kfools

How do libs feel about transgender

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

it is encouraged  by social media, talk shows and just everywhere.

What's really twisted is that most people are not on board with shredding every hierarchy in existence based on the trans agenda, but people do not know how to object to being bullied by these fvcking people without playing into their hands and behaving like bigots.  The legal framework for this cannot be long coming, because most people hate it, and once the key to unlocking the relentless assault on social institutions is found in a court room somewhere, that will spell the unraveling of this craziness.

Soon they will require their own

Olympics - oh wait they have one: the SPECIAL Olympics.. other mentally challenged people competing.. atleast they accept they have a Disability

3 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

I think you're being too politically correct, they might be a small minority but the celerity of cause and activism  is disturbing , it is starting to affect society.

I can give my own experience as I was approached by a transwoman a while back on a dating site  and she/he/it had some female features and some masculine feature  I don't know if it was pre opt or post opt, nor did I care.

I was berated for not being open minded to date one of them, its funny they want us to accept their choice but they refuse to accept my choice for not wanting to date, or get involved with a transwoman

I want to meet a woman who was born a woman with XX chromosomes and natural women parts, if you have a xy chromosome and surgically enhanced parts, that doesn't make you a woman or a CIS woman 

Sorry I want to spend time with Kate Beckinsale not Katlyn Kenner 

that it is right,  it is only about their rights.

am I am not so much as anti homosexulas, but I do object how this  is being shoved in the media. 

1 minute ago, splunch said:

What's really twisted is that most people are not on board with shredding every hierarchy in existence based on the trans agenda, but people do not know how to object to being bullied by these fvcking people without playing into their hands and behaving like bigots.  The legal framework for this cannot be long coming, because most people hate it, and once the key to unlocking the relentless assault on social institutions is found in a court room somewhere, that will spell the unraveling of this craziness.

yep, they it all figured out, call it discrimination and everyone backs off.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

I personally could give a shit.  It's all just a ploy in the right to further divide us.  What someone else does with their body is really their business and theirs alone.  Those sorts of decisions are not at all "offensive" to me because I grant everyone the absolute right to be as happy within their own skin as they can be.

how is it a ploy to divide you? you need to explain this to me.

What someone does with their body is their business, that I agree with 

what I don't agree with is pre opt trans using women's bathroom, I have a problem with some so called trans who feels like their opposite gender and uses their facilities.

A man who looks like a man shouldn't be in the same bathroom as young girls/children.

I will accept a post opt transgender person using a woman's facilities, but I draw the line with pre opt

what is stopping me from saying Im a woman and changing and showering with women?

What is stopping me from Committing a felony and going to prison and telling the law enforcement community that I'm a woman therefore I should be incarcerated with women and I still have a penis and I can say im pre opt?

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Why do I have to we have to embrace every new fad or movement ? I don’t have to do it- it’s ironic that the more liberal people become - the more miserable they are. You hate the right because it’s RIGHT - and you’re Haphazard, all about me lifestyle has done nothing to improve anything for this country. I’m OVER hearing how brave a man is for cutting off his dick. 

Or a woman that no dude wanted to bang in the first place is now growing a beard. 

You're just not getting it.

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Olympics - oh wait they have one: the SPECIAL Olympics.. other mentally challenged people competing.. atleast they accept they have a Disability

See this is what I'm talking about.  Here is a perfect example of how NOT to go about opposing these extremists.

6 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

There is no "disability."  These are people who were born the incorrect gender.  

That is an extreme example - but at what point do we stop accommodating something or someone that’s clearing have an identity crisis?  

2 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

What is stopping me from Committing a felony and going to prison and telling the law enforcement community that I'm a woman therefore I should be incarcerated with women and I still have a penis and I can say im pre opt?

It turns out, nothing.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/north-carolina-transgender-inmate-denied-move-women-s-prison-n973991

https://www.wbur.org/news/2019/01/26/transgender-inmate-transferred-womens-prison

The whole thing makes no sense.

9 hours ago, kfools said:

How do libs feel about transgender

biological males smashing females records in sports worldwide?

I for one am all for it!

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

......As-long-as they're White, right??

Note: You forgot to post your voluminous-list o' champs.

