Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BlueDoggL

The Importance of Gun Rights

Recommended Posts

Russia is a shithole and that's a fact. Putin is already restricting gun rights there. Putin knows that if Russians had the firepower that Americans have, some former military Russian sniper would take him out and his oligarchs. Russian snipers are famous and celebrated. 

 

The righties in the US are armed to the teeth and they are dangerous. Whether you like it or not we need to be armed unless and until the MAGAts come their senses and they have no sense we would be smart to protect ourselves. It sucks that we have to do that, but what other choice do we have. Sure, we can push for the much needed gun control but we know how that has worked out. The laws are such that any madman can easily get his hands on a killing machine. MAGAts love AR style killing machines because they are the best guns for killing people. 

 

The answer to gun violence is not restrictions because there already is a glut of guns in circulation. The only way to stop gun violence is to get guns out of the hands of the MAGAts. There is no other way. 

 

The Righties are correct when they say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Guns just make it much much easier. MAGAts have this idea that they can over throw the government with their AR-15's. I hope they try so that the get crushed once and for all by real soldiers but they may never happen.

 

Trump has fired up his MAGAts before and they have killed on his orders and now they are waiting with baited breath for their marching order and listening for dog whistles from other trash on the right.  There is no denying that the MAGAts are unhinged and dangerous. They do intimidate our government and when they shot, Lincoln, RFK, JFK, Reagan, Gabby Giffords, Garfield, McKinley, Franklin Roosevelt, Teddy Roosevelt, Attempted assassination of Harry S. Truman, they attempted to kill President Jimmy Carter,  Bill Clinton, four attempts on President Obama.

 

gun-names.jpg

 

The MAGAts have attacked reporters and protesters. They are a major threat.  Getting armed is not a perfect solution and it is not the only solution but it is all we have for now.  Guns are not our enemy. MAGAts are our enemy and they are the enemy of good people everywhere. 

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RussianDisinformation -  For awhile, I thought you had come back to the forum without your previous advocacy of violence (and ANTIFA).   Please don't prove me completely wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, bludog said:

RussianDisinformation -  For awhile, I thought you had come back to the forum without your previous advocacy of violence (and ANTIFA).   Please don't prove me completely wrong.

 

Maybe the US should have gone all Neville Chamberlain with Hitler? Maybe living under Nazi oppression would be good. We'd all be driving Volkswagens. Cool huh? Violence never solves anything. We should have just accepted the holocaust. 

 

Anyone who thinks that tyrants can be reasoned with, needs to review history. Anyone who thinks traitor can be repatriated needs to think again. I know it's an unpleasant thought and a cruel reality but there are some people whose very existence should be snuffed out for the good of humanity. 

 

Should the slaves not revolted? Should the North not liberated them because they would have to kill 94,000 Confederate traitors to free millions of slaves?  I think Lincoln should have taken in a few steps further and ordered a few thousand executions. 

 

When some low life dons a KKK robe or a swastika or displays the Confederate battle flag they have announced their intent. They have shown that their intent is to exterminate all non whites. For us not to preempt their actions make us complicit. 

 

Your thoughts? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueDoggL said:

Your thoughts? 

 

Advocating for preemtive, armed conflict is not a liberal position.  As things stand now, law enforcement is doing a doing a good job at controlling the worst of the Trump-inspired crazies.  Vigilantism from the left would only inflame a situation which, although it bears watching, has been exaggerated out of proportion by the media.

 

Our Nation has moved to the right and this should correctly cause concern.  But we are far from the time to panic and overreact.  Instead, it is time get active politically.  As of this stage, the appropriate response to right wing dominance is political activism, not violence.  Violent opposition at this point would do far more to hurt our cause than help it.  We have a good chance to reverse Trumpism and regain the House and Senate.  There is a whole new crop of democratic hopefuls for president and most of them are farther to the left than any time since FDR !

 

Becoming overly alarmed about would- be domestic terrorist, who's crimes were never even consummated, amounts to hysteria.  There are surely more like Hasson out there;  Even some who might commit crimes and atrocities for real, just as the left did during the Vietnam era.  These are not reasons to get armed to the teeth or plan preemtive retaliation for some imaginary attack on Fort Sumpter.  Any repetition of history is possible but it's not time to start planning for armed conflict yet.  To do so, at this point, is paranoid.

 

Although the issue of gun ownership has become highly politicized, it is has come about only because of the coincidence of gun ownership being more common among rural people who are also more conservative.  I myself am a gun enthusiast and I know many other liberals like me.  And that's the way it should stay, for now.  It should be entirely optional for Liberals to lawfully own guns or not.  If and when the time comes to arm and organize for civil war, it will become obvious to sensible people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bludog said:

 

Advocating for preemtive, armed conflict is not a liberal position.  As things stand now, law enforcement is doing a doing a good job at controlling the worst of the Trump-inspired crazies.  Vigilantism from the left would only inflame a situation which, although it bears watching, has been exaggerated out of proportion by the media.

