kfools

How do libs feel about transgender

What I’m saying is I’m not in fear of transgender people- and I don’t understand it- and I don’t have to. When I hired the trans girl to walk my dog- I thought she was a girl- then I had to explain to my child that this person was infact a boy?.. so bizarre I just don’t think that shoving it down people’s throats with bravery attached to it is helping or providing and more credit to the overwhelmingly obvious sickness they have . 

Just now, NeoConvict said:

This delusion is no more supported than the notion people can be born the reincarnation of Napoleon Bonaparte. 

they say changing their gender is no more than dyeing their hair.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

I personally could give a shit.  It's all just a ploy in the right to further divide us.  What someone else does with their body is really their business and theirs alone.  Those sorts of decisions are not at all "offensive" to me because I grant everyone the absolute right to be as happy within their own skin as they can be.

This is exactly what I think.

1 minute ago, splunch said:

...if there is no such thing as a gender or no difference between male and female...

In everyone or just them? Which are you saying ?

2 minutes ago, splunch said:

...if there is no such thing as a gender or no difference between male and female...

funny women and men have living fairly successfully for years and bill nye comes along and says we have it all wrong.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

This is exactly what I think.

It's definitely exactly where I start.

It's when these hucksters start trying to bully the world into tearing down everything they can find that I take umbrage.

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

What I’m saying is I’m not in fear of transgender people- and I don’t understand it- and I don’t have to. When I hired the trans girl to walk my dog- I thought she was a girl- then I had to explain to my child that this person was infact a boy?.. so bizarre I just don’t think that shoving it down people’s throats with bravery attached to it is helping or providing and more credit to the overwhelmingly obvious sickness they have . 

don't give in to their fantasies.

9 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

All you need to do is take a look at some of the harsher attitudes voiced right on this forum. 

I tend not to accept opinions from the majority of posters on any site, as there are a few intelligent people on any given forum

10 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Some closed-minded people look at them as freaks, sick in the head, disabled, child molesters, you name it.

yeah, but unfortunately the press targets the depraved members of any given community, I suspect that the average Transperson tends to avoid national spotlight , its the activists who are attempting to make a name for themselves or the depraved minority that is causing the problems.

13 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Being constantly misjudged can wear on a person. In the end, they're simply people who are born the wrong gender.  

That is the way life is, at least in America, many people are misjudged its what you do about it defines the person

11 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Having been to every major city west of Kansas along with Kansas City, Minneapolis, London, Dublin, and Glasgow I would say that I have a large enough sample size

I noticed you didn't mentioned New York city , San Fran or L.A

London England huh? okay.

12 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Too-many "conservatives" who don't have the time (i.e. are too-damned-lazy) to develop a life o' their own.

Talking about brain dead , Good Lord.

24 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

how is it a ploy to divide you? you need to explain this to me.

What someone does with their body is their business, that I agree with 

what I don't agree with is pre opt trans using women's bathroom, I have a problem with some so called trans who feels like their opposite gender and uses their facilities.

A man who looks like a man shouldn't be in the same bathroom as young girls/children.

I will accept a post opt transgender person using a woman's facilities, but I draw the line with pre opt

what is stopping me from saying Im a woman and changing and showering with women?

What is stopping me from Committing a felony and going to prison and telling the law enforcement community that I'm a woman therefore I should be incarcerated with women and I still have a penis and I can say im pre opt?

I agree it is a difficult grey area.... and I appreciate your willingness to accept post-op transsexuals as they wish to be seen.

7 minutes ago, splunch said:

Not so sure that holds up.

"I was born a woman, but in a man's body," suggests all sorts of things that the trans movement has gone on to deny unequivocally, namely, that there is such a thing as a man and a woman.  If the lines are so blurry and anyone can be anything, why the need for surgery, and hormones, and Title IX, and gay rights, and women's rights??

Be a masculine woman.  Be a feminine man.  Be whoever you are.  I personally think it is a great disservice to everyone involved to suggest that a person should seek to conform to some narrowly defined view of what a man or a woman is, all in the name of some sort of "freedom", when the whole notion denies us the freedom to be the kind of men and women that we are, which is widely varied.

As a heterosexual man, I find it hard to understand but I have a dear friend who went through this, so I have some understanding of it.  My friend was born female.  In her younger years, she said she always felt like she was born in the wrong body.  She hung out with young boys, never girls.  When she got older, she developed crushes on heterosexual women (never lesbians) and referred to herself as a "guy."  She was pretty androgynous, so her gender was always hard to tell unless you knew the person.  

When she reached her 30's, she inherited some money and decided to use it for gender reassignment surgery.  This was in the 80's, so that kind of surgery was very new.  But things went well, he legally became male, and married his fiance as soon as the legalities were done.  If you met this guy, you'd never guess he was born a female.  Once anchored down with anxiety and depression on a daily basis, he's now the happiest guy in the world.  It all makes sense for him now.  There's no doubt in my mind he was born the wrong gender.  

12 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

A rapist casing restrooms with a wig permitting his entry does. 

that person is not a transsexual.

8 minutes ago, splunch said:

apparently not at the oscars

Oscar-Style-GQ-02252019_3x2.jpg

31 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

There is no "disability."  These are people who were born the incorrect gender.  

26 minutes ago, splunch said:

Not so sure that holds up.

Then, the only option (we're left-with) is to consult those purveyors of the dark-arts; scientists.

