Sign in to follow this  
BlueDoggL

This IS Kryptonite To Cons

The Cons and MAGAts post on LF for two main reason, the first is to harass normal people and the second is to get lies out there on web. Some are probably paid trolls and others are just run of the mill MAGAts. 

It's tiresome responding to their parroted propaganda and predictable lies. While it is fun beating the snot out of them, it is more important to beat them at their own game of lies and whataboutism and it is time consuming. Copy and past the following. The more you do it, the more people all over the net will see it.

32073998_2417136441630653_7954248362398580736_n.jpg

Facts drive the MAGAts berserk. Wreck them and spread the truth all in one post. 

1dem%2Bvs%2Bgop.jpg

This will also give them CONstipation.

I think, but could never know, how could one profess to know what someone thinks, that some of the right-wing provocateurs do what they do for the money. Easy money, be as ridiculous and conspiracy minded as possible so as to beg the question - Hillary is deep state, partly right, she seems hawkish, mostly utterly a total lie, she has this ulterior motive to destroy the working class, induce a secret slave trade, babies born so that rich people can harvest their kidneys, and livers, a well known fact, you know, something Tucker Carlson might say could be possible, but are there any facts that might be missing to convict her in a court of law. Perhaps we'll never know, he says, as he looks straight into the camera.

Peace!

10 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

Copy and past the following. The more you do it, the more people all over the net will see it.

Good stuff to have at-the-ready, when it's needed.

The only thing that I can recall regarding HC that would involve anything questionable or potentially illegal was the early years when her husband was the AG of Arkansas, if I remember correctly it was about some futures trading involving the Tyson brand that she allegedly made a substantial amount of money that had many accusations of insider trading.

On 2/25/2019 at 4:27 AM, fourputt said:

The only thing that I can recall regarding HC that would involve anything questionable or potentially illegal was the early years when her husband was the AG of Arkansas, if I remember correctly it was about some futures trading involving the Tyson brand that she allegedly made a substantial amount of money that had many accusations of insider trading.

Martha Stewart went to prison for insider trading because her broker got a stock tip and went with it. She probably could have fought it and won but it would have cost here a fortune.  The financial industry is one giant  Ponzi scheme. More than 1/2 the members of congress are millionaires because of insider trading. 

Here the whole story about that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_cattle_futures_controversy She gained and lost money.  

22 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

More than 1/2 the members of congress are millionaires because of insider trading. 

Here the whole story about that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_cattle_futures_controversy She gained and lost money.  

hrc3.jpg

hrc4.jpg

hrc5.jpg

Hmm.... $153 million not bad money. Haven't calculated the hourly rate, but I suspect it is more than $12 / hour.

“I favor a $12 an hour minimum wage at the federal level,” Clinton said at a town hall in Coralville, Iowa. “That would be setting it at a level that would be equivalent to the point in our history where the minimum wage was at its highest” since 1986, she said.

5 hours ago, ExPDXer said:

hrc3.jpg

hrc4.jpg

hrc5.jpg

Hmm.... $153 million not bad money. Haven't calculated the hourly rate, but I suspect it is more than $12 / hour.

“I favor a $12 an hour minimum wage at the federal level,” Clinton said at a town hall in Coralville, Iowa. “That would be setting it at a level that would be equivalent to the point in our history where the minimum wage was at its highest” since 1986, she said.

Link? Proof?

If this is true, it is not uncommon for presidents. It's call honoraria. It should be illegal. That said, your response is an example of Soviet style what aboutism. If you want to discuss the Cinton's you could have started a separate thread. Clearly your intent was to deflect and spam. Now defend Trump and his treason and felonies.

1 hour ago, BlueDoggL said:

Clearly your intent was to deflect and spam. Now defend Trump and his treason and felonies.

That doesn't follow at all.  Way too much of a stretch for me.

5 minutes ago, bludog said:

This doesn't follow at all.  Way too much of a stretch for me.

