She understands the issues.  She understands the problems.  She isn't in anybody's back pocket.  She never has been.

The fact that she was too proud of her Native American ancestor being the only thing people can dredge up about her is a MIRACLE if you think about it.  She should wear a t-shirt that calls attention to it:  I'm a presidential candidate in the United States and all they can throw at me is I took my family's story a little too seriously many years ago.

Seriously, who has been that clean in the history of Presidential politics, ever???

While also being super smart and integrity-driven?

you won't be happy until you're GUARANTEED everything for FREE will ya

splunch

Hillary Clinton...LOST to Donald Trump.

Donald Trump.  Suck on it.  

An excellent point.

The purpose of Equal Opportunity policies it to make up for past practices of discriminatory hiring.

Elizabeth Warren's career was in teaching consumer economics, and required a PhD and experience in the field of consumer credit.

There are very few, if any, native Americans with such credentials who have ever been turned down for the faculty teaching and research positions that Warren was hired to fill. Her being hired for these positions in no way prevented any candidates with actual tribal membership from being hired by  UT, Penn or Harvard.

The fact that she was too proud of her Native American ancestor being the only thing people can dredge up about her is a MIRACLE if you think about it. 

It's not the only stupid and crazy thing we can bring up about Lizzy Warren.  It just happens to be waaaaaaaaaay too hilarious for us to ever get past! 

Awfully boring, I suppose, voting for somebody who is consistently committed to ethics and real competition in the marketplace, opposed to selling political favors in D.C., and worried about the impact that our healthcare system is having on the middle class.

It's just not super exciting or reality-TV-worthy.

Is that one of the criteria I'm supposed to be voting for?  I forget sometimes.

Awfully boring,

When someone lies and cheats using their fake "American Indian" heritage to gain advantage over others, that's just an outright deal breaker for me.  She could come out and say she is a Republican Capitalist tomorrow and I still would pay her no attention.   And, no, her lies are not equivalent to Trump saying whatever about Stormy Daniels.  I just don't see things that way.

Besides, I disagree with Lizzy Warren on every single political issue.  I can't imagine ever voting for her.  But, I could imagine doing everything imaginable to derail her if she ever were president. 

Well..

So far...

She wants reparations...

She's all for the Green Deal...

She wants the government to control healthcare, transportation and energy...

And she spent some time waving in more people from countries that were on our watch list....(but said nothing when Obama had a travel ban)

And of course she says everyone deserves a fair chance but we know she cheated to get ahead of other applicants ....

And she complains about the cost of tuition but was okay about being paid $400,000 to teach one class a week...

And of course she stopped in Puerto Rico a couple weeks ago and promised them more $$$

1 hour ago, splunch said:

She understands the issues.  She understands the problems.  She isn't in anybody's back pocket.  She never has been.

The fact that she was too proud of her Native American ancestor being the only thing people can dredge up about her is a MIRACLE if you think about it.  She should wear a t-shirt that calls attention to it:  I'm a presidential candidate in the United States and all they can throw at me is I took my family's story a little too seriously many years ago.

Seriously, who has been that clean in the history of Presidential politics, ever???

I agree, splunch.  I've always liked Elizabeth Warren.  I'd absolutely vote for her if she won the nomination.

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

you won't be happy until you're GUARANTEED everything for FREE will ya

I won't be happy until OTHERS are guaranteed healthcare and higher education.  This isn't about me.  

splunch

Hillary Clinton...LOST to Donald Trump.

Donald Trump.  Suck on it.  

She did.  She was a terrible candidate who didn't even bother visiting the states in which she expected to win.  

I agree, splunch.  I've always liked Elizabeth Warren.  I'd absolutely vote for her if she won the nomination.

Lizzy Warren does not stand a chance, not even at the nomination.  Will not happen.  She's not even a contender.  I guaranty this!  We can verifythis down the road.

RR

"I won't be happy until OTHERS are guaranteed healthcare and higher education.  This isn't about me"  

too late for that....you and your boys should have voted for Gore, and Hillary to avoid bush/trump...(Obama didn't need your vote) we'd have no debt, and Single Payer by now

RR

"I won't be happy until OTHERS are guaranteed healthcare and higher education.  This isn't about me"  

too late for that....you and your boys should have voted for Gore, and Hillary to avoid bush/trump...(Obama didn't need your vote) we'd have no debt, and Single Payer by now

I voted for Gore and Obama.  Hillary didn't want single payer; she wanted to continue with Obamacare which did have premiums and allowed big insurance's greedy paws to remain in our healthcare.  Hillary accepted triple digit millions in donations from big pharma/big insurance, so it was obvious to all but total morons that she had zero interest in single payer.

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Lizzy Warren does not stand a chance, not even at the nomination.  Will not happen.  She's not even a contender.  I guaranty this!  We can verifythis down the road.

Exactly

She has zero chance

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Exactly

She has zero chance

I'll certainly vote for her if she is nominated.  

I like Warren She is smart and she knows where the skeletons are buried. He did not prevent anyone  more qualified from being hired at  Harvard. They recruited her.

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

I'll certainly vote for her if she is nominated.  

I think Biden is a much better candidate...

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

An excellent point.

The purpose of Equal Opportunity policies it to make up for past practices of discriminatory hiring.

Elizabeth Warren's career was in teaching consumer economics, and required a PhD and experience in the field of consumer credit.

There are very few, if any, native Americans with such credentials who have ever been turned down for the faculty teaching and research positions that Warren was hired to fill. Her being hired for these positions in no way prevented any candidates with actual tribal membership from being hired by  UT, Penn or Harvard.

she wont win,,,, trump will say pokahontas at least a million times  ,,,,,,,    trump will win over 45 states in the next election.

4 hours ago, splunch said:

She intentionally lied and misrepresented herself for personal gain and a prestige that doesn't even exist. 

She's a fraud. 

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

She intentionally lied and misrepresented herself for personal gain and a prestige that doesn't even exist. 

She's a fraud. 

I agree...100%

She cheated and lied when she thought no one was watching..

2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

I agree...100%

She cheated and lied when she thought no one was watching..

What's worse is when confronted, she doubled down on her lies and deception. 

But let's not forget, the same folks supporting her also supported Hillary that flat out got caught colluding with the DNC to steal the nomination and they still support(ed) her. 

27 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

What's worse is when confronted, she doubled down on her lies and deception. 

But let's not forget, the same folks supporting her also supported Hillary that flat out got caught colluding with the DNC to steal the nomination and they still support(ed) her. 

She stated in 2012 that she had no idea how she was listed as a minority...

LIE-A-WATHA????

ROFLMAO!!!

No really, LIE-A-WATHA???

You are kidding YOURSELF and attempting to fool your fellow SHlTSTAINS and we LAUGH AT YOU.

PRESIDENT Trump would not just MOP THE FLOOR with that LYING PAPOOSE, he would WIN MY THE LARGEST LANDSLIDE OF ANY CANDIDATE EVER.

Hell, not even the people of Mass-of-two-shi'ts think she can win.

PLEASE, nominate LIE-A-WATHA!!!

Purdy PLEASE!!

12 minutes ago, Z09 said:

She stated in 2012 that she had no idea how she was listed as a minority...

EVERY minority that supports her should be ashamed to the ends of the earth. Too bad the left has no shame.