Sign in to follow this  
BlueDoggL

John Oliver Unleashes Robocall Hell On FCC Commissioners

John Oliver Unleashes Robocall Hell On FCC Commissioners

Trump's FCC is worthless a whore for the corporate gangs. 

There is a way to slow down robocalls but will not share it with the MAGAts.

8e5171d89ddf3bb9cadf1bbb67b665c8

UPDATED with video:John Oliver is robocalling all FCC commissioners, including his nemesis, FCC chairman Ajit Pai, to protest Pai’s decision not to attack the menace that keeps growing.

Thanks to new tactics, which Oliver detailed on Sunday’s Last Week Tonight, robocalling is only getting worse. Some pundits estimate they will soon account for half of American’s mobile phone calls.

So this moron thinks that annoying and harassing FEC commissioners, is a good way to get them to do what you want?

john oliver ROFL

some British wanker who thinks he is funny criticizing our American President, his own prime minister is a silly twat and useless, she is lucky she survived  and wasn't tossed 

Just now, Duck615 said:

sad fukking libtards are so desperate. 

You like robocalls because nobody ever calls you because you are such a lonely loser. Nobody wants to talk to you, not even the othe MAGAts. Do what Teacher does and get drunk every day. The bottle is the only thing that won't let you down. It's all you MAGAts have. Look how good being drunk and stupid is working for Russia.

I will be telling the non MAGAts ways to block robocalls. 

3 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

You like robocalls because nobody ever calls you because you are such a lonely loser. Nobody wants to talk to you, not even the othe MAGAts. Do what Teacher does and get drunk every day. The bottle is the only thing that won't let you down. It's all you MAGAts have. Look how good being drunk and stupid is working for Russia.

LMFAO hey little fella, I know all about you. Do you want robocalls? I can arrange that for ya... none stop, even your cell phone and your computer.

27 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

john oliver ROFL

some British wanker who thinks he is funny criticizing our American President, his own prime minister is a silly twat and useless, she is lucky she survived  and wasn't tossed 

26 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

LMFAO hey little fella, I know all about you. Do you want robocalls? I can arrange that for ya... none stop, even your cell phone and your computer.

Get that cock out of your silly ass and BTW MAGAt this threat has been reported to the FBI as well. I hope when they show up you mouth of to them and they shoot you.

3 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

Call flooding works moron.

That's a fine admission.

Pester people with crap over and over again in hopes that you can brainwash them.

Here I was all these years saying that you fu(ks do that kind of $h!t and there you are saying it's so. You are a special kind of retard.

I don't have to resort to such crap, I just type.

8 minutes ago, teacher said:

That's a fine admission.

It's a fact. Too bad you hate facts.

Pester people with crap over and over again in hopes that you can brainwash them.

Pester people with the facts they hate like I do to you.  When a government agency misbehaves good citizens hold them accountable. It's called democracy. Too bad you hate it so much.

Here I was all these years saying that you fu(ks do that kind of $h!t and there you are saying it's so. You are a special kind of retard.

You MAGAts whine and blame while patriots exercise our rights and duties to petition the government for redress of grievances as per the constitution. You MAGAts hate the constitution.

I don't have to resort to such crap, I just type.

And your emails don't get read.

1 minute ago, BlueDoggL said:

Pester people with the facts they hate like I do to you. 

I'm so glad you hate me. You are Front and Center, moron...

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?do=findComment&comment=1060975197

When a government agency misbehaves good citizens hold them accountable. It's called democracy. Too bad you hate it so much.

You MAGAts whine and blame while patriots exercise our rights and duties to petition the government for redress of grievances as per the constitution. You MAGAts hate the constitution.

Did your so-called point there start anywhere?

And your emails don't get read.

What emails? What the fu(k are you talking about? You are fu(kin hammered and you have no idea where you are coming from or where you are going. And you accuse me of drinking.

For shame.

Thing is I can drink just fine and not be stupid like you. It's okay, light weight, I remember my first beer.

1 minute ago, teacher said:

I'm so glad you hate me. You are Front and Center, moron...

