MeWiseMagic

Donald Trumps mental illness getting worse...

18 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

harry, you said it, he is a SCUMBAG OF INDESCRIBABLE PROPORTIONS who has exhausted the normal thinking and normal reactions of every decent American who is justifiably repulsed by his unprecedented offensiveness and daily dishonesty.

There's not enough verbiage in the English language to describe this historic lowlife.

But of course, our repulsion and frustration are exactly what this psycho wants. His mentors- Fred Trump and Roy Cohn, 'taught' Dumb Donald by heinous example, that lying supercedes the truth, the end justifies the means, even if the means are blatantly evil and disgusting.

To Trump, greed is good, lying is a necessity, and perpetual obfuscation is the daily goal.

America will overcome the Insane KKKlown Presidency, but first we MUST start by removing the monster from the White House...

the sad thing is that not one person on the loon right had the integrity , honor, or decency to call out his clown for saying democrats hate jews, he has poisoned them to the point of no return.

5 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

Elton, 

its the least the Evil KKKlown can do, considering all the PAY FOR PLAY he and the Trump Crime Family have done to line their deep pockets by using his presidency.

Ahhhhh, Trump is giving away money so he can steal even MOAR!!!

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

the sad thing is that not one person on the loon right had the integrity , honor, or decency to call out his clown for saying democrats hate jews, he has poisoned them to the point of no return.

The GOP kkkons are afraid to upset their racist redneck constituencies back home.

The Evil Orange Twittler knows this and takes advantage of his sychophant GOP elected scumbags every single day.

Its a repulsive combination- Scared gutless GOP and their dumb as rocks voters back home...sad but true alright, and The Deranged One will milk it all as long as he can!

1 minute ago, MeWiseMagic said:

The GOP kkkons are afraid to upset their racist redneck constituencies back home.

The Evil Orange Twittler knows this and takes advantage of his sychophant GOP elected scumbags every single day.

Its a repulsive combination- Scared gutless GOP and their dumb as rocks voters back home...sad but true alright, and The Deranged One will milk it all as long as he can!

Lindsey Graham is just a disgusting piece of crap I actually emailed him and told him that

If Lindsey tries for POTUS he'll never get my vote

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Ahhhhh, Trump is giving away money so he can steal even MOAR!!!

You said it perfectly Elton, but learn how to spell will ya???

so he can steal even MORE...

1 minute ago, Five By Five said:

Lindsey Graham is just a disgusting piece of crap I actually emailed him and told him that

If Lindsey tries for POTUS he'll never get my vote

Miss Lindsay will totally REVERSE anything he has ever said depending on how the Trump wind blows any given day...

Yes Miss Lindsay is the lowest hypocrite around.

Has this by the minute traitor even said a word about Michele Malkins' dissing of his alleged best buddy, the deceased John McCain???

If hypocrisy and phoniness were crimes, Miss Lindsay would be on DEATH ROW!!!

Just now, MeWiseMagic said:

Miss Lindsay will totally REVERSE anything he has ever said depending on how the Trump wind blows any given day...

Yes Miss Lindsay is the lowest hypocrite around.

Has this by the minute traitor even said a word about Michele Malkins' dissing of his alleged best buddy, the deceased John McCain???

If hypocrisy and phoniness were crimes, Miss Lindsay would be on DEATH ROW!!!

I got to say her recent performances have been pretty unconvincing and pretty much a lot of bulBad word

50 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Anti semitism has been growing more common in progressive circles. It's painted as sympathy for the oppressed Palestinian people but it is just good ole fashioned bigotry. Own it. If you don't like it do some house cleaning. 

48 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

You said it perfectly Elton, but learn how to spell will ya???

so he can steal even MORE...

You don’t make any sense.  Clearly I showed you that Trump is not greedy and can’t counter it. 

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You don’t make any sense.  Clearly I showed you that Trump is not greedy and can’t counter it. 

What kind of guy runs for president doesn't share his taxes?

What kind of guy says I pay the lowest tax possible?

