Jump to content
jbander

What's the stupidest thing that comes from a right wingers mouth.

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, jbander said:

 That someone or something in this country is socialist or communist. How do they do it ? each and everyone of them makes up their own absurd definition of socialism or communism, most of them are belly rollers . There is absolutely no such thing in this country. They have their own definition in every encyclopedia in the world and everyone of those definitions makes it clear 100%, that there is no such thing in this country nor will there ever be. Every list of tenets on socialism and communism has one tenet always at the top , it's there because it is the prime tenet without which there is no socialism or communism,. The means of production is owned by the government and the sales of that production is done by the state.  OK idiots , what was the last time someone walk up to you and said " you know we should have all businesses in this country owned and taken care of by the government. You people are total idiots. Challenge to the brain dead, go to any encyclopedia get the main tenets of socialism, bring them back and with any of the tenets, not just the one I pointed out any of them. Show us how those tenets makes anyone or anything socialist in this country. The word is definition from a encyclopedia , I don't give a Bad wordt what your opinion is or what any other sight says it is.  Bring your source.

^^  Communist  ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jbander said:

t's always a problem here having to deal with people who make up every point they have

 

You must have a lot of problems dealing with your leftist associates because that is all what they do

 

10 minutes ago, jbander said:

yes Hitler was elected as all people are in a parliamentary systems.

 

Again as much as I despise Hitler, you are wrong, he was not elected chancellor, he was appointed, his party won the most seats but not enough to form a majority government, something tells me you don't know how parliamentary systems work.

 

His nazi goons burn down the Reichstag and blamed it on the Communists/Marxists, and the German president appointed the Nazi Scum "chancellor" 

 

14 minutes ago, jbander said:

Simple you sold out your country and now your trying to tell us it is because of Clinton somehow. Problem is you can't come up with a reason other then she was a democrat,  that's true, to justify your stupidity.

 

Im afraid you got it ass backwards Comrade.

Unless you can provide proof of Russian collusion with the Kremlin, your opinion hold as much weight as my neighbor's dog flatulence

Clinton is also a crook, and a pathological liar to boot

 

She has done nothing a lawyer before she met Bill, even defending a scumbag rapist, she did nothing during the Nixon watergate investigation which got her removed, she has done squat as First lady of Arkansas and The United States , the first sitting First lady to be subpoenaed  to testify in fraud cases  

 

Used nepotism to become a U.S .Senator and what did she do for New York as a senator? jack sh1t

 

She was pathetic as Secretary of State, Arab springs comes to mind, I wont even mention benghazi as that was a combined effort.

 

taking money from the Saudis who regularly abuses women and yet she claims she stands for woman and the woman is a racist even her latest comment " they all look a like"

God knows if Trump said that, they would be burning down Trump Tower

 

so spare me the bull sh1t about Saint Hillary

 

21 minutes ago, jbander said:

You being stupid enough to be caught up in that makes you the problem and  junior I'm the solution. Your going to be chipped so we can watch you the rest of your life so you don't get another chance to show how stupid you are by electing literally this countries biggest threat and in my opinion it's biggest enemy.

 

I do fine in life Junior, My life doesnt revolve around who is in the white house as Im responsible for my own life, not the Government, Not Trump, not Obama or whoever is in the white house.

 

That is the difference between me and your people, you believe government is going to give access to a bigger share of the pie, while we on the right are baking the pies 

 

Reality Junior.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The people chose Hillary by nearly 3 million votes. Trump was selected buy the idiotic Electoral College.

 

we will be going round and round on the E.C

you think its antiquated and I believe it's fair

 

You will say Hillary won by nearly 3 million votes and Im going to counter with Trump won more States.

 

you will say this is why we need a national vote, and I'm going to counter with look at the last election, Hillary got 3 million votes by taking the Democratic people's republic of California, she took New York and Illinois, and add in obama land, Washington and Bernie Sanders territories , this is why we need the E.C.