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

That is an extreme example - but at what point do we stop accommodating something or someone that’s clearing have an identity crisis?  

For a most transgenders, there is no "identity crisis."  They were born the wrong gender.

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

For a most transgenders, there is no "identity crisis."  They were born the wrong gender.

RR, how do you explain the high suicide rates with Transgendered folks?

14 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

I think you're being too politically correct, they might be a small minority but the celerity of cause and activism  is disturbing , it is starting to affect society.

I can give my own experience as I was approached by a transwoman a while back on a dating site  and she/he/it had some female features and some masculine feature  I don't know if it was pre opt or post opt, nor did I care.

I was berated for not being open minded to date one of them, its funny they want us to accept their choice but they refuse to accept my choice for not wanting to date, or get involved with a transwoman

I want to meet a woman who was born a woman with XX chromosomes and natural women parts, if you have a xy chromosome and surgically enhanced parts, that doesn't make you a woman or a CIS woman 

Sorry I want to spend time with Kate Beckinsale not Katlyn Kenner 

in 42 years, I have came across maybe a dozen of these types. Each and every time, I went about my business as if they were not there. 12 times in 15,330 days is a pretty low percentage in my book. 

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Not so sure that holds up.

"I was born a woman, but in a man's body," suggests all sorts of things that the trans movement has gone on to deny unequivocally, namely, that there is such a thing as a man and a woman.  If the lines are so blurry and anyone can be anything, why the need for surgery, and hormones, and Title IX, and gay rights, and women's rights??

Be a masculine woman.  Be a feminine man.  Be whoever you are.  I personally think it is a great disservice to everyone involved to suggest that a person should seek to conform to some narrowly defined view of what a man or a woman is, all in the name of some sort of "freedom", when the whole notion denies us the freedom to be the kind of men and women that we are, which is widely varied.

3 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

All you need to do is take a look at some of the harsher attitudes voiced right on this forum.  Some closed-minded people look at them as freaks, sick in the head, disabled, child molesters, you name it.  Being constantly misjudged can wear on a person. In the end, they're simply people who are born the wrong gender.  

do You personally know any transgender people? I do -A very kind young girl/guy. She walked my dog and house sat for me. I found her odd to say to least- and I would not pronoun switch for her because it’s not my job to figure out what gender IT was each day. 

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

in 42 years, I have came across maybe a dozen of these types. Each and every time, I went about my business as if they were not there. 12 times in 15,330 days is a pretty low percentage in my book. 

I think it also depends on Location too Impartialobserver 

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

I think it also depends on Location too Impartialobserver 

Having been to every major city west of Kansas along with Kansas City, Minneapolis, London, Dublin, and Glasgow I would say that I have a large enough sample size

1 minute ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Too-many "conservatives" who don't have the time (i.e. are too-damned-lazy) to develop a life o' their own.

25 minutes ago, maineman said:

faux outrage.  A few pre-ops in a dress in the women's room doesn't hurt ANYONE.

A rapist casing restrooms with a wig permitting his entry does. 

Just now, RollingRock said:

All you need to do is take a look at some of the harsher attitudes voiced right on this forum.  Some closed-minded people look at them as freaks, sick in the head, disabled, child molesters, you name it.  Most are no such thing.  They're simply people born the wrong gender.  

Respectfully, it's just not that simple.  I've known plenty of ragingly swishy dudes who were gay as can be, and even some who were NOT gay.  It's who they were and they for whatever reason were comfortable enough dealing with the fact that they didn't fit into some neat little box for everyone else.  They learned to love themselves and live with the fact that sometimes people give them sh!t.  Liberal minded folks everywhere rightfully stand up for their right to be treated fairly.  But by some standards, they should have been a woman, or should have been a man, because ABC equals a man and XYZ equals a woman, therefore they must transition.

So they assert definitive standards that define the genders, and then assert that there are no real genders and anyone can be anything they want.  The whole thing is logically incoherent.

13 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

This delusion is no more supported than the notion people can be born the reincarnation of Napoleon Bonaparte. 

10 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

and how does that happen? 

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

and how does that happen? 

...if there is no such thing as a gender or no difference between male and female...