Sign in to follow this  
jerra-

trump's sons and elephant hunting

6 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

But you don't get to dictate what is or isn't the "end of story".  You certainly don't get to decide who should be killed.

Legal hunting is good and it sounds like this was legal hunting...end of story. LOL

City people are some STRANGE critters.

legal hunting is still hunting,

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

legal hunting is still hunting,

And hunting is good.

I would rather see an Elephant with a  Bullet in its brain then see Elephants Starving to death because of overpopulation. And by overpopulation, I'm talking about the number of animals in a given area. In some areas of Africa, Elephants have become Pests. 

Just now, jerra- said:

this is good?

Mike Jines With Dead Elephant

I don't have any reason to say that it isn't.

1 minute ago, Michaelf said:

I don't have any reason to say that it isn't.

then go on facebook and defend the poor bastar--.

he is getting swamped with thousands of hate messages.

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

then go on facebook and defend the poor bastar--.

he is getting swamped with thousands of hate messages.

I don't do Facebook.

Lots of people post their hunting pics (usually more local hunting) on facebook and get problems.

Today so many people are raised in cities that they just have no clue. Even many folks who live out in the country live as if they were still in the city they came from. We kill as much of our own meat as we can. Some we raise to kill and some we hunt. I get a pay check and I know where the grocery store is but, I'd rather hunt or butcher what I raised. My wife and I have made some really fine meals of some very cute critters. LOL that's what they're here for.

We really have to come to a consensus as a world civilization, that these types of people are intolerable. They should be shackled and pilloried in the public square. Heaps of abuse should be encouraged, and physical attacks allowed. Cheers should ring through the air when a bold individual caves their skull in.

No we have not come to any such consensus as a civilization.

Hunting is big business over much of the world. Many of those poor soles who live in the freedom hating countries that don't allow hunting save their pennies and travel to hunt.

When hunting goes away so will the wild places because it's hunters who value them the most and do the most to preserve them.

1 minute ago, Michaelf said:

No we have not come to any such consensus as a civilization.

Hunting is big business over much of the world. Many of those poor soles who live in the freedom hating countries that don't allow hunting save their pennies and travel to hunt.

When hunting goes away so will the wild places because it's hunters who value them the most and do the most to preserve them.

no statement could be more untrue.

it is people that love animals that value the wild places.

hunters only want to kill the animals.

they would kill every kill each and

every animal into extinction if they could.

4 minutes ago, jerra- said:

no statement could be more untrue.

it is people that love animals that value the wild places.

hunters only want to kill the animals.

they would kill every kill each and

every animal into extinction if they could.

+1

They lie to themselves and then to others. They love to kill. They are a detriment to the human race and to the planet. We would be far better off without them. One day we need to face this fact and do something about it.

Not true at all. As a rule, hunters support the game management regulations an contribute to determining what they should be. Additionally, in the US, lots of the money used for management (even the management of places where there is no hunting) comes from hunters and fishermen.  Hunters have the most at steak in preservation. Without it we'd lose  hunting. Most of you just see a little bit of it on TV...and most of that is nonsense. When the wild is gone, you'll just watch something else on TV while living in your concrete jungle that represents an awful lot of lost habitat.

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

+1

They lie to themselves and then to others. They love to kill. They are a detriment to the human race and to the planet. We would be far better off without them. One day we need to face this fact and do something about it.

I don't believe that you'll ever do anything at all about anything.

Just now, Michaelf said:

I don't believe that you'll ever do anything at all about anything.

You're speculating. I know you're wrong. 

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

Why kill another living creature if you're not starving and the animal isn't attacking you?  There's no good reason. 

because the animals kill and torture the natives in the areas they reside.....the fu cking elephants destroy crops and homes and kill people.

they are a natural resource and need managed. you know nothing of wildlife conservation....perhaps you need to shut your mouth and let the people that do know about this sh it take care of it.

21 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

Not true at all. As a rule, hunters support the game management regulations an contribute to determining what they should be. Additionally, in the US, lots of the money used for management (even the management of places where there is no hunting) comes from hunters and fishermen.  Hunters have the most at steak in preservation. Without it we'd lose  hunting. Most of you just see a little bit of it on TV...and most of that is nonsense. When the wild is gone, you'll just watch something else on TV while living in your concrete jungle that represents an awful lot of lost habitat.

meaning they keep a few animals alive for future killing.

Just now, jerra- said:

meaning they keep a few animals alive for future killing.

Four Canadian wolves were captured and air-dropped on Lake Superior's Isle Royale National Park in Michigan – effectively doubling the pack’s current numbers – as part of an effort to rebuild the dwindling wolf population and help control the moose population, officials said Monday.

1 hour ago, personreal said:

Proper management can help maintain healthy populations of both elephants and other animals.

There is not an overabundance of elephants, the Zimbabwe elephant herd does not need culling. Odds are Trump is doing this because some wannabe elephant hunter offered him big bucks.

1 hour ago, personreal said:

Proper management can help maintain healthy populations of both elephants and other animals.

Yeah, you can count on those savage simian  n|66ers  to properly manage their fauna populations.

Just how retarded can you get ?

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is not an overabundance of elephants, the Zimbabwe elephant herd does not need culling. Odds are Trump is doing this because some wannabe elephant hunter offered him big bucks.

once a species reaches the carrying capacity of their environment it is prudent for man to harvest the surplus.....KEEPING the numbers in harmony with the resources...

when we dont do this.....THIS HAPPENS

See the source image

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

and   his sons asked him to.

4 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Yeah, you can count on those savage simian  n|66ers  to properly manage their fauna populations.

Just how retarded can you get ?

look at the elk in the u.s....they were hunted to near extinction...now they are prolific....because of hunting.

1 hour ago, Hankk said:

I would rather see an Elephant with a  Bullet in its brain then see Elephants Starving to death because of overpopulation. And by overpopulation, I'm talking about the number of animals in a given area. In some areas of Africa, Elephants have become Pests. 

Build more fences, roads and limit their roaming areas completely and when there is a thousand of them in an area the size of a footbal field ... you'll have to put a bullet into all of theis skulls, so they all won't starve.

YOU ARE ANASSHOLE !

Just now, jerra- said:

or because his sons asked him to.

if you devalue the elephant there is no use for them...they will go extinct. 

when an American anti hunter asked an African why he wanted the lions hunted he said...because the lion ate my brother two years ago, it killed my son last year and this year it killed my wife. why dont you take the lion home with you