 

I personally believe if the election was decided by the national vote, I'm not convinced Hillary would have been guaranteed a victory, Im not sure if Trump would have won either as they were both hated.

 

In a national vote you would have more than one candidate , including Bernie for the D.S. which would take a ton of votes from Hillary, The Libertarians would have taken votes from Trump, who knows how Jill Stein would have done

 

It's easy to say Hillary won in a two party race but if it was a true national vote, I honestly don't think she would have won or received as many votes, and I cant say Trump would have either

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

 

we will be going round and round on the E.C

you think its antiquated and I believe it's fair

 

You will say Hillary won by nearly 3 million votes and Im going to counter with Trump won more States.

 

Because you, in your vile authoricratic nature, believe the minority should control the majority, you arrogant prick!

 

most psychologists now believe that authoritarianism is a predominantly right-wing phenomenon.[22]

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_authoritarianism

 

57 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

 

you will say this is why we need a national vote, and I'm going to counter with look at the last election, Hillary got 3 million votes by taking the Democratic people's republic of California,

 

Evolution through time:

 

cali.jpg

 

Cali was once a republican stronghold, hence the large division of wealth and all the poverty.

 

Where republicans go, poverty follows!

 

57 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

she took New York and Illinois, and add in obama land, Washington and Bernie Sanders territories , this is why we need the E.C.

 

I personally believe if the election was decided by the national vote, I'm not convinced Hillary would have been guaranteed a victory, Im not sure if Trump would have won either as they were both hated.

 

That's because you're too stupid to do math.

 

57 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

 

In a national vote you would have more than one candidate , including Bernie for the D.S. which would take a ton of votes from Hillary, The Libertarians would have taken votes from Trump, who knows how Jill Stein would have done

 

Then Bernie would have won since he won the Rust Belt states and ALL 55 counties in WV, who then switched to Trump because Hillary replaced Bernie.

 

They won't make that mistake again.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All that comes out of libtard mouths is a bunch of cum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bluenami said:

most psychologists now believe that authoritarianism is a predominantly right-wing phenomenon.[

 

That is  pile a garbage.

 

Left wing policies are  all authoritarian.  as they need  FORCED collectivism to work.

 

You are an authoritarian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Again as much as I despise Hitler

 

Oh hell, you have a poster in your bedroom that you salute every morning.  The republican agenda is precisely the same as Hitler's, including the appeals to christianity.

 

Hitler privatized welfare, criminalized poverty, deified the rich, instituted capital punishment, and prohibited homosexuality, abortion, and vice in general.  There is zero difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

All that comes out of my mouth is a bunch of bluenami's cum

 

Hey now, that wasn't me.  I don't go near your corner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

I'm a  pile a garbage.

 

Right wing policies are  all authoritarian.  as they FORCE people to work, prohibit drugs, vice, and often booze and where people stick body parts.

 

I'm an authoritarian because I support prohibition!

 

Well said!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

Well said!

 

 

You are friggin  idiot who resorts to quote switching.    

 

Why do you bother coming here  you dishonest buttfark?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

 

Hey now, that wasn't me.  I don't go near your corner.

ahhh another fukking pos that edits post... sad that's all these fukking babies  have anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jbander said:

You did nothing, you shopped around for something that wouldn't make you look like a idiot.

You said nobody wants this! NOBODY! Welp.....you are obviously wrong yes?

2 hours ago, jbander said:

Tell me why you can't respond to the challenge instead of going to your make believe world. It's so simple what I asked, go to a encyclopedia, look up the main tenets of socialism, bring them back and show us why anyone here is socialist. By the way your list still makes no one in this country socialist stupid, get a brain.

If the communist party follows marxism and it's primary tenet is the one you cited "The government owns the means of production" which is Marx primary tenet.....then I have proven conclusively that indeed people in this country do want communism as defined by your definition of their primary edict. 

 

That's that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jbander said:

to quote myself "The word is definition from a encyclopedia , I don't give a shi t what your opinion is or what any other sight says it is.  Bring your source. "

That's the communist party U.S.A's own website. 