The subject is about Hillary's non crimes and the real witch hunts against her and the real crimes of Trump and his administration. Posting an off topic unsubstantiated of topic image is clearly spam and an attempt to derail. 

If someone wants to discuss honoraria for speeches that's a whole other subject. It would me more in line with discussing what pro athletes are paid.  Who's more valuable, Hillary or Serena Williams? If Hillary got rich making speeches that's not much different than people doing one man shows on Broadway or people doing stand up comedy.

1 hour ago, BlueDoggL said:

The subject is about Hillary's non crimes and the real witch hunts against her and the real crimes of Trump and his administration. Posting an off topic unsubstantiated of topic image is clearly spam and an attempt to derail. 

If someone wants to discuss honoraria for speeches that's a whole other subject. It would me more in line with discussing what pro athletes are paid.  Who's more valuable, Hillary or Serena Williams? If Hillary got rich making speeches that's not much different than people doing one man shows on Broadway or people doing stand up comedy.

Were there fishing expeditions searching for imaginary crimes she did not commit, in order to stain her reputation?  Absolutely.  Is the Trump administration and indeed, the entire GOP up to its chin in crime, nepotism and corruption?  Without question.  And despite their immorality and "deplorable" behavior so-called conservative are outrageous enough to go after Hillary (and many others) on false pretenses.  The hypocrisy and deceit are beyond contempt.

But Hillary is no angel.  Her main talent consisted of Bill's wife while he was president.  Without that coincidence in her past, Hillary probably would never have become a senator or received huge sums for making speeches.  Serena Williams spent a lifetime becoming the greatest female tennis player of all time.  Her talent and skill is unquestioned.  People doing shows customarily have whatever it takes to attract a paying audience.  By contrast, Hillary exploited a celebrity status she didn't earn.

Were there fishing expeditions searching for imaginary crimes she did not commit, in order to stain her reputation?  Absolutely.  Is the Trump administration and indeed, the entire GOP up to its chin in crime, nepotism and corruption?  Without question.  And despite their immorality and "deplorable" behavior so-called conservative are outrageous enough to go after Hillary (and many others) on false pretenses.  The hypocrisy and deceit are beyond contempt.

Hillary would have been like Bill and raised taxes on the filthy rich and that is why they dirtied her up. The common denominator is money.

But Hillary is no angel.  Her main talent consisted of Bill's wife while he was president.  Without that coincidence in her past, Hillary probably would never have become a senator or received huge sums for making speeches.  Serena Williams spent a lifetime becoming the greatest female tennis player of all time.  Her talent and skill is unquestioned.  People doing shows customarily have whatever it takes to attract a paying audience.  By contrast, Hillary exploited a celebrity status she didn't earn.

Hillary was a US senator. She earned that.  She pushed hard for health care reform. She earned a law degree and was admitted to the bar. She was the Secretary of State and she worked like a slave for America.  Obama admired her.  She earned that. She was a controversial figure thanks mostly to the smears by the pre MAGA MAGAts. She was horribly abused by the MAGAt such as that weasel Trey Gowdy a punk that needs a public beat down.

Hillary gets honorarium and so have many other public figures. She most certainly earned her status and she paid the price. 

In 2008 I campaigned for her in the primary. I did because of Bill and because I knew she was a tough bitch. I think Obama is probably smarter but he's not a political animal. I think our best president was Bill by far and I think Hillary would have been better. If I were to pick a friend it would be Obama. If I were to pick someone to fight along side of me, it would be Hillary. 

As vile as Trump is, I was hoping he could be an effective president and leader but he's a traitor with no loyalty to America or her allies and in truth he is a colossal fuck up. Trump is a product of marketing same as OJ Simpson. With Hillary or Obama what you see is what you get.

3 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

Link? Proof?

I know the information I provided was not in meme format, but that does not make it less factual.

