…………...unless you piss one off.....but that goes without saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

yer such a faggot

 

^^^ keyboard lion roaring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigsky said:

hahahahahaha…………...unless you piss one off.....but that goes without saying.

 

Again, the same goes for humans. What a tone deaf dumbass. How many times does something have to be repeated before it gets through that Christianity-imprinted think skull of yours? F*CK!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bigsky said:

sure....we should kill all democrats....make trophy hunting your kind legal

 

No limits on R's, shoot until your shoulder hurts, eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bigsky said:

hahahahahaha…………...unless you piss one off.....but that goes without saying.

 

well if one is stupid enough too....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

sure....we should kill all democrats....make trophy hunting your kind legal

 

This goes beyond partisan interests.

There are democrat hunters too.

 

How about we put a bounty onassholes of your ilk?

 

Some years back I read about this guy who was collecting all types of penises that he dried and kept as trophies ...

 

Maybe we should put a bounty ... say 5 bucks a dozen ... on you hunters'  licorice-size, atrophied penises, what saz, fckface ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

 

This goes beyond partisan interests.

There are democrat hunters too.

 

How about we put a bounty onassholes of your ilk?

 

Some years back I read about this guy who was collecting all types of penises that he dried and kept as trophies ...

 

Maybe we should put a bounty ... say 5 bucks a dozen ... on you hunters'  licorice-size, atrophied penises, what saz, fckface ?

Hell, he would pay the $5,

just for snacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

Build more fences, roads and limit their roaming areas completely and when there is a thousand of them in an area the size of a footbal field ... you'll have to put a bullet into all of theis skulls, so they all won't starve.

 

YOU ARE ANASSHOLE !

 

Hey, Go yell at the Countries in Africa, Africa is developing very quickly and Elephants will only be worth what Tourists are willing to pay to see them or Kill them. We can sit here in our very well developed country with everything modern society has to offer. Is it right we tell other people, NO you must Burn Dung for heat and cooking so you don't get overdeveloped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

Again, the same goes for humans. What a tone deaf dumbass. How many times does something have to be repeated before it gets through that Christianity-imprinted think skull of yours? F*CK!

settle down 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hankk said:

 

Hey, Go yell at the Countries in Africa, Africa is developing very quickly and Elephants will only be worth what Tourists are willing to pay to see them or Kill them. We can sit here in our very well developed country with everything modern society has to offer. Is it right we tell other people, NO you must Burn Dung for heat and cooking so you don't get overdeveloped?

democrats love telling ni66ers what to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

This goes beyond partisan interests.

There are democrat hunters too.

 

How about we put a bounty onassholes of your ilk?

 

Some years back I read about this guy who was collecting all types of penises that he dried and kept as trophies ...

 

Maybe we should put a bounty ... say 5 bucks a dozen ... on you hunters'  licorice-size, atrophied penises, what saz, fckface ?

the world and reality is not your precious government and your man made cities and societies...

you would never survive in the real world. you are a product of societal protection, without it you would wither. you better hope your societal façade dont go away....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hankk said:

 

Hey, Go yell at the Countries in Africa, Africa is developing very quickly and Elephants will only be worth what Tourists are willing to pay to see them or Kill them. We can sit here in our very well developed country with everything modern society has to offer. Is it right we tell other people, NO you must Burn Dung for heat and cooking so you don't get overdeveloped?

 

there are africans who devote their lives protecting the elephants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A nice thorough culling of humans is the need of the hour.

 

Starting with the vermin aka muslimes.

That alone would remove 1.5 billion viruses.

 

Next all the pervert deviants that are the non-heteros.

That ought to take care of roughly 300 millions more.

 

Emptying all prisons and pens also would help a lot.

World-wide that would mean half a billion parasites less.

 

I could think up some more  "undesirables"  whom no one would miss if given the bullet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

the world and reality is not your precious government and your man made cities and societies...

you would never survive in the real world. you are a product of societal protection, without it you would wither. you better hope your societal façade dont go away....

 

I got it

We invite African hunters to come to the US and collect heads of the WienieRighties.

Mount them and hang them on their walls.

sounds like a win win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

well if one is stupid enough too....

500 defenseless africans each year are killed by elephants....

200 by hippos

200 by cape buffalo...most of them are trophy hunters...

 

wild animals are killers....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bigsky said:

the world and reality is not your precious government and your man made cities and societies...

you would never survive in the real world. you are a product of societal protection, without it you would wither. you better hope your societal façade dont go away....

 

^^^ Clueless piece of sh|t making things up to rationalise his twisted mind.

 

L o L

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigsky said:

500 defenseless africans each year are killed by elephants....

200 by hippos

200 by cape buffalo...most of them are trophy hunters...

 

wild animals are killers....

 

Keep feed them the hunters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

there are africans who devote their lives protecting the elephants.

and hunting them does that....where it is wanted and needed....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JinnMartini said:

 

^^^ Clueless piece of sh|t making things up to rationalise his twisted mind.

 

L o L

oh no....yer fake ass wouldn't survive three days in nature....you are not a natural human being...…. you are a product of society...a fake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...