 

How is that not an accurate source? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You are friggin  idiot who resorts to quote switching.    

 

Why do you bother coming here  you dishonest buttfark?

 

38 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

ahhh another fukking pos that edits post... sad that's all these fukking babies  have anymore

 

Aw look at the two lil whimpering authoritarians who wish I wouldn't interfere with their propagandizing.  Shame on me :(

 

If you were interested in any sort of honest intellectual debate, it wouldn't come to this, but you brought it on yourself!  Perhaps your safe space beckons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bluenami said:

 

 

Aw look at the two lil whimpering authoritarians who wish I wouldn't interfere with their propagandizing.  Shame on me :(

 

If you were interested in any sort of honest intellectual debate, it wouldn't come to this, but you brought it on yourself!  Perhaps your safe space beckons.

your daddy is calling you, time for his bj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

 

You must have a lot of problems dealing with your leftist associates because that is all what they do

 

 

Again as much as I despise Hitler, you are wrong, he was not elected chancellor, he was appointed, his party won the most seats but not enough to form a majority government, something tells me you don't know how parliamentary systems work.

 

His nazi goons burn down the Reichstag and blamed it on the Communists/Marxists, and the German president appointed the Nazi Scum "chancellor" 

 

 

Im afraid you got it ass backwards Comrade.

Unless you can provide proof of Russian collusion with the Kremlin, your opinion hold as much weight as my neighbor's dog flatulence

Clinton is also a crook, and a pathological liar to boot

 

She has done nothing a lawyer before she met Bill, even defending a scumbag rapist, she did nothing during the Nixon watergate investigation which got her removed, she has done squat as First lady of Arkansas and The United States , the first sitting First lady to be subpoenaed  to testify in fraud cases  

 

Used nepotism to become a U.S .Senator and what did she do for New York as a senator? jack sh1t

 

She was pathetic as Secretary of State, Arab springs comes to mind, I wont even mention benghazi as that was a combined effort.

 

taking money from the Saudis who regularly abuses women and yet she claims she stands for woman and the woman is a racist even her latest comment " they all look a like"

God knows if Trump said that, they would be burning down Trump Tower

 

so spare me the bull sh1t about Saint Hillary

 

 

I do fine in life Junior, My life doesnt revolve around who is in the white house as Im responsible for my own life, not the Government, Not Trump, not Obama or whoever is in the white house.

 

That is the difference between me and your people, you believe government is going to give access to a bigger share of the pie, while we on the right are baking the pies 

 

Reality Junior.

 

 

 

Hey stupid love the idea the your more then willing to show everyone how stupid you are . HERE'S YOUR STATEMENT "Hitler an Austrian wasn't voted in , he was appointed and took over, big difference, that nazi P.O.S scumbag didn't win a majority parliament, so you might want to brush up on the history lessons. " Then you come back with this stupid remark. "Again as much as I despise Hitler, you are wrong, he was not elected chancellor, he was appointed, ". WHO THE FUC K WAS TALKING ABOUT BEING ELECTED CHANCELLOR STUPID, CHANCELLORS WERE ALL APPOINTED< HE WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT WHEN HINDENBURG DIED,  HE WAS ELECTED   BY 90% OF THE   PARLIAMENTARY REICH-STAG  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DR. Stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These dumb Fuc ks here are trying to bull s hit  their way through their nonsense. DR. Stupid being a prime example. The hate party can't operate without lies or distortions. In fact they wouldn't or couldn't exist with the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

. In February 1933, Hitler blamed a devastating Reichstag fire on the communists (its true cause remains a mystery) and convinced President Hindenburg to sign a decree suspending individual and civil liberties, a decree Hitler used to silence his political enemies with false arrests. Upon the death of Hindenburg in 1934, Hitler proceeded to purge the Brown Shirts (his storm troopers), the head of which, Ernst Roem, had began voicing opposition to the Nazi Party’s terror tactics. Hitler had Roem executed without trial, which encouraged the army and other reactionary forces within the country to urge Hitler to further consolidate his power by merging the presidency and the chancellorship. This would make Hitler commander of the army as well. A plebiscite vote was held on August 19. Intimidation, and fear of the communists, brought Hitler a 90 percent majority. He was now, for all intents and purposes, dictator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jbander said:

