Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrimeaRiver

Perfect Steak Doneness or Temperature... and Steak Cut

But when they mature they become moody and unpredictable...

Especially in the spring ....

I admire the Billy.  He pisses on his beard to get does to love him.  Sounds kind of fun!

16 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

then  log onto NHB and see that Fenix has quoted you...

....what?  I don't get it?

22 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

I agree...

But I am Biased on this matter....

And I don't need million dolllar machinery to get the Job done or rely on the weather ....

monocultures are no Bueno.....cuba has a great agriculture system

28 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

The last goat we had I accidentally killed with a screw driver...

The little  F ucker tried to eat out of my wife's herb garden and I threw a screwdriver trying to scare it away and it got him in they eye ....he died instantly .....

I was in the dog house for at least a month because she loved that goat ....

So much so... she made me bury him in the back forty ...instead of letting me prep him for the BBQ...

We agreed shortly after no more goats....

That is one weird tale.

19 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

yes gas stove.

If you do not have a gas stove  you can get an  induction  plate for around  $65 from Costco

We have an induction stove 

2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

monocultures are no Bueno.....cuba has a great agriculture system

monoculture farming destroys eco-systems.....then soyboy Vegans talk sh it about global warming, lol

19 minutes ago, TDS said:

Why is farming bad? At least plants don't fart.

monocultures are no Bueno....insects are killed off with pesticides....which starve out birds...bla bla bla....and the soil isn't any thing more than a hydroponic media for the plant because of the spray on fertilizer....there are many reasons large scale farming is bad....

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

monoculture farming destroys eco-systems.....then soyboy Vegans talk sh it about global warming, lol

they are the primary driver in the depleted soil and lack of vegetation diversity....

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

me too.....I hate it...wife loves it.

2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

they are the primary driver in the depleted soil and lack of vegetation diversity....

Yes, exactly.  The best book Ive read on the issue (im sure there are others) is...."The Vegetarian Myth" by Lierre Keith

Shes a far lefty and anti-patriarchy weirdo....but on this issue she is dead solid perfect. 

16 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

well there you go.

you  obviously  need to  experiment with how wit works and  how  much  heat you get and how long things take.

21 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

....what?  I don't get it?

just that  you were having  a great day until you  see that  Fenix  quoted you, and  you realize  what a moron he is.

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

just that  you were having  a great day until you  see that  Fenix  quoted you, and  you realize  what a moron he is.

Peenix is like Benson....they quote and change words and BS everyone.  At least Im an honest troll :) 

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Peenix is like Benson....they quote and change words and BS everyone.  At least Im an honest troll :) 

they are  both cowards

26 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

well there you go.

you  obviously  need to  experiment with how wit works and  how  much  heat you get and how long things take.

Yes- and get a bit better at meat selection- 

1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Yes, exactly.  The best book Ive read on the issue (im sure there are others) is...."The Vegetarian Myth" by Lierre Keith

Shes a far lefty and anti-patriarchy weirdo....but on this issue she is dead solid perfect. 

I learned it from jean martin Fortier and Elliot coleman….their books on market gardening explain it very well....and from a non global warming non agenda driven perspective other than how to make money market gardening.

4 hours ago, bigsky said:

I learned it from jean martin Fortier and Elliot coleman….their books on market gardening explain it very well....and from a non global warming non agenda driven perspective other than how to make money market gardening.

Word brother.  Community does not equal communism.....its a false equation

4 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Word brother.  Community does not equal communism.....its a false equation

true dat....community agriculture equates to quality product, good nutrition and a social bond between people that makes charity the driver and authority and not government

9 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Yes- and get a bit better at meat selection- 

yer not satisfied with yer current "meat"?

29 minutes ago, bigsky said:

yer not satisfied with yer current "meat"?

I once knew someone who knew how to choose the right cut and prepared it right every single time. 

No holds barred chat

• By Imgreatagain

Hey kfools.. does this help? 

• By Vegas

Liberals are going to hell.

• By deezer shoove

grgle

• By rippy38

• By Str8tEdge

Where’s at @slideman?

• By Robot88

Hola

• By teacher

I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 

• By pmurT

hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems

• What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

• By kfools

Where does it say 2?

• By kfools

So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 

• By teacher

How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom