MeWiseMagic

Donald Trumps mental illness getting worse...

On 3/12/2019 at 7:21 AM, MeWiseMagic said:

Orange Twittler seems to be UNABLE TO STOP LYING.

He is mentally compelled to lie even when its obvious that he fukked up,

The fat stupid blowhard MUST feed his malignant narcissism in front of the whole world.

We are witnessing the worst raging mental illness of any Potus in our history!

He literally cannot help himself. No filter. No sincerity. NO BRAIN!!!!!

Trump seriously needs a frontal lobotomy so he can just shut his butthole mouth for good!

Just ask tRUMPs good friend Tim Apple!!

and how did you come up with this diagnosis ? are you a trained medical expert?

12 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

and how did you come up with this diagnosis ? are you a trained medical expert?

Thousands of US psychiatrists also see Trump as textbook mentally ill.

Just now, MeWiseMagic said:

Thousands of US psychiatrists also see Trump as textbook mentally ill.

For a guy who like his pussy it must be hell being president with a reluctant wife..his movements and who he visits is scrutinised..no booty calls.. the only way he can relieve  himself is by hand ... The president of the U.S is a Wanker, ( jerk american terminology ) literally !!!

Just now, IvanSirko said:

For a guy who like his pussy it must be hell being president with a reluctant wife..his movements and who he visits is scrutinised..no booty calls.. the only way he can relieve  himself is by hand ... The president of the U.S is a Wanker, ( jerk american terminology ) literally !!!

but he can ask for emergency relief but he has to get that through both houses

2 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

but he can ask for emergency relief but he has to get that through both houses

Trumped

By Congress?

Sources say no

Lindsey Graham has life preservers

3 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Trumped

By Congress?

Sources say no

Lindsey Graham has life preservers

i reckon the first lady will use her power of veto again tonight !!! poor guy. I reckon he needs to cover all those naked statues in the white house.. all that frustration.. he will be on twitter in the early hours of the morning along with " Stormy does Washinton part 3 " in another window.

3 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

i reckon the first lady will use her power of veto again tonight !!! poor guy. I reckon he needs to cover all those naked statues in the white house.. all that frustration.. he will be on twitter in the early hours of the morning along with " Stormy does Washinton part 3 " in another window.

Brexit done yet? LOL

Yellow Vests for sale

Spin it. Brain surgery monkey wrench

Theresa Maybe

And if the kkkons/Trumpuppets need more proof that Trumps mental illness is getting worse...

the Orange Scumbag has once again fueled potential violence from his 'biker' followers!?

We have a thug/psycho promoting violence as president.

HE MUST BE REMOVED!!

3 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

And if the kkkons/Trumpuppets need more proof that Trumps mental illness is getting worse...

the Orange Scumbag has once again fueled potential violence from his 'biker' followers!?

We have a thug/psycho promoting violence as president.

HE MUST BE REMOVED!!

SAD DEMOCRATS FOUNDED THE KKK...

YOU NEED TO LEAVE THIS EARTH FAGGOT

Just now, Duck615 said:

SAD DEMOCRATS FOUNDED THE KKK...

YOU NEED TO LEAVE THIS EARTH FAGGOT

Adolf Trump will be removed!

Just now, MeWiseMagic said:

Adolf Trump will be removed!

IF HE DOES LIBERALS ALL OVER WILL PAY THE PRICE

5 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

IF HE DOES LIBERALS ALL OVER WILL PAY THE PRICE

We live in a country of laws.

The bigots/rednecks/white supremacists will crawl back into their swamps when Orange Hitler is gone!!!

2 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

We live in a country of laws.

The bigots/rednecks/white supremacists will crawl back into their swamps when Orange Hitler is gone!!!

you fukking faggot liberals don't believe in the rule of law as evident of you wanting to remove a duly elected President!!! You want war... democrats will lose another civil war LMFAO

On 3/12/2019 at 7:30 AM, Persepolis said:

Donald Trump has been seriously deranged for decades.

He's a malignant narcissist, and that means, he not only can't tell the difference between criminal and non-criminal acts that he commits, he also doesn't care!

He is so depraved, nothing matters to him except how anything effects him, and he couldn't care less if by getting what he wants (more money) millions of people have to suffer or die.

Lies are Trump's stock-in-trade, and so long as his Trumpanzee followers don't care how big or how often he lies, he makes up crap daily, and the GOP accepts it, and the right wing media promotes it.

We are living in a dystopian America, where the president is mad, the Republican Senate is corrupt, and a good portion of the electorate is suicidally stupid.

But so long as the criminal justice system continues to work, and the responsible media continues to do good journalism, and elections are held in 2020, this criminal blight can be eliminated.

Yesterday, I was on a site that was discussing a crime that had nothing to do with politics.   But, of course, some dumbass woman just had to get it started and ended up saying, "we've never had a perfect president, and Trump is doing a good job."    

It took everything I had not to get involved because I knew exactly what would go down.. just the SOS.  

What I can't process is why some others think he's the greatest guy ever.   No matter what he does or says, it doesn't matter.   He could pull his pants down and take a dump in the Oval Office, and Smellyanne would deny that was a wrong thing to do while her husband would tell the truth.   It's madness, I tell you!

I've never seen anything like this pig we have in office now.    Hell, I don't even watch the news except for about every 3rd day or so.    

We gotta get him out.    Until then, I suggest we all start drinking,   HEAVILY.  

2 hours ago, benson13 said:

combine-nixons-reagans-paranoia-dementia-and-you-get-bushs-complete-19931830.png

What do you think of Roger Stone's tattoo of Nixon on his back?     Is he one crazy mofo or what!     

Trump makes every one of these guys look good.    Well, that might be a slight exaggeration on my part.   

How many of Trump's besties have to go to prison before his base understand just how corrupt he is?   

Hi Mindy....weird isn't it

but then, what con isn't weird

42 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

Yesterday, I was on a site that was discussing a crime that had nothing to do with politics.   But, of course, some dumbass woman just had to get it started and ended up saying, "we've never had a perfect president, and Trump is doing a good job."    

It took everything I had not to get involved because I knew exactly what would go down.. just the SOS.  

What I can't process is why some others think he's the greatest guy ever.   No matter what he does or says, it doesn't matter.   He could pull his pants down and take a dump in the Oval Office, and Smellyanne would deny that was a wrong thing to do while her husband would tell the truth.   It's madness, I tell you!

I've never seen anything like this pig we have in office now.    Hell, I don't even watch the news except for about every 3rd day or so.    

We gotta get him out.    Until then, I suggest we all start drinking,   HEAVILY.  

I wish I could disagree with anything you've posted. I have concluded that most Americans (if not all) who support Trump were either raised to be bigots or suffer from congenital idiocy. Many of the other posters here and elsewhere are Russian trolls sent by Putin to divide America, and insure that his puppet, Trump, stays in power.

I've been saying for some time that he should be removed from office, but so long as the cowardly Republican Party, and corrupt Mitch McConnell control the Senate, it's a non-starter!

All we can do is convince and/or persuade any and all we know to vote this depraved moron out of the WH in 2020.

Hopefully, he and his crime family will then go to prison, where they belong!!!

Just now, Persepolis said:

I wish I could disagree with anything you've posted. I have concluded that most Americans (if not all) who support Trump were either raised to be bigots or suffer from congenital idiocy. Many of the other posters here and elsewhere are Russian trolls sent by Putin to divide America, and insure that his puppet, Trump, stays in power.

I've been saying for some time that he should be removed from office, but so long as the cowardly Republican Party, and corrupt Mitch McConnell control the Senate, it's a non-starter!

All we can do is convince and/or persuade any and all we know to vote this depraved moron out of the WH in 2020.

Hopefully, he and his crime family will then go to prison, where they belong!!!

LOOK AT THE FUKKING LIBERAL ASSWIPES LYING AND CRYING ALL THE TIME!!!!

We have to work hard and get out and talk to people, help them get to the polls if necessary, in other words... get involved.   

11 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

We have to work hard and get out and talk to people, help them get to the polls if necessary, in other words... get involved.   

Economy is great. Billions repatriated. All time lows in unemployment are being set. Selling communism in this environment will be tough.