You could look up this information yourself, but to make it easy for you here are two links:

CNN 2/2/2016:

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, documented

Forbes 11/8/2016:

How Bill And Hillary Clinton Made $240 Million In The Last 15 Years

It's call honoraria. It should be illegal.

Honoraria noun hon·o·rar·i·a [on-uh-rair-ee-uh

1. payment in recognition of acts or professional services for which custom or propriety forbids a price to be set.

from Latin honorarium (donum) , meaning "bribe paid to get appointed to an honorary post".

I am not saying it should be illegal, but it sure smells funny to me.

2 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

Posting an off topic unsubstantiated of topic image is clearly spam and an attempt to derail. 

I will leave the posting of memes, and spam images  in your capable hands.

As far as unsubtantiated, the actual dates, and locations are listed for your verification.

Clearly your intent was to deflect and spam. Now defend Trump and his treason and felonies. 

Clearly you would like me to choose between Trump and Clinton.

Been there, done that.

Did not like it one bit.

Hopefully we never have to choose the lesser of two evils again.

As far as Trump goes, my position is very clear:

Impeach him. NOW. Before it is too late.

Here's a meme for you on that subject...

2019_Peach.png

2 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

Who's more valuable, Hillary or Serena Williams? If Hillary got rich making speeches that's not much different than people doing one man shows on Broadway or people doing stand up comedy.

Hillary, or Serena? What kind of question is that, are you serious?

If Hillary was doing a standup comedy in front of Goldman Sachs executives, I would be less concerned.

4 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

Hillary would have been like Bill and raised taxes on the filthy rich and that is why they dirtied her up. The common denominator is money.

Again, are you serious?

On a static basis, her tax plan would have led to 0.7 percent lower after-tax income for the top 10 percent of taxpayers and 1.7 percent lower income for the top 1 percent .

Big deal. I'm sure the Hedge fund managers were shaking in their Gucci shoes at the prospect of 0.7 % lower income.

17 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

I think our best president was Bill by far and I think Hillary would have been better.

Better than FDR? Again, are you serious, or just trolling?

Hillary rose to positions she would not have attained if she had not been first lady in the first place;  A position he did not earn.  Subsequently, to her credit, she did a good job as secretary of state and NY senator.

29 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

In 2008 I campaigned for her in the primary.

Thank you for your service.

29 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

As vile as Trump is, I was hoping he could be an effective president and leader but he's a traitor with no loyalty to America or her allies and in truth he is a colossal fuck up.

Got that right.   If there was any doubt previously, this latest fiasco with Kim Jong-un is a testament to incompetence.

3 minutes ago, bludog said:

Hillary rose to positions she would not have attained if she had not been first lady in the first place;  A position he did not earn.  Subsequently, to her credit, she did a good job as secretary of state and NY senator.

That's how it is for most famous people. Look at the Kardashians. The Williams sisters had the physical talent and their father was a great tennis coach. Hillary has alway risen to the occasion.

Thank you for your service.

No need for thanks required because it is what we patriots do. 

Got that right.   If there was any doubt previously, this latest fiasco with Kim Jong-un is a testament to incompetence.

Trump has a point though about us not intervening sooner with NK. Kim probably danced him around and we are lucky Mike Pompeo was there to keep and eye on the two of them. If we know where all the nukes are and where Kim is every country in the world with an air force  should launch a massive air strike. Better we kill 100,000 North Koreans than they kill 50 million South Koreans, Americans and Japanese. 

23 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

Trump has a point though about us not intervening sooner with NK. Kim probably danced him around and we are lucky Mike Pompeo was there to keep and eye on the two of them. If we know where all the nukes are and where Kim is every country in the world with an air force  should launch a massive air strike. Better we kill 100,000 North Koreans than they kill 50 million South Koreans, Americans and Japanese. 

