MidnightMax

Remember the MORONS saying that California was in PERMENANT DROUGHT?? Well, that kinda was a BIG HOAX from the GoreBULL Warmers.

1 hour ago, nuckin futz said:

We're going to have to drag you kicking and screaming into the 21st century! By sending you to deprogarming school!

"Festus, hand me that there baseball bat!"

Happy camps for the progressives.

18 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

Europeans are smarter than us collectively. If you remove the red states from the equation we are smarter than them. The South and Middle America lowers our collective IQ. 

The US is not the only country that is adding to CO2 emissions. 

When it come to recycling the US is a bunch of pigs. Plastic can be recycled but IMO who should not be using it for food containers. 

The MAGAts lie about climate change because we know it's real. If the number of MAGAts is reduced there would be a lot less damage to the environment, the breathe out more CO2 because they are fat, they litter constantly and they drive gas guzzlers to make up for their extreme lack of manliness. 

I think the truth is much happier than that.

The truth is that the online presence of trolls and deniers is much bigger than their real-world impact.  That means something wonderful:  it really isn't necessary to engage and argue with morons and trolls online!  I personally feel liberated by this.  I think it's true for not just global warming, but most issues.  The trolls are a mix.  Some of them are just goofballs who get off on pushing buttons.  Classic trolls.  But we know there are professionals out there, too, if we believe the FBI and our intelligence agencies.

Take Trump.

Every Trump supporter I've ever talked to says they voted for him because they are distressed over corruption and dishonesty among career party machine politicians.  Their jobs are threatened or gone, healthcare and housing are killing them, and they feel like nobody is helping them, including that massive GOP primary field that lost to Trump.  They chose him because they wrongly thought he would do some of the things he said he would do:  fight special interests and curb the excesses of Wall Street, address corruption and make good decisions on trade and foreign policy.

They didn't pick him to stick it to Liberals, which is what at least half of the trolls online are pitching.  Or just some mindless need to hate Hillary Clinton.  Those are the TROLLS, but they are not enough people to elect Trump.  They are taking Trump's win or any GOP win, especially those around the extremes, and appropriating them and using them online, perverting the motives of the large number of Republicans in this country and selling this idea online that they 're all just hateful racist scumbags who do what they do just to stick to Liberals, no matter what.  They sell that ludicrous narrative-- as if that is really how half of America works --because it gets them attention and it pisses people off, ratchets up the dialogue, gets everybody angry and kills discussion.

It drives us to swing wildly from one extreme to another.

If I was Russia or Iran or whatever, I don't think I'd care nearly as much about Hillary vs. Trump as I would about turning America into a snake pit of people who mistrust and despise each other.

In other words, we do not have to fight the trolls.  We can safely ignore them.  In fact, that's the only rational thing to do.  They have no power if we ignore them.

2 hours ago, splunch said:

In other words, we do not have to fight the trolls.  We can safely ignore them.  In fact, that's the only rational thing to do.  They have no power if we ignore them.

The mission of the trolls is to use platforms like this and others to get their lies into the Google crawlers and manipulate algorithms. Their purpose is propaganda. The Russians are expert liars because that is all they have. Russia is a joke economically and militarily and Putin knows it. They were successful in monkey wrenching our elections and they may be behind Brexit. 

I think we have to fight back using various tactics are strategies. It's easy for the trolls because all the have to do is lie and repeat false narratives. I don't think lies should go unchallenged and I don't believe liars should go unpunished. It's not ans much about winning battles with individual lie trolls as it is preserving the the truth. 

The mission of the propagandists is to spread lies and reinforce the ignorance of Trump supporters. 

Information warfare

Information warfare is a concept involving the battlespace use and management of information and communication technology in pursuit of a competitive advantage over an opponent. Information warfare is the manipulation of information trusted by a target without the target's awareness, so that the target will make decisions against their interest but in the interest of the one conducting information warfare. As a result, it is not clear when information warfare begins, ends, and how strong or destructive it is. Information warfare may involve collection of tactical information, assurance(s) that one's own information is valid, spreading of propaganda or disinformation to demoralize or manipulate the enemy and the public, undermining the quality of opposing force information and denial of information-collection opportunities to opposing forces. Information warfare is closely linked to psychological warfare.

45 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

The mission of the trolls is to use platforms like this and others to get their lies into the Google crawlers and manipulate algorithms. Their purpose is propaganda. The Russians are expert liars because that is all they have. Russia is a joke economically and militarily and Putin knows it. They were successful in monkey wrenching our elections and they may be behind Brexit. 

I think we have to fight back using various tactics are strategies. It's easy for the trolls because all the have to do is lie and repeat false narratives. I don't think lies should go unchallenged and I don't believe liars should go unpunished. It's not ans much about winning battles with individual lie trolls as it is preserving the the truth. 

The mission of the propagandists is to spread lies and reinforce the ignorance of Trump supporters. 