See: 01:00

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

As a heterosexual man, I find it hard to understand but I have a dear friend who went through this, so I have some understanding of it.  My friend was born female.  In her younger years, she said she always felt like she was born in the wrong body.  She hung out with young boys, never girls.  When she got older, she developed crushes on heterosexual women (never lesbians) and referred to herself as a "guy."  She was pretty androgynous, so her gender was always hard to tell unless you knew the person.  

When she reached her 30's, she inherited some money and decided to use it for gender reassignment surgery.  This was in the 80's, so that kind of surgery was very new.  But things went well, he legally became male, and married his fiance as soon as the legalities were done.  If you met this guy, you'd never guess he was born a female.  Once anchored down with anxiety and depression on a daily basis, he's now the happiest guy in the world.  It all makes sense for him now.  There's no doubt in my mind he was born the wrong gender.  

there are things that can't be changed through surgery. with the reconstruction, she really truthfully cannot achieve sexual satisfaction.

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

that person is not a transsexual.

Obviously not. Predators have used gullible progressives desire for tolerance to gain access to their prey. Putting intact males who claim to be women hasn't had a great track record. 

3 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

That's what I'd call a trans person.  More power to him.  It's the trans activists that get people riled up.  The people trying to out-virtue-signal each other over how aggressively they attack traditional hierarchies.  The people telling us there is no difference between male and female, or no such thing, when obviously for the vast majority of people, there most certainly is.  Learning to just live as one of the "normal" people is hard enough.  Imagine doing it as a gay man.  I don't claim to understand anything of trans folks.  But they're entitled to live as they see fit.  Since when does that mean that middle school kids should be taught what a fine and noble thing it is that they can transition from one gender to another and back again at will??  Again, they're having a hard enough time trying to figure themselves out, and the gender roles for most people are actually helpful, not hurtful, on balance.

Even these crusaders, these people trying to destroy every hierarchy that doesn't suit them, would be of no concern to me if they weren't having the out-sized impact that they are having, through their quasi-studies that lend them the air of scientific validity and moral righteousness, which impacts our laws, our court rooms, our schools, our universities...

5 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Obviously not. Predators have used gullible progressives desire for tolerance to gain access to their prey. Putting intact males who claim to be women hasn't had a great track record. 

do you have a link that would show the massive abuses caused by such transgender tolerance?  If there is a "track record" you feel compelled to refer to, please share it. 

13 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

I tend not to accept opinions from the majority of posters on any site, as there are a few intelligent people on any given forum

yeah, but unfortunately the press targets the depraved members of any given community, I suspect that the average Transperson tends to avoid national spotlight , its the activists who are attempting to make a name for themselves or the depraved minority that is causing the problems.

That is the way life is, at least in America, many people are misjudged its what you do about it defines the person

I noticed you didn't mentioned New York city , San Fran or L.A

London England huh? okay.

Talking about brain dead , Good Lord.

SF is west of Kansas according to most. Been to SF 5 times in 8 years and its underrated cousin, Oakland, 4 times in the same time span.

14 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

very cool story!  Give him a thumbs up from me!

9 minutes ago, jerra- said:

there are things that can't be changed through surgery. with the reconstruction, she really truthfully cannot achieve sexual satisfaction.

.....And, that "absolute" was developed by who??

16 minutes ago, jerra- said:

apparently not at the oscars

Oscar-Style-GQ-02252019_3x2.jpg

Women would not wear these ordinarily, either. The Oscars is a national  "Let's draw attention to ourselves with weird clothes" ceremony.\

My favorite is still Bjork's Dead Swan dress.

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

do you have a link that would show the massive abuses caused by such transgender tolerance?  If there is a "track record" you feel compelled to refer to, please share it. 

It's not massive. There have been rapes resulting from putting intact trans gendered women in female prisons. 

8 minutes ago, splunch said:

That's what I'd call a trans person.  More power to him.  It's the trans activists that get people riled up.  The people trying to out-virtue-signal each other over how aggressively they attack traditional hierarchies.  The people telling us there is no difference between male and female, or no such thing, when obviously for the vast majority of people, there most certainly is.  Learning to just live as one of the "normal" people is hard enough.  Imagine doing it as a gay man.  I don't claim to understand anything of trans folks.  But they're entitled to live as they see fit.  Since when does that mean that middle school kids should be taught what a fine and noble thing it is that they can transition from one gender to another and back again at will??  Again, they're having a hard enough time trying to figure themselves out, and the gender roles for most people are actually helpful, not hurtful, on balance.

Even these crusaders, these people trying to destroy every hierarchy that doesn't suit them, would be of no concern to me if they weren't having the out-sized impact that they are having, through their quasi-studies that lend them the air of scientific validity and moral righteousness, which impacts our laws, our court rooms, our schools, our universities...

it is that the young people are being targeted by the gay agenda is what bothers me.

it is everywhere, movies, tv shows etc.

6 hours ago, drvoke said:

Trans men should not be able to participate in women's sports.

You're a racist !

2 hours ago, maineman said:

It's all just a ploy in the right to further divide us.  

The fool asks a simple question and right away the agenda teleprompter lights up.

ae1fa7f9-54a6-4671-a136-0b7cdc952ecf_zps

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Women would not wear these ordinarily, either. The Oscars is a national  "Let's draw attention to ourselves with weird clothes" ceremony.\

My favorite is still Bjork's Dead Swan dress.

but she got a lot of jeers about it, but no one dares to say one bad word about a man in a formal dress.