When there's an important summit, presidents in the past have charged their staffs to arrange many smaller meetings prior to the big event.  They test the waters and try to get a feel for what will happen.  Some of this is to avoid needless embarrassment for the US president.  Much of it is to avoid surprises and test if it's actually worth having a summit at all.  Ideally, when the big event finally occurs the outcome has been decided beforehand;  And the event is a choreographed performance for public consumption.

Most of the incompetence was in the lack of preparation.  And that's been Trump's style.  He wings everything by the seat of his pants.  In this case, acting as if the international theater was the same as the corporate world.  And to his discredit, he insists in doing ot this way.  It is a recipe for failure.

27 minutes ago, ExPDXer said:

I know the information I provided was not in meme format, but that does not make it less factual.

You could look up this information yourself, but to make it easy for you here are two links:

CNN 2/2/2016:

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, documented

Forbes 11/8/2016:

How Bill And Hillary Clinton Made $240 Million In The Last 15 Years

Honoraria noun hon·o·rar·i·a [on-uh-rair-ee-uh

1. payment in recognition of acts or professional services for which custom or propriety forbids a price to be set.

from Latin honorarium (donum) , meaning "bribe paid to get appointed to an honorary post".

I am not saying it should be illegal, but it sure smells funny to me.

I will leave the posting of memes, and spam images  in your capable hands.

As far as unsubtantiated, the actual dates, and locations are listed for your verification.

She's no angel and we all know that but she would have been a effective president. Money and politics go hand in hand in most cases. If a politician did not take money from the rich and powerful they would never get elected. People say the Dems are the lesser of 2 evils but the lesser of two evils is still evil and they don't vote or the vote for a crook like Jill Stein or pot head Gary Johnson.  Less evil is better than more evil. 

If you want clean politics rid the world of filthy rich people. There aren't that many of them and we know where they are.

Clearly you would like me to choose between Trump and Clinton.

Been there, done that.

Did not like it one bit.

Hopefully we never have to choose the lesser of two evils again.

As far as Trump goes, my position is very clear:

Impeach him. NOW. Before it is too late.

Here's a meme for you on that subject...

2019_Peach.png

Pence could be worse than Trump and Pence will pardon the same criminals Trump would pardon. He needs to be defeated or we need a coup. I'd prefer a coup because a military tribunal will weed out the traitors quickly and execute them.

Hillary, or Serena? What kind of question is that, are you serious?

Bludog made the comparison to make a point. Hillary got some breaks and so did Serena. That doesn't mean that they do or don't deserve what they get in life. People crap all over both Hillary and Serena and neither one of them deserve it. If they are crying all the way to the bank more power to them. The same trash who attack Serena attack Hillary.

If Hillary was doing a standup comedy in front of Goldman Sachs executives, I would be less concerned.

Maybe she conned Goldman Sachs out of some money? I'd lie to the oligarchs. The question is, what did she do for Goldman Sachs? What?

Again, are you serious?

On a static basis, her tax plan would have led to 0.7 percent lower after-tax income for the top 10 percent of taxpayers and 1.7 percent lower income for the top 1 percent .

Big deal. I'm sure the Hedge fund managers were shaking in their Gucci shoes at the prospect of 0.7 % lower income.

It very complex. When Bill raised the top marginal tax rate on the rich it balanced the budget and creates a surplus. 

There are 2 ways to redistribute wealth. We can use the political system and hope that gradual change takes place and that the filthy rich will play by the rules or we can kill the filthy rich and distribute their wealth to the most deserving. Which do you think will work.

Better than FDR? Again, are you serious, or just trolling?

FDR inherited a depression and a war and things worked out. At the end of the war in Europe he caved to Stalin. We should have invaded Russia when they were at their weakest occupied it and freed the Russian people. That would have stopped Soviet imperialism cold. 

Clinton inherited an economic mess and he fixed it. His war with Kosovo was a success.  He created a budget surplus. Bush pissed through it with his gift to the rich and the funny thing is the rich did great under Clinton. Money is power and the middle class was most powerful under Clinton.

The rich hoard wealth. They are money gluttons. If they won't give up their wealth voluntarily we should take it by force. 

