Sign in to follow this  
mikdee9165

Flawed trump

I hear republicans say, yes trump is flawed, but he gives us what we want.  Got some bad news for all you who look the other way, I know you were proud of your man in Helzenki.  MR. SELLOUT. I have a little girl with more guts, than your bone spur chicken Bad word man. Glad he finally made it to NAM. My Bible calls what you say is a flawed person, EVIL now   try to tell our Lord God he's wrong and see what happens. You so called Christians need to REPENT!

5 hours ago, mikdee9165 said:

I hear republicans say, yes trump is flawed, but he gives us what we want.  Got some bad news for all you who look the other way, I know you were proud of your man in Helzenki.  MR. SELLOUT. I have a little girl with more guts, than your bone spur chicken Bad word man. Glad he finally made it to NAM. My Bible calls what you say is a flawed person, EVIL now   try to tell our Lord God he's wrong and see what happens. You so called Christians need to REPENT!

All Trump has given the MAGAts is BS and apparently that is exactly what the want. 

We are all sinners but Trump and his MAGAts are beyond redemption. They cannot repent.

what is Trump giving to his supporters? He's tearing down environmental laws meant to protect all people. Predictably his tax cuts have added to the government debt while at the same time only helped to create even more inequality.

What has he done to make healthcare better, more affordable to all?

How has he helped insure SS stay solvent so that those who paid into it paid into it all their lives will not have it taken away?

It is more than a little scary the way he acts toward our most important allies. 

What has he done to bring all Americans together?

On and on, these are the questions that should be asked by anyone of any political party, and by all people left or right. 

Trump has made the divide in this Nation only wider. That in itself is a truly horrible thing.

Peace!