kfools

How do libs feel about transgender

I stopped eating trans fats

I want to be a skinny bitch when I change

Rippy,   As long as a child is loved, nurtured, given the positive attention that he/she needs, I don't care what the parent looks like or what sex the parent is,   or if the parent is having difficulty making up their mind about their gender.    I care only about the baby/child.

Yes, those pics definitely make one take a 2nd or 3rd or 4th look, but I don't see anything bad except maybe going to the gym might be a good idea for that one guy with the belly.   But hey, that's just me.

The old guard is having a lot of trouble accepting change isn't it.   Is it always that way when it's time for a new generation to take over and look for good nursing homes for the old guard?   I think it's a thing.  lol.   

Oh Rippy, almost forgot.    Thanks for making me laugh.   😻

12 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

I don't see anything bad except maybe going to the gym might be a good idea for that one guy with the belly. 

That "guy" is a pregnant female... and the "guy" nursing, is nursing "his" baby.

trystan-reese.jpg

This "guy" isn't fat, "he's" pregnant.

12 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

Oh Rippy, almost forgot.    Thanks for making me laugh.   😻

I aim to please!

LOL

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

That "guy" is a pregnant female... and the "guy" nursing, is nursing "his" baby.

trystan-reese.jpg

This "guy" isn't fat, "he's" pregnant.

I aim to please!

LOL

Oh.     I didn't realize that....  the facial hair threw me off a bit.     You know me and know that I have a sick sense of humor and am not above laughing at other people.   It's a weakness of mine.   

But the bottom line is that as long as the child is loved and well cared for, I don't care what the parents look like or their gender as long as they can take care of that baby and give it what it needs.    We're going to have to open our minds a bit and realize that the world is changing; we're getting old; lol.....   and well, I just don't know.