36 minutes ago, bludog said:

When there's an important summit, presidents in the past have charged their staffs to arrange many smaller meetings prior to the big event.  They test the waters and try to get a feel for what will happen.  Some of this is to avoid needless embarrassment for the US president.  Much of it is to avoid surprises and test if it's actually worth having a summit at all.  Ideally, when the big event finally occurs the outcome has been decided beforehand;  And the event is a choreographed performance for public consumption.

Most of the incompetence was in the lack of preparation.  And that's been Trump's style.  He wings everything by the seat of his pants.  In this case, acting as if the international theater was the same as the corporate world.  And to his discredit, he insists in doing ot this way.  It is a recipe for failure.

Of course he screwed it up. Is anyone surprised? Trump is a screw up.

21 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

Of course he screwed it up. Is anyone surprised? Trump is a screw up.

When someone finds a way to be derisive, even when agreeing, it becomes difficult to make a point.

1 hour ago, bludog said:

When someone finds a way to be derisive, even when agreeing, it becomes difficult to make a point.

?????

hours ago, bludog said:

When there's an important summit, presidents in the past have charged their staffs to arrange many smaller meetings prior to the big event.  Golf is more important. Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed while the world burned.

They test the waters and try to get a feel for what will happen.  Trump already know everything, just ask him or his MAGAts.

Some of this is to avoid needless embarrassment for the US president.  It really doesn't matter, Trump already is and embarrassment.

Much of it is to avoid surprises and test if it's actually worth having a summit at all. Trump and Kim fell in love and he write Trump beautiful letters. It's kismet. Ideally, when the big event finally occurs the outcome has been decided beforehand;  And the event is a choreographed performance for public consumption. When Trump dances it free styles.

Most of the incompetence was in the lack of preparation.  Because he's lazy.

And that's been Trump's style.  He wings everything by the seat of his pants.  Because the thinks he knows more than everyone else because he's a malignant narcissist.

In this case, acting as if the international theater was the same as the corporate world.  You got the theater part right and in the corporate world it's about the money. With Kim and Trump it's about ego. 

And to his discredit, he insists in doing ot this way.  It is a recipe for failure. I alone can fix this - Donald J Trump

Trump is a screw up and his many business failures prove it.  Because he was born with a silver shovel in his ass he never had to be diligent or knowledgeable. He never knew what it was like to sacrifice or go without. He's never learned humility. He's a punk.

I find it especially disconcerting the way the Green New Deal is discussed by many of the Democrats along with all of the Republicans. I thought of it as an action agenda, or a core belief system for the progressive regarding dealing with climate change, while at the same time understanding inequality and a host of other issues. 

I caught a bit of Fareed Zakaria last Sunday on his GPS show where he opened up the show talking the Green New Deal down. He called it woefully misguided and mentioned how a Single Payer System would cost 2.3 Trillion making it a non-starter. He didn't mention why, or even bother to say what the US now pays for healthcare - almost as if that information was unavailable for him to use. I mean he's supposed to be a news journalist, and his job I thought was to inform folks. 

The problem is leaders are not leading. 

In Fairness to Senator Feinstein I have to say that I have not read her plan regarding how to deal with climate change. There's that and also the fact that she wasn't ready for the kids who were suddenly ushered into her office that day. At least she did come out to meet and speak to them.

But the fact is, no plan to fight climate change is gonna get passed by today's Republican majority Senate, no way. We all should know this.

We should also know that the job of the congress is to perform oversight, and to weigh in all conclusions from topic experts before any legislative bill is crafted. 

After that, of course, one needs to consider what can be done and what has no hope of ever passing. 

All this being said, what we are dealing with now is an ill informed citizenry that needs to be led with the true facts at hand. They need to know the truth, and they need to hear about the practical ways change can become enacted. They need to know what it will cost, the difficulties that lay ahead, and why it is necessary, as well as what it will cost if strong action in any fully informed legislation is not passed. 