I got news for you Donald Trump can't pay any less tax than I do and if he does that's incredible

On 3/12/2019 at 8:01 AM, Chongo said:

That's a great dive off the bicycle, there was a private swimming beach near the SAC air force base back in the early 70s and they had a trapeze swing that was similar to the bicycle jump except that it was at a height of a about 20 feet and guys would help get you swinging up to 25 or 30 feet before you would make a dive, i decided to try some flips but landed on my back with a knee smacking into my eye, was semi unconscious for a short time while sinking down into the cold sand pit water, was married a few days later with a black eye.

Marriage does not sound like the proper therapy for the injury you describe.

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

Anti semitism has been growing more common in progressive circles. It's painted as sympathy for the oppressed Palestinian people but it is just good ole fashioned bigotry. Own it. If you don't like it do some house cleaning. 

Opposing the Israeli colonization of Palestinian land is not antisemitism. AIPAC wants ano opposituion to anything Israel does to be labeled antisemitism. That is BOGUS.

Palestinians are also Semites, in case you did not know.

51 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

What kind of guy runs for president doesn't share his taxes?

A private citizen.

Politicians have tailor made tax returns.   Private Citizen Trump is a master of  taking advantage of the  tax code and it would be shown he  legally pays very little taxes.

53 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

What kind of guy says I pay the lowest tax possible?

A smart  person.

Why should he overpay his taxes?

Do you  know what  vertical integration is?

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Opposing the Israeli colonization of Palestinian land is not antisemitism. AIPAC wants ano opposituion to anything Israel does to be labeled antisemitism. That is BOGUS.

Palestinians are also Semites, in case you did not know.

Not too fun when the race card is abused, is it? I think one can oppose the actions of the nation of Israel and not be a bigot. Some of the language coming from the bds movement however clearly crosses that line. 

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Marriage does not sound like the proper therapy for the injury you describe.

A minor injury haven't you ever had a black eye?

Just now, Chongo said:

A minor injury haven't you ever had a black eye?

Yeah, but I did not try to heal it by getting married.

2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Not too fun when the race card is abused, is it? I think one can oppose the actions of the nation of Israel and not be a bigot. Some of the language coming from the bds movement however clearly crosses that line. 

That does not include anything I have ever said, and I am only responsible for what I have said.

On 3/12/2019 at 7:05 AM, Imgreatagain said:

Trump is direct - follows through - and doesn’t take any crap from anyone. That’s not mentally ill that’s noble. And I’d dare say attractive - i know it’s been a while since we’ve seen that in office. But I’d prefer someone that stirs the pot- over some slick,  lying bs artist that we had prior. 

some say women have this special intuition you babe are the exception..you are dumber than a door knob..maybe you don't really know whats going on..if you do then you need to go to the streets because your going no where fast...if you don't have a money maker in your pants then there's nothing for ya....see hummer

4 minutes ago, jimjc said:

some say women have this special intuition you babe are the exception..you are dumber than a door knob..maybe you don't really know whats going on..if you do then you need to go to the streets because your going no where fast...if you don't have a money maker in your pants then there's nothing for ya....see hummer

Stay out the street, get off the drugs and stop joining gang groups.

1 minute ago, Chongo said:

Stay out the street, get off the drugs and stop joining gang groups.

YA THATS GOOD ADVICE FOR HER

4 minutes ago, jimjc said:

YA THATS GOOD ADVICE FOR HER

Woman...just stop some of that groupie group stuff and mind your own business?

1 minute ago, Chongo said:

Woman...just stop some of that groupie group stuff and mind your own business?

YA THESE WOMEN NEED TO MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS...WOMEN ARE GROUPIES

28 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah, but I did not try to heal it by getting married.

Only women bleed.

2 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

the palies have been oppressed by Israel for 50 years, held under brutal humiliating military occupation. I would think a real Christian would be on their side, so how does a Christian justify the brutality imposed on 5 million people by Israel. tell me how your god approves of the brutality because he is your god made in your image and he dovetails with your rightist political agenda.'

oh, and the fact that most Israelis are against the occupation and most Jews are democrats shows that you are just a demagogue using false witness for political gain. the 10 commandments are waved because you support trump and trump was appointed by your god.

funny stuff