Hey stupid love the idea the your more then willing to show everyone how stupid you are . HERE'S YOUR STATEMENT "Hitler an Austrian wasn't voted in , he was appointed and took over, big difference, that nazi P.O.S scumbag didn't win a majority parliament, so you might want to brush up on the history lessons. " Then you come back with this stupid remark. "Again as much as I despise Hitler, you are wrong, he was not elected chancellor, he was appointed, ". WHO THE FUC K WAS TALKING ABOUT BEING ELECTED CHANCELLOR STUPID, CHANCELLORS WERE ALL APPOINTED< HE WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT WHEN HINDENBURG DIED,  HE WAS ELECTED   BY 90% OF THE   PARLIAMENTARY REICH-STAG  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DR. Stupid.

 

 

hey doofus  you were the one comparing Trump to Hitler and talking about similarities , now youre backtracking 

 

typical dumb ass leftists, I cant call you a liberal because the liberals on here have more than a modicum of intelligence and you are one level below a imbecile , maybe after a couple of years of ingesting fish oil  you can make to a moron.

 

Good luck Junior.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

 

we will be going round and round on the E.C

you think its antiquated and I believe it's fair

 

You will say Hillary won by nearly 3 million votes and Im going to counter with Trump won more States.

 

you will say this is why we need a national vote, and I'm going to counter with look at the last election, Hillary got 3 million votes by taking the Democratic people's republic of California, she took New York and Illinois, and add in obama land, Washington and Bernie Sanders territories , this is why we need the E.C.

 

I personally believe if the election was decided by the national vote, I'm not convinced Hillary would have been guaranteed a victory, Im not sure if Trump would have won either as they were both hated.

 

In a national vote you would have more than one candidate , including Bernie for the D.S. which would take a ton of votes from Hillary, The Libertarians would have taken votes from Trump, who knows how Jill Stein would have done

 

It's easy to say Hillary won in a two party race but if it was a true national vote, I honestly don't think she would have won or received as many votes, and I cant say Trump would have either

 

 

I was totally surprise when scum bag got elected , this low life pile of Bad word would never get the support of Christians or people who can think, was my thinking  But the lesson that was learned, is how bad this country had become, being made up of enough haters to elect this hate candidate into office, They had no problems selling out their country and conscience to stay in power. The most sickening hate group turned out to be the evangelicals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

 

 

hey doofus  you were the one comparing Trump to Hitler and talking about similarities , now youre backtracking 

 

typical dumb ass leftists, I cant call you a liberal because the liberals on here have more than a modicum of intelligence and you are one level below a imbecile , maybe after a couple of years of ingesting fish oil  you can make to a moron.

 

Good luck Junior.

 

 

Hey brain dead, tell me what him being or not being elected had to do with me comparing two pieces of shi t. God you people are brainless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God I feel like a bully here picking on 1st graders. I think this place needs a upgrade on the right wing intelligent level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jbander said:

God I feel like a bully here picking on 1st graders. I think this place needs a upgrade on the right wing intelligent level.

 

Many conservatives here are just not very bright.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jbander said:

Hey brain dead, tell me what him being or not being elected had to do with me comparing two pieces of shi t. God you people are brainless.

 

Because the comparison is downright stupid, comparing Trump to Hitler because you hate Trump . boo hooo hoooo

 

6 minutes ago, jbander said:

God I feel like a bully here picking on 1st graders. I think this place needs a upgrade on the right wing intelligent level.

 

you haven't said anything that is considered Intelligent, only a moron would compare Trump to Hitler .

 

Which race Trump is trying to eliminate? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×