The people need to know these things. Then, and only then do you move towards any type of needed compromise. 

This issue will shape all peoples lives in the very near future. Those kids mean well, and they must not be misled. We all must grapple with that very fact.

Peace!

16 hours ago, TheOldBarn said:

I find it especially disconcerting the way the Green New Deal is discussed by many of the Democrats along with all of the Republicans. I thought of it as an action agenda, or a core belief system for the progressive regarding dealing with climate change, while at the same time understanding inequality and a host of other issues. 

I caught a bit of Fareed Zakaria last Sunday on his GPS show where he opened up the show talking the Green New Deal down. He called it woefully misguided and mentioned how a Single Payer System would cost 2.3 Trillion making it a non-starter. He didn't mention why, or even bother to say what the US now pays for healthcare - almost as if that information was unavailable for him to use. I mean he's supposed to be a news journalist, and his job I thought was to inform folks. 

The problem is leaders are not leading.

I would like to read Diane Feinstein's Green New Deal but a search yielded nothing except the confrontation Feinstein had with the school children.  Maybe someone else will be more resourceful.  Feinstein claims her version will get the same results as the original Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez vision for a Green New Deal.  Judging by Feinstein's attitude, it is hard to believe.

The kids are absolutely right.  And Feinstein is like a dinosaur before the meteor strike. 

Feinstein needs to be replaced with a savvy, progressive democrat who comprehends the enormous consequences if climate change is not at least, slowed.  Along with WMD's climate change is the most serious problem facing Humankind today.

3 hours ago, bludog said:

I would like to read Diane Feinstein's Green New Deal but a search yielded nothing except the confrontation Feinstein had with the school children.  Maybe someone else will be more resourceful.

Senator Feinstein Proposes Weak Green New Deal Substitute

<snip>

"Senator Feinstein’s climate resolution is outmoded and cynical politics at its worst,” said Bill Snape, senior counsel at the Center for Biological Diversity.

“It’s more of the same half-measures and loopholes for polluting industries that have failed us for more than three decades.”

“Feinstein can’t hide behind this anemic proposal to avoid supporting the real Green New Deal. She needs to get with it or get out of the way,” Snape said. “Her grandchildren and millions of other Americans will suffer horrible climate chaos if we fail to address climate change on a wartime footing.”

What is kryptonite to these uneducated right wing trolls is to act like they dont exist in the other forum, converse with one another liberals until they become so enraged that they are being purposely ignored they will lose it with an onslaught of adolescent insults as they log off cause they have no real dialect between themselves. It works everytime and is quite hilarious.

On 3/2/2019 at 1:34 PM, bludog said:

I would like to read Diane Feinstein's Green New Deal but a search yielded nothing except the confrontation Feinstein had with the school children.  Maybe someone else will be more resourceful.  Feinstein claims her version will get the same results as the original Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez vision for a Green New Deal.  Judging by Feinstein's attitude, it is hard to believe.

Here's the draft proposal: https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/b/5/b54a564f-f750-48b4-99fe-3608d626a1bc/19EB91A5CF1C8211EF585179F7BB0E73.2019.02.22-climate-change-resolution.pdf

I think it is a bit of a weak response.  But it does have the benefit of being spelled out, and therefore can be criticized and improved.

AOC's calls for a 10 year national mobilization:  https://ocasio-cortez.house.gov/sites/ocasio-cortez.house.gov/files/Resolution on a Green New Deal.pdf

I think that as is it has no chance of being passed given how we're politically organized.

The main thing that distinguishes them is the speed and urgency at which they operate.

The kids are absolutely right.  And Feinstein is like a dinosaur before the meteor strike.

Yup.

Feinstein needs to be replaced with a savvy, progressive democrat who comprehends the enormous consequences if climate change is not at least, slowed.  Along with WMD's climate change is the most serious problem facing Humankind today.

Yup.