kfools

How do libs feel about transgender

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

In the grand scheme of things... in the march toward life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for everyone, I think that tennis scholarships are the least of our concerns.

Okay, compared to sex traffickers and war profiteers, it's not as big a deal.

But if men can take those scholarships, can somehow legally assert that there is no real difference between men and women, there are tens of thousands of women whose athletic scholarships would immediately be in jeopardy, or just whose opportunity to even participate in athletics for their universities would be lost.  Because if the genders blur legally, then Title IX is going down.

4 hours ago, bigsky said:

cant physically transition...there is man and woman....that is all...

I will grant you that there is different levels of femininity in males....as we do have both chromosomes.....and some dudes act more bitchy than others...but that dont change genders....we all know this but there is a need for division in this country...and the nooze media likes to keep that division wide, open and bleeding

this whole thing has set women's liberation back 50 years. it is like if a girl doesn't want to play with dolls, she must be really a boy.

I think the transgender movement infiltrated the women's movement.

instead of  encouraging girls to be successful women, they are being encouraged to be boys.

and if a boy prefers not to play football,  well, then he is a really transgender girl.

57 minutes ago, maineman said:

I personally could give a shit.  It's all just a ploy in the right to further divide us.  What someone else does with their body is really their business and theirs alone.  Those sorts of decisions are not at all "offensive" to me because I grant everyone the absolute right to be as happy within their own skin as they can be.

The right? We are trying to PROTECT vulnerable women who are having their private areas invaded by men for the low barrier of entry of claiming they feel like a woman that day. Watching bull dyke feminists go against transgender activists is great entertainment. 

7 minutes ago, splunch said:

Okay, compared to sex traffickers and war profiteers, it's not as big a deal.

But if men can take those scholarships, can somehow legally assert that there is no real difference between men and women, there are tens of thousands of women whose athletic scholarships would immediately be in jeopardy, or just whose opportunity to even participate in athletics for their universities would be lost.  Because if the genders blur legally, then Title IX is going down.

men are stronger than women, that is a fact.

women should compete against other women only.

and visa versa, men should compete against men only.

I could not care less about the topic. They are a very small minority of the population and do not affect my life in the least (as of yet) and very likely will never. 

4 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

The right? We are trying to PROTECT vulnerable women who are having their private areas invaded by men for the low barrier of entry of claiming they feel like a woman that day. Watching bull dyke feminists go against transgender activists is great entertainment. 

the hero for transgender today is bill nye, the bs guy.

4 hours ago, bigsky said:

there is no such thing as a trans man...there is man and woman

Yes sir.....anything else is MENTAL ILLNESS

Just now, impartialobserver said:

I could not care less about the topic. They are a very small minority of the population and do not affect my life in the least (as of yet) and very likely will never. 

more and more  children every day are being taught that they may not be in the 'right' body.

Neoliberalism seeks to normalize all forms of MENTAL ILLNESS and DEVIANCE and PERVERSION. 

Next on their list.....pedophilia.  Already happening in CUCK EUROPE 

Just now, jerra- said:

more and more  children every day are being taught that they may not be in the 'right' body.

If in the unlikely event that this is taught to my children, I will cross that bridge when i get to it. If grown adults want to dress like the other sex and have elective surgery then don't let me get in the way. 

French new law.....no longer will parents be called Mother/Father.

BY LAW it is.....PARENT #1 and PARENT #2

And if Jimmy has 3 FAGGOT DADDIES.....there will be PARENT #3

lol...CUCKS

3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

this whole thing has set women's liberation back 50 years. it is like if a girl doesn't want to play with dolls, she must be really a boy.

instead of  encouraging girls to be successful women, they are being encouraged to be boys.

and if a boy prefers not to play football,  well, then he is a really transgender girl.

That's always been my take on it.  Who told these people what a man is?  You catch sh!t for not being the kind of man people think you should be, so your answer is just to give up and try to become what other people say you are?  Why can't you just give them the finger and be an effeminate man, or a masculine woman, and I and everyone else reasonable and decent will fight right alongside your right to live as you choose.  So it's not just women's rights.  It's LGBQ rights.

Granted, this is just the extreme of the extreme, but that's kind of what we're talking about here anyway...but there are people who believe that having any sexual preference of any sort is some sort of "ism" that must be stamped out.  Don't like fat men?  You're a fattist.  Don't like old ladies?  You're age-ist.  Don't like same sex partners?  You're homophobic.  Don't like opposite-sexed-trans partners?  You're transphobic.

The whole notion that there is no difference between men and women is anathema to LGBQ rights, women's rights, everyone's rights.  How can there be gay rights if being "gay" means you DISCRIMINATE against having sex with opposite-sex people?

But the 900-lb gorilla in this room is this:  only the lunatic fringe really believes and pushes this stuff.  That they operate by leveraging historically left-leaning causes, like women's rights and gay rights, civil rights, etc, enables the right to use this tiny little group of extremists that operate primarily out of a few universities, as a strawman against anyone they disagree with politically.