Information warfare

Information warfare is a concept involving the battlespace use and management of information and communication technology in pursuit of a competitive advantage over an opponent. Information warfare is the manipulation of information trusted by a target without the target's awareness, so that the target will make decisions against their interest but in the interest of the one conducting information warfare. As a result, it is not clear when information warfare begins, ends, and how strong or destructive it is. Information warfare may involve collection of tactical information, assurance(s) that one's own information is valid, spreading of propaganda or disinformation to demoralize or manipulate the enemy and the public, undermining the quality of opposing force information and denial of information-collection opportunities to opposing forces. Information warfare is closely linked to psychological warfare.

Well, learning that there is little difference between the "green" behaviors of nations rotten with troll deniers, like the USA, and nations without them, like everywhere else, suggests to me that we do not have to argue with them online, that this doesn't actually do anything useful.  They are not impacting our policies appreciably.  What they ARE doing, is cranking up the hate, fear, and loathing indices.

I think the truth is much happier than that.

The truth is that the online presence of trolls and deniers is much bigger than their real-world impact.  That means something wonderful:  it really isn't necessary to engage and argue with morons and trolls online!  I personally feel liberated by this.  I think it's true for not just global warming, but most issues.  The trolls are a mix.  Some of them are just goofballs who get off on pushing buttons.  Classic trolls.  But we know there are professionals out there, too, if we believe the FBI and our intelligence agencies.

They don't need much impact to be effective. About 30% of independents support Trump. If they can bump that up to 32% they can win in swing states. Our mission needs to be more clearly defined. 

1. Get every last democrat to the polls.

2. Demoralize the MAGAts because there is no point in trying to reason with them individually as they are immune to logic and facts. 

3. We need to figure out how to blunt their zealotry.

4. We need to know that nothing we say or do will make them moral.

Take Trump.

Every Trump supporter I've ever talked to says they voted for him because they are distressed over corruption and dishonesty among career party machine politicians.  Their jobs are threatened or gone, healthcare and housing are killing them, and they feel like nobody is helping them, including that massive GOP primary field that lost to Trump.  They chose him because they wrongly thought he would do some of the things he said he would do:  fight special interests and curb the excesses of Wall Street, address corruption and make good decisions on trade and foreign policy.

That is what they say but when presented with facts they shut down.  Facts turn them off and connected the dot is too much trouble for them. They want simple solutions to complex problems and that is why they respond to dishonest slogans such as, drill baby drill, build the wall, lock her up and MAGA. It doesn't matter to them that oil production increased to record levels under Obama is you show them the evidence they will cry "fake news".  They don't care that the wall will be a waste of money and ineffective. They don't want to know that after 6 years of Republican investigations Hillary came out squeaky clean. The know that America never stopped being great and if you ask them to name a country that is greater than America they start with personal insults.

Let's say it is. MAGAts are trash who vote against their own best interests. They chose lying Ted and Conald over Kasich. They went for the two biggest scumbags the GOP could offer. Actions speak louder than words. It may be a bitter pill to swallow and we can debate theorize the motives of the MAGAts but regardless of why they do what they do, the fact remains, they are no damn good. Had Trump not run they would have gone with Cruz who is hated by both the Dems and the Republicans.

There is no Republican politician that is more ignorant depraved than the Republican base.

They didn't pick him to stick it to Liberals, which is what at least half of the trolls online are pitching.  Or just some mindless need to hate Hillary Clinton.  Those are the TROLLS, but they are not enough people to elect Trump.  They are taking Trump's win or any GOP win, especially those around the extremes, and appropriating them and using them online, perverting the motives of the large number of Republicans in this country and selling this idea online that they 're all just hateful racist scumbags who do what they do just to stick to Liberals, no matter what.  They sell that ludicrous narrative-- as if that is really how half of America works --because it gets them attention and it pisses people off, ratchets up the dialogue, gets everybody angry and kills discussion.

Republican voters rarely vote for a candidate. They vote against the their candidate's opponent. They had a candidate who actually represented their supposed values in John Kasich and they soundly rejected them in spite of that Kasich represented all the claim to be. What they claim to be and what they are are two different things. They claim to be patriots and they are not. They claim to be moral and they are not. They claim to support family values but their actions show them to be every bit as immoral as Trump. They claim to be Christians but in fact that they prefer the selfish teachings of Ayn Rand of the charity of Jesus Christ. 

It drives us to swing wildly from one extreme to another.

I would say that I am a social liberal and a fiscal moderate but I am not a libertarian. I'm a realist and very pragmatic. My adherence to Christian values is in a large part based on logic. When we take care of on another it increases positivity. We are our brother's keeper. We respond to the positive message of Yes We Can and they respond to LOCK HER UP. We respond to HOPE and they respond to despair. We love America and our brothers and sisters and they only love themselves.

If I was Russia or Iran or whatever, I don't think I'd care nearly as much about Hillary vs. Trump as I would about turning America into a snake pit of people who mistrust and despise each other.

The Russian people are nearly as dumbed down as the MAGAts. If they want to fix Russia then they will need to kill several hundred people starting with Putin and his inner circle. Russia is about to collapse and Putin know it and he knows he caused it. If Russia didn't have nukes, Russia would be irrelevant.

