benson13

Medicaid getting Cut by 1.5 Trillion...Medicare getting Cut by 1/2 Trillion

1 hour ago, merrill said:

Why Medicare-for-All?

Too many people in the U.S. are suffering needlessly or dying because they can’t afford care. Too many people are going bankrupt from high medical bills. The answer: Medicare-for-All. 

This system would expand health care coverage to everyone in the U.S., regardless of income. Under a single-payer, Medicare-for-All system, everyone in the U.S. would finally have access to the care they need, without high out-of-pocket costs or insurance companies getting between them and their doctor. 

Americans understand that our deeply fragmented health care system doesn’t serve their best interests and puts the health industry first, and that’s why the people power around this issue is growing every day. In 2018, the movement for Medicare-for-All hit several milestones. Most notably, a record number of U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives lawmakers signed on to legislation that would create a single-payer system.

These milestones came after years of advocacy by Public Citizen and its allies, culminating in a series of marches, rallies and other actions. 

Learn more below. Get involved.

Medicare-for-All would:

Check Out Our Recent Report and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions. 

Everybody pays some taxes ........= everybody pays

Medicare is good insurance! Medicare for ALL will be the best insurance absolutely.

Those who like to pay more should stick with the insurance industry.

16 hours ago, 123urout said:

Beanersin13 is going to live forever,where its really hot.

well he does support the devil !!

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

5_108.jpg?resize=807x807

i hope medicare isnt there to save your filthy aids ass life

don't worry KlanMan....I'm not an Uneducated southern RACIST redneck.....I don't need any Gov't Program

12 minutes ago, benson13 said:

don't worry KlanMan....I'm not an Uneducated southern RACIST redneck.....I don't need any Gov't Program

NEED is not the issue.

If you pay into a program FOR YEARS,

the government OWES you that benefit.

and you get back in Benifits 3 X what you paid in

who's going to keep paying for it?......bernie "Everything Will Be Free" sanders has some ideas.....

Funny-Offensive-Memes-2-457x500.jpg

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

and you get back in Benifits 3 X what you paid in

who's going to keep paying for it?......bernie "Everything Will Be Free" sanders has some ideas.....

If you get back 3 X what you paid in, it is because the cost of healthcare has increased,

AS YOU WERE PAYING IN.

You were paying for the "state of the art" healthcare for others,

for all the years that you were paying into the system.

The administrators of the system should have been raising the premiums as the costs rose.

It is not the fault of the participants that the premiums were held artificially low, to keep the upper income people from paying a fair share of the taxes.

When considering what a fair share of taxes should be,

name a foreign power that would attack America to acquire the net worth of minimum wage workers.

Those who receive the most, should pay the most.

""The administrators of the system should have been raising the premiums as the costs rose""

Geeezzzzzzzzzzzz.....they have been! 

"name a foreign power".....that has a TRILLION DOLLAR Budget for their Military

7 minutes ago, benson13 said:

""The administrators of the system should have been raising the premiums as the costs rose""

Geeezzzzzzzzzzzz.....they have been! 

"name a foreign power".....that has a TRILLION DOLLAR Budget for their Military

1.45% since 1991 looks very constant.

Where do you get the idea that they have been raising the premiums?

http://www.milefoot.com/math/businessmath/taxes/fica.htm

Or,

are you referring to raising the premiums on the retired recipients?

As in bleeding those who no longer have an income?

The minimum wage worker doesn't get much benefit from the SEC, the FAA, and …..

THOSE WHO RECEIVE THE MOST,

SHOULD PAY THE MOST.

On 3/12/2019 at 2:41 PM, TBHWT said:

Obama cut the deficit by two thirds? I don't think I ever met a bigger liar in my whole life.

He cut the increase in the deficit by 2/3rds between 2008 and 2016.

Trump is the biggest liar ever, you rustic bumpkin,

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

He cut the increase in the deficit by 2/3rds between 2008 and 2016.

Trump is the biggest liar ever, you rustic bumpkin,

LMAO And increased the deficit by ten trillion. Who gives a sh.it Trump lied he could lie a thousand times a day and would never catch up with all the lies told about him. You yourself have added greatly to that scenario. Now go muddle off where someone gives a crap little man.  

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Michaelf said:

No everyone doesn't pay their own way under "Medicare for all". The sick folks who don't make much money don't pay in much so get lots of free stuff while everybody else is forced into slavery to pay for it.

I'm against slavery.

Guess what dipsh!t? Those that would get it for free under an Medicare for All system are already getting it for free.  Ever heard of EMTALA? 

If one works he pays Medicare taxes.

Health Care is considered a right in most developed countries.

Edited by Buffalo
Another thought

7 hours ago, TBHWT said:

LMAO And increased the deficit by ten trillion. Who gives a sh.it Trump lied he could lie a thousand times a day and would never catch up with all the lies told about him. You yourself have added greatly to that scenario. Now go muddle off where someone gives a crap little man.  

You assume that there is actually anyone on this planet that gives a damn about your hateful yokel opinions?

I will go nowhere and you cannot make me.  Go suck an egg.

Obama was a great president. Trump is the worst ever.

6 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You assume that there is actually anyone on this planet that gives a damn about your hateful yokel opinions?

I will go nowhere and you cannot make me.  Go suck an egg.

Obama was a great president. Trump is the worst ever.

Sorry professor there are thosands of people that share my opinion, and there a lot of them that tell me so. Obama was a POS racist that literally tried to Destroy this country by dividing us by race gender. Now there are ignorant AH's like you that continue down that same path with your own hatred of Trump and you try and push that hatred off on to others. Now GFY AH!!!  

15 hours ago, Buffalo said:

Guess what dipsh!t? Those that would get it for free under an Medicare for All system are already getting it for free.  Ever heard of EMTALA? 

If one works he pays Medicare taxes.

Health Care is considered a right in most developed countries.

Well guess what dipshit? There's no such thing as free. Somebody has to pay for it and I'm against slavery. I don't care what those shithole freedom hating countries do, you do not have a right to force me to pay for your crap!.

11 hours ago, Michaelf said:

Well guess what dipBad word? There's no such thing as free. Somebody has to pay for it and I'm against slavery. I don't care what those Bad wordhole freedom hating countries do, you do not have a right to force me to pay for your crap!.

I don't have the ability to force you to do crap. But, if, that is IF you pay taxes, then you ARE paying for those that cannot afford health CARE or the ridiculous premiums charged by greedy, private, for profit health INSURANCE corporations therefore get it for free paid for by the taxpayers. Should they or their children not have access to health CARE. Again have you ever heard of EMTALA?