Sign in to follow this  
jerra-

trump's sons and elephant hunting

46 minutes ago, jerra- said:

meaning they keep a few animals alive for future killing.

Of course. As any other resource, you manage it so you'll have it in the future.

We don't have any elephants in my neck of the woods but we have plenty of deer...plenty to hunt, and plenty to smash up your car. The farmers that don't hunt or lease to hunters would prefer to kill every last one and so would the insurance companies... It's the hunters who want to keep them around.

2 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

Of course. As any other resource, you manage it so you'll have it in the future.

We don't have any elephants in my neck of the woods but we have plenty of deer...plenty to hunt, and plenty to smash up your car. The farmers that don't hunt or lease to hunters would prefer to kill every last one and so would the insurance companies... It's the hunters who want to keep them around.

yep....and their value is in what a hunter will pay to hunt them....

Just about a couple of months ago I read some guy fatally shot his son during a hunting party.

Mistaken for a wild boar.

The boy had just turned 18 or something and was a party to the hunt with own gun et all.

He died after  few weeks of agony.

I got drunk on that.

TOO FVCKING FANNY !

Hopefully something similar happens to Bigsky-Smalld|ck too.

And to Trump's sons, of course.

Like say they shoot Barron mistaking him for a run-away pig !

L o L

Now THAT would be fanny as hell !

9 minutes ago, bigsky said:

oh no....yer fake ass wouldn't survive three days in nature....you are not a natural human being...…. you are a product of society...a fake

^^^ clueless piece of sh|t making things up to rationalise his twisted mind.

L o L

4 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Just about a couple of months ago I read some guy fatally shot his son during a hunting party.

Mistaken for a wild boar.

The boy had just turned 18 or something and was a party to the hunt with own gun et all.

He died after  few weeks of agony.

I got drunk on that.

TOO FVCKING FANNY !

Hopefully something similar happens to Bigsky-Smalld|ck too.

And to Trump's sons, of course.

Like say they shoot Barron mistaking him for a run-away pig !

L o L

Now THAT would be fanny as hell !

+1    I love hunting accidents. One of my brother's friends fell out of a tree stand, got caught up in the equipment, and hanged himself to death. Couldn't stop laughing.

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

+1    I love hunting accidents. One of my brother's friends fell out of a tree stand, got caught up in the equipment, and hanged himself to death. Couldn't stop laughing.

I do too!

Thanks for sharing the good tidings.

11 minutes ago, drvoke said:

See the source imageoh...that is funny

9 minutes ago, bigsky said:

oh...that is funny

I laughed at the death of someone wanting to kill. You are laughing at someone who has a different shade of skin. If you can equate those, you are mentally ill.

I hope no administrator looks at your grisly post. I'm not a rat, but it clearly violates NHB rules.

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I laughed at the death of someone wanting to kill. You are laughing at someone who has a different shade of skin. If you can equate those, you are mentally ill.

I hope no administrator looks at your grisly post. I'm not a rat, but it clearly violates NHB rules.

so that wasn't your brothers friend? I bet he hates ni66ers....

17 hours ago, jerra- said:

Jines said he and his company are now dealing with the fallout and making sure people understand the "actual facts as opposed to the mischaracterization of the information on social media."

Jines said the elephants were killed in a designated safari area and was conducted in compliance with laws and regulations in both Zimbabwe and the U.S. He called the majority of the responses to the images "profane" and "threatening.

---------------------------------------

I would be very surprised if this company stays in business. the onslaught of negative comments on facebook is huge. many many people despise elephant hunting.

the slaughter of elephants is not what most people want including those who live in america.

YA COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS..WHAT'S THE LAW  " GIVE US A BUNCH OF

MONEY AND YOU CAN KILL ANYTHING YOU WANT

57 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

Deer hunters normally dress the deer they hunt and eat them. This is not true with elephant hunters. Eelphants are an endangered species, deer are not. Years ago, I lived in a tiny town in Lewis Co., Washington. It was in Gifford Pinchot National Forest, and the people were mostly loggers, descendants of people who settled there in the 1940's from western Virginia. They called anyone who was not a local as "flatlander".

Poaching deer  was a regular activity. about half the floorspace of one of the local "supermarkets" was a meat locker, filled with deer meat.  Hunting was always going on in the forest, you could always hear shooting going on. The local game warden did nothing to stop poaching, But there were lots and lots of deer.

31 minutes ago, jimjc said:

YA COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS..WHAT'S THE LAW  " GIVE US A BUNCH OF

MONEY AND YOU CAN KILL ANYTHING YOU WANT

facebook experienced problems today, maybe because of the onslaught of negative comments

about the slaughtering of those elephants by mike jines. there were thousands.

I admit I posted a couple of negative comments along with mad faces.

. I admit I posted a couple of negative comments and some mad faces.

you know I could make robotic hunting air vehicles that could just fly around in euthanize the elephants with a little tiny dart

2 hours ago, bigsky said:

yep....and their value is in what a hunter will pay to hunt them....

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

facebook experienced problems today, maybe because of the onslaught of negative comments

about the slaughtering of those elephants by mike jines. there were thousands.

I admit I posted a couple of negative comments along with mad faces.

. I admit I posted a couple of negative comments and some mad faces.

GOOD

1 hour ago, Five By Five said:

you know I could make robotic hunting air vehicles that could just fly around in euthanize the elephants with a little tiny dart

Why would you, or anyone, do that?

Africa is a very large area. Tanzania is twice the size of California. Finding elephants is not all that easy.

28 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why would you, or anyone, do that?

Africa is a very large area. Tanzania is twice the size of California. Finding elephants is not all that easy.

I am a good engineer. Just imagine if you could hunt with the drone in Africa from the comfort of your bed XMan

Supersonic is within my capabilities

Cruise Missiles. For Extinction

9 hours ago, jerra- said:

what a predicament for elephant lovers and trump supporters.

this is a sad picture.

Mike Jines With Dead Elephant

awesome that is a great pic  ,,,,, too bad we dont see bamy  crumpled like that

13 hours ago, Michaelf said:

steak

Elephants

Tiger?

What kind of 'steak" are you referring to ,you illiterate.

On 3/13/2019 at 7:48 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Deer hunters normally dress the deer they hunt and eat them. This is not true with elephant hunters. Eelphants are an endangered species, deer are not. Years ago, I lived in a tiny town in Lewis Co., Washington. It was in Gifford Pinchot National Forest, and the people were mostly loggers, descendants of people who settled there in the 1940's from western Virginia. They called anyone who was not a local as "flatlander".

Poaching deer  was a regular activity. about half the floorspace of one of the local "supermarkets" was a meat locker, filled with deer meat.  Hunting was always going on in the forest, you could always hear shooting going on. The local game warden did nothing to stop poaching, But there were lots and lots of deer.

Yes, it's not that different around here and other places I've been. The law sometimes looks the other way when it comes to killing meat.

Elephants may be endangered but the biggest problem for most animals is loss of habitat and a land owner needs a reason to keep the land as elephant habitat....poaching is  problem in Africa but the Trumps aren't poaching.

13 hours ago, Squatchman said:

Elephants

Tiger?

What kind of 'steak" are you referring to ,you illiterate.

What the hell are you talking about? 

8 hours ago, Michaelf said:

What the hell are you talking about? 

You're education is showing.

Steak or stake?

28 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

You're education is showing.

Steak or stake?

Try a complete sentence. Maybe I'll be able to figure out what you're going on about.