The “me too” movement should eat this right up.. the more inclusive they try to make things the more people are so freaking unhappy LITERALLY in their own skin.. it’s another mental disorder embraced and Coddled by the left. God forbid someone be wrong or thinking distorted. I hate to sound like my dad- but people seemed a lot happier back in his day 

15 minutes ago, jerra- said:

jerra-said

This is a +1000

Trans men should not be able to participate in women's sports.

RACIST!!!  BIGOT!!!  PIG!!!

8 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

If in the unlikely event that this is taught to my children, I will cross that bridge when i get to it. If grown adults want to dress like the other sex and have elective surgery then don't let me get in the way. 

Sadly this is no joke.  The "academics" who are engaged in this brand of "scholarship", these victim studies people, publish papers.  Lots of them.  They clothe themselves in the veneer of science and then use their "proven theories" to influence policy.  And because of our hyper-reactionary #metoo climate, schools are bending to the fear that a student could sue them for not accommodating them if they are trans.  In many cases, they are bending so far that they are teaching the viability of a trans existence, very carefully.  People are treading very carefully to be sure they do not bring down the wrath of Twitter and face accusations of being bigoted and evil, roughly akin to Nazis, because they are not being "tolerant" of trans people.  Never mind that "tolerant" now means that anything that might ever offend anyone must be stripped out of our culture, and everyone is entitled to feel as if everything they do is absolutely totally cool no matter what...

7 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

The “me too” movement should eat this right up.. the more inclusive they try to make things the more people are so freaking unhappy LITERALLY in their own skin.. it’s another mental disorder embraced and Coddled by the left. God forbid someone be wrong or thinking distorted. I hate to sound like my dad- but people seemed a lot happier back in his day 

See what I mean?  This group has exploited civil rights and women's rights and gay rights (which everyone knows right-wingers don't care about), so all of America left of Rush Limbaugh, they think they can lump them all in together.  I literally just pointed this out, and here's your sign.

21 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

faux outrage.  A few pre-ops in a dress in the women's room doesn't hurt ANYONE.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

faux outrage.  A few pre-ops in a dress in the women's room doesn't hurt ANYONE.

I see a guy following my grandkids into a bathroom... he will come out after I kick the shiit out of the fukking pervert

14 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I think you're being too politically correct, they might be a small minority but the celerity of cause and activism  is disturbing , it is starting to affect society.

I can give my own experience as I was approached by a transwoman a while back on a dating site  and she/he/it had some female features and some masculine feature  I don't know if it was pre opt or post opt, nor did I care.

I was berated for not being open minded to date one of them, its funny they want us to accept their choice but they refuse to accept my choice for not wanting to date, or get involved with a transwoman

I want to meet a woman who was born a woman with XX chromosomes and natural women parts, if you have a xy chromosome and surgically enhanced parts, that doesn't make you a woman or a CIS woman 

Sorry I want to spend time with Kate Beckinsale not Katlyn Kenner 

1 hour ago, maineman said:

I personally could give a shit.  It's all just a ploy in the right to further divide us.  What someone else does with their body is really their business and theirs alone.  Those sorts of decisions are not at all "offensive" to me because I grant everyone the absolute right to be as happy within their own skin as they can be.

+1000.  My sentiments exactly.  

5 minutes ago, splunch said:

Sadly this is no joke.  The "academics" who are engaged in this brand of "scholarship", these victim studies people, publish papers.  Lots of them.  They clothe themselves in the veneer of science and then use their "proven theories" to influence policy.  And because of our hyper-reactionary #metoo climate, schools are bending to the fear that a student could sue them for not accommodating them if they are trans.  In many cases, they are bending so far that they are teaching the viability of a trans existence, very carefully.  People are treading very carefully to be sure they do not bring down the wrath of Twitter and face accusations of being bigoted and evil, roughly akin to Nazis, because they are not being "tolerant" of trans people.  Never mind that "tolerant" now means that anything that might ever offend anyone must be stripped out of our culture, and everyone is entitled to feel as if everything they do is absolutely totally cool no matter what...

Stephan James Billy Porter and Spike Lee on the Oscar red carpet

1 minute ago, maineman said:

The new frontier of trans rights is that anyone can legally declare their gender on a day-by-day basis, and must be accommodated, apparently to the great detriment of being able to deal with anything else.

My kids love to play sports in school.  I guess that'll be ending soon.  And the lawsuits against the private sports clubs cannot be far behind.  Tear it all down.

They are every bit my political and social enemy as any extreme right-winger.  That's the price I get for sitting on moderation, I get to be attacked by both extremes.

1 minute ago, splunch said:

See what I mean?  This group has exploited civil rights and women's rights and gay rights (which everyone knows right-wingers don't care about), so all of America left of Rush Limbaugh, they think they can lump them all in together.  I literally just pointed this out, and here's your sign.

Why do I have to we have to embrace every new fad or movement ? I don’t have to do it- it’s ironic that the more liberal people become - the more miserable they are. You hate the right because it’s RIGHT - and you’re Haphazard, all about me lifestyle has done nothing to improve anything for this country. I’m OVER hearing how brave a man is for cutting off his dick. 

Or a woman that no dude wanted to bang in the first place is now growing a beard.