9 minutes ago, splunch said:

Well, learning that there is little difference between the "green" behaviors of nations rotten with troll deniers, like the USA, and nations without them, like everywhere else, suggests to me that we do not have to argue with them online, that this doesn't actually do anything useful.  They are not impacting our policies appreciably.  What they ARE doing, is cranking up the hate, fear, and loathing indices.

Bingo. There goal is to destroy our social fabric. 

I was against Reagan when he called the Soviet Union the evil empire. I thought it was a poor choice of words but he was accurate. During the cold war, there were mass defections and now the smart Russians are leaving because they know Russia will suck until all the there oligarchs worm dirt. 

You can bet that Russian trolls are reading this. One of them may be smart enough to put a bullet in Putin and get away with it.

14 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

Bingo. There goal is to destroy our social fabric. 

I was against Reagan when he called the Soviet Union the evil empire. I thought it was a poor choice of words but he was accurate. During the cold war, there were mass defections and now the smart Russians are leaving because they know Russia will suck until all the there oligarchs worm dirt. 

You can bet that Russian trolls are reading this. One of them may be smart enough to put a bullet in Putin and get away with it.

someone needs to shut you the fukk up... you pos traitor

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

someone needs to shut you the fukk up... you pos traitor

Another fact hating MAGAt snowflake is having meltdown.  It would be fun to get a POS like you into a small room or a cage and break all your ribs and watch you choke on your own blood as we piss on the confederate flag but there are more effective ways to deal with MAGAts like you. We let you run your ignorant lying mouths and allow you to expose yourselves for the trash that you are. 

BTW, everyone woman you were ever with said you have the smallest dick they have ever seen.

16 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

Another fact hating MAGAt snowflake is having meltdown.  It would be fun to get a POS like you into a small room or a cage and break all your ribs and watch you choke on your own blood as we piss on the confederate flag but there are more effective ways to deal with MAGAts like you. We let you run your ignorant lying mouths and allow you to expose yourselves for the trash that you are. 

BTW, everyone woman you were ever with said you have the smallest dick they have ever seen.

kinda like libtard asswipes like you are doing now... lying and crying all day...

Come and put me in a cage you daddy blowing faggot!!! I dare ya. Oh wait you will most likely bring all your nigga friends to help!!! You can't do it on your own.

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

kinda like libtard asswipes like you are doing now... lying and crying all day...

Come and put me in a cage you daddy blowing faggot!!! I dare ya. Oh wait you will most likely bring all your nigga friends to help!!! You can't do it on your own.

He has no nigga friends.

Nor white ones either.

7 hours ago, Duck615 said:

In case you haven't noticed MAGAt, it the non MAGAts that post links and proof while you MAGAts parrot Faux News propaganda.

Don't worry, you treasonous MAGAts will be in cages sooner than you realize and maybe you will get to meet some of Trump's people like Gates, Carter Page, Flynn and Manafort for a circle jerk where you can be the pivot man.

Calm own fat boy, your blood pressure is reaching dangerously high levels. Take a handful of Oxycontins, and listen to some Sean Hannity lies to reinforce your ignorance. That will make you feel better.

If a fat boy like you were to be foolish enough to fight a real man like me, a real man like me would not even have to land a punch because you fat boys are so slow and out of shape you'd probably have a heart attack in the first 30 second. If a real man like me were to punch a fat boy like you, you would bleed a lot because a lot of you fat boys are on blood thinners. This is all academic because you fat boys are pretty much fat women with teeny weenies.

7 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

^^He has no nigga friends. Nor white ones either.^^

You MAGAts are pathetic. 

5 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

In case you haven't noticed MAGAt, it the non MAGAts that post links and proof while you MAGAts parrot Faux News propaganda.

Don't worry, you treasonous MAGAts will be in cages sooner than you realize and maybe you will get to meet some of Trump's people like Gates, Carter Page, Flynn and Manafort for a circle jerk where you can be the pivot man.

Calm own fat boy, your blood pressure is reaching dangerously high levels. Take a handful of Oxycontins, and listen to some Sean Hannity lies to reinforce your ignorance. That will make you feel better.

If a fat boy like you were to be foolish enough to fight a real man like me, a real man like me would not even have to land a punch because you fat boys are so slow and out of shape you'd probably have a heart attack in the first 30 second. If a real man like me were to punch a fat boy like you, you would bleed a lot because a lot of you fat boys are on blood thinners. This is all academic because you fat boys are pretty much fat women with teeny weenies.

LMFAO you will die trying faggot

16 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

LMFAO you will die trying faggot

Actually, you fat boys would never show up. By the time most of you waddled into the ring you would be gassed. I see you waddling morons all the time.  EAT EAT WADDLE WADDLE EAT EAT WADDLE WADDLE EAT EAT WADDLE WADDLE

Here a video of your wife fat boy.

4 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

Actually, you fat boys would never show up. By the time most of you waddled into the ring you would be gassed. I see you waddling morons all the time.  EAT EAT WADDLE WADDLE EAT EAT WADDLE WADDLE EAT EAT WADDLE WADDLE

Here a video of your wife fat boy.

that's your momma... you must have a ball licking her ass clean LMFAO