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?do=findComment&comment=1060975197

I don't hate you. It's hard to hate someone as pitiful as you. I pity drunks and their families.

Did your so-called point there start anywhere?
\

The point is on your head pin head.

What emails? What the fu(k are you talking about? You are fu(kin hammered and you have no idea where you are coming from or where you are going. And you accuse me of drinking.

Try to keep up drunk. The emails you send to government officials

For shame.

Thing is I can drink just fine and not be stupid like you. It's okay, light weight, I remember my first beer.

Your friends pissed in your first beer.

12 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

Try to keep up drunk.

I'm trying.

The emails you send to government officials

Where does that come from?

Drunk mutha fucka. Are you just lost or do you imagine crap?

15 minutes ago, teacher said:

I'm trying.

You are good at getting drunk. Stay drunk. 

15 minutes ago, teacher said:

Where does that come from?

Drunk mutha Bad worda. Are you just lost or do you imagine crap?

Hey drunk, have you ever gone to AA?

8 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

I've been blocking ROBOCALLS for oh, let me see here, 4-5 years now.

Funny how the guy that INVENTED IT was a CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN.

Dhumocrap SHlTSTAINS aren't smart enough to invent ANYTHING, and unless WE tell you MORONS about it, you would still be dumber than a box of rocks.

WE call it NOMoRobo.com

Sucks we know about it, huh, SHlTSTAIN???

ROFLMAO!!!

12 hours ago, Duck615 said:

Personal threats here are uncool.

Don't be a spaz.

Go diddle Shilly summore.

kj

6 minutes ago, KneeJerk said:

Personal threats here are uncool.

Don't be a spaz.

Go diddle Shilly summore.

kj

guess you haven't seen what the POS has said about my family...

11 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

I've been blocking ROBOCALLS for oh, let me see here, 4-5 years now.

Stop lying MAGAt. 

Funny how the guy that INVENTED IT was a CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN.

There is no mention of his politics. Stop lying.

Dhumocrap SHlTSTAINS aren't smart enough to invent ANYTHING, and unless WE tell you MORONS about it, you would still be dumber than a box of rocks.

Most high tech is done in Liberal California. 

Scientist_public_political_ideologies.png

Why Are Scientists So Often Liberal in Political Outlook ...

WE call it NOMoRobo.com

It's probably a scam site. They charge 2 bucks a month. I did it for free. SCAM DO NOT USE NOMOROBO! - Verizon Fios Community

Sucks we know about it, huh, SHlTSTAIN???

Aaron Foss markets nomorobo. 

ROFLMAO!!!

You are paying for $2 a month per phone for what I can do for free. You are paying $2 per months to be spied on. 

I can use my phone to trick their computer to removing you from the list so that no other call centers have my number. Nomorobo keeps you paying and paying. Nomorobo also blocks all computer calls such as calls from doctors and pharmacies.  Keep using it SUCKER!

I will share my free method with all NON MAGAts. 

go johnny go.. go

you british wanker, go johnny go, go

He is almost as annoying as Piers Morgan 

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 4:30 AM, BlueDoggL said:

Your flunkies here think you are smart fake soldier boy. 

I am a soldier. I was done with basic training when I was 17. I am honorably discharged.

This is where you are with me, you say you want to debate me, I tell you where and when, you flee, you say that I should debate you in the LO Room, where I don't allow myself to go, you hold that against me, eh, you know where to find me.

I am a soldier.

1 hour ago, teacher said:

I am a soldier. I was done with basic training when I was 17. I am honorably discharged.

Holy Bad word!  You must be Rambo. I guess Rambo didn't actually do close order drills either.

This is where you are with me, you say you want to debate me, I tell you where and when, you flee, you say that I should debate you in the LO Room, where I don't allow myself to go, you hold that against me, eh, you know where to find me.

You are the big cheese here and you said you can do whatever you want but for some reason you lack the sack to debate me in the LO room.  Why is that? 

I am a soldier.

And I'm  Chesty Puller.