kfools

How do libs feel about transgender

biological males smashing females records in sports worldwide?

I for one am all for it! I am happy that transgender females are so successful against cis gender females.

In fact, they are doing nothing short of amazing aren't they? It's almost like they were born with athletic advantages that cis gender women don't have.

I know I know, they are just super talented cause gender is a social construct lmfao.

1 hour ago, kfools said:

I for one am all for it! I am happy that transgender females are so successful against cis gender females.

In fact, they are doing nothing short of amazing aren't they? It's almost like they were born with athletic advantages that cis gender women don't have.

I know I know, they are just super talented cause gender is a social construct lmfao.

I cant wait until the cops show up to a domestic abuse case.....hahahahahaha

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Trans females in  women’s athletics is a hilarious concept  deserving of asterisks.   

or bullets

Trans men should not be able to participate in women's sports. If you are born a man you are physically advantaged. Trans women participating in male sports? Good luck with that.

Just now, drvoke said:

Trans men should not be able to participate in women's sports. If you are born a man you are physically advantaged. Trans women participating in male sports? Good luck with that.

there is no such thing as a trans man...there is man and woman

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

there is no such thing as a trans man...there is man and woman

Well, I guess they try to physically transition, unlike drag queens. None of it makes much sense to me. 

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

Well, I guess they try to physically transition, unlike drag queens. None of it makes much sense to me. 

cant physically transition...there is man and woman....that is all...

I will grant you that there is different levels of femininity in males....as we do have both chromosomes.....and some dudes act more bitchy than others...but that dont change genders....we all know this but there is a need for division in this country...and the nooze media likes to keep that division wide, open and bleeding

Which one of you likes to dress in women's clothes when you're home?     

I'll bet you look really cute.

Your buddy Rudy Giuliani has been known to do it and go out in public, and he looked FABULOUS DAHLING!     

Men who decide to become women may not compete in women's sports, though when my oldest was playing softball, I saw some umpires that were definitely almost men.   Not that there's anything wrong with that, as people can't help it if they're women and look like my uncle Frank, but parents got kicked out of the games if they loudly questioned the ump's gender.    hahahahaha    good times.

2 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

Which one of you likes to dress in women's clothes when you're home?     

I'll bet you look really cute.

Your buddy Rudy Giuliani has been known to do it and go out in public, and he looked FABULOUS DAHLING!     

Men who decide to become women may not compete in women's sports, though when my oldest was playing softball, I saw some umpires that were definitely almost men.   Not that there's anything wrong with that, as people can't help it if they're women and look like my uncle Frank, but parents got kicked out of the games if they loudly questioned the ump's gender.    hahahahaha    good times.

men who dress up as women DO get to compete in womens sports.....

1 minute ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Larry-Craig-AP-500x340.jpg  Lindsey+Graham+Gay.jpg

are these gender stupid people?

The one on the left has a wide stance if I remember correctly.

Graham lost his mind when McCain died.

No, they're not gender stupid I don't believe.     Just different.

4 hours ago, kfools said:

At least Obama will have one thing he can point to for his legacy.

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

At least Obama will have one thing he can point to for his legacy.

At least it won't be going to prison.   hahahahahahaa

Just now, Mindy09 said:

lol...I wouldn't be so sure

then you have men that get breast implants wait till they get another hole drilled in so they will be able 

to be everything to everybody kinda like Z09 here

7 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

Then you'll have that cell all to yerself.  :)

49 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I mean....like the feminist who got banned on Twitter asked....."What's the difference between a man and a transgender?

26 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

The one on the left has a wide stance if I remember correctly.

Graham lost his mind when McCain died.

No, they're not gender stupid I don't believe.     Just different.

Republican's embrace diversity now?  😉

Men should not be able to compete against women in sports, or take women's scholarships.  Title IX is going to vanish in a puff of smoke and thousands of women's scholarships and athletic opportunities along with it if there is no difference between men and women.

I think trans activists should start to attack homosexual women.  They're sexist and transphobic and only like to have sex with other women...obviously they think there is a difference if they only like to have sex with one gender or another.  How dare they believe there is a difference between men and women and have any preference whatsoever!

Fvcking nazis.

This is just another identity politics front in the war on sanity.  You want to transition?  You go ahead.  Just don't think that you're going to be able to coerce everyone you meet into believing that either a) there is no difference between men and women, or b) that you actually ARE the new gender you've opted to assume.  People are not going to see it that way.  You should respect their individual right to have their own sexual identities and views, and carry on doing your best with your own thing.  If anybody comes after you and gives you any sh!t, you will have my full support.  Attempt to force the world to pretend there are no differences between male and female bodies??? you will not have my support, because that is patently false and lunacy, and an attack on some of the protections that women have in place currently to ensure they get a fair shake (like Title IX).

I personally could give a shit.  It's all just a ploy in the right to further divide us.  What someone else does with their body is really their business and theirs alone.  Those sorts of decisions are not at all "offensive" to me because I grant everyone the absolute right to be as happy within their own skin as they can be.

Just now, maineman said:

I personally could give a shit.  It's all just a ploy in the right to further divide us.  What someone else does with their body is really their business and theirs alone.  Those sorts of decisions are not at all "offensive" to me because I grant everyone the absolute right to be as happy within their own skin as they can be.

a ploy to divide??? are you really that fukking stupid? There are 2 genders you POS asswipe… that's it. Sad you fukking liberals are so far out there. Will be great when none of you are left!!!

39 minutes ago, maineman said:

The problem is men take some hormones, get some therapy, maybe have an operation, and then want access to women's scholarships for tennis or soccer.  It's clearly unfair and an assault on women's rights.

1 minute ago, splunch said:

The problem is men take some hormones, get some therapy, maybe have an operation, and then want access to women's scholarships for tennis or soccer.  It's clearly unfair and an assault on women's rights.

In the grand scheme of things... in the march toward life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for everyone, I think that tennis scholarships are the least of our concerns.