Not a liberal position? It come down the threats and imminent threats. Killing opressors to free the oppressed is a liberal position or at least in should be. Mercy for tyrants is immoral. I support guns for personal protection because when second count, the cops are just minutes away.  Do I support ANTIFA? In theory yes. Anyone wearing a KKK sheet or a Nazi uniform is announcing their intent loud and clear. If I were on a jury of a patriot accused of punching a Nazi and the evidence was clear that he did indeed punch the Nazi I would vote not guilty. If I were a cop, I would turn a blind eye to Nazi punching. 

22 minutes ago, bludog said:

 

Our Nation has moved to the right and this should correctly cause for concern.  But we are far from the time to panic and overreact.  Instead, it is time get active politically.  As of this stage, the appropriate response to right wing dominance is political activism, not violence.  Violent opposition at this point would do far more to hurt our cause than help it.  We have a good chance to reverse Trumpism and regain the House and Senate.  There is a whole new crop of democratic hopefuls for president and most of them are farther to the left than any time since FDR !

I would rather overreact than under react. FDR was not as left as you think he was. He was merely doing what needed to be done for the good of America and the world. 

 

Trumpism cannot be revered IMO. Trumpism has been with us long before Trump. Trumpism is a symptom. Trumpism is the bigotry, corporatism, banksterism, objectivism, racism and fascism that has been in certain humans since the beginning of time. People like that can't and won't change. This is not your father's Republican party. The Barry Goldwaters, the Everett Dirksons, the Gerald Fords, the Bob Doles are all gone and we are left with the Lyin Ryans,  the Rand Paul's and the Mitch McConnells who have no love for America and democracy.  A decent person would not be accepted by the Republican base. Republican could not survive with their base if they didn't lie. It really is that simple.

22 minutes ago, bludog said:

Becoming overly alarmed about would- be domestic terrorist, who's crimes were never even consummated, amounts to hysteria.  There are surely more like Hasson out there;  Even some who might commit crimes and atrocities for real, just as the left did during the Vietnam era.  These are not reasons to get armed to the teeth or plan preemtive retaliation for some imaginary attack on Fort Sumpter.  Any repetition of history is possible but it's not time to start planning for armed conflict yet.  To do so, at this point, is paranoid.

They have made their intentions clear and they have attacked and killed. A psycho points a gun at you and he pulls the trigger and the gun misfires. Do you wait for him to pull the trigger again? We are damn fortunate the the FBI is on the ball but there are crazies that are probably not on the FBI radar. Are you willing to take the risk? The alt-right is more determined than ever and they have a very dangerous cheerleader egging them on. They have attacked reporters and they are targeting all non cons. Every other American president regardless of party would condemn this. And every other president would have the DOJ come down on these domestic terrorists with both feet. Trump is fanning the flames. This is not like the rise of militia groups of the 80's. The already dangerous NRA is now a Russian asset. 

 

Righties today admire Putin and in the 30's they admired Hitler. Our reaction was to round up Japanese/American citizens instead of rounding up White American Nazis. IMO, those Nazis should have been executed. 

22 minutes ago, bludog said:

Although the issue of gun ownership has become highly politicized, it is has come about only because of the coincidence of gun ownership being more common among rural people who are also more conservative.  I myself am a gun enthusiast and I know many other liberals like me.  And that's the way it should stay, for now.  It should be entirely option for Liberals to lawfully own guns or not.  If and when the time comes to arm and organize for civil war, it will become obvious to sensible people.

 

Rural people have more need for guns than urban people. Rural people are less informed and they tend to have lower IQs. They are easily led and easily brain washed. Trump loves the poorly educated.  

 

There is a threat and the law enforcement agencies probably have a pretty good handle on the nature and severity of the threat but then again they may not. There is so many alt-right maniacs out there I can't imagine who they can keep tabs on all of them. The FBI only has to be wrong once. 

 

It's important that we be prepared to defend ourselves and our nation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

Anyone who thinks that tyrants can be reasoned with, needs to review history. Anyone who thinks traitor can be repatriated needs to think again. I know it's an unpleasant thought and a cruel reality but there are some people whose very existence should be snuffed out for the good of humanity. 

 

Recognize it or not, Trump was made president in a duly scheduled election. 

 

Any comparisons with the election of Hitler would be taken out of context since Germany and the events leading up to Hitler's election were completely different that the situation in the US, today.  We don't have runaway inflation like Germany did and we are not at defeated people like the Germans were.  Trump never published any manifesto like Mein Kampf.  There was never a Munich Putsch, and no equivalent of the Reichstag ever burned down, etc, etc, etc.

 

Trump may never have attained the presidency if not for Russian interference in social media.  If so, that is a separate problem, not appropriately dealt with by preparing for armed combat.

 

Comparisons of today's politics, in the US with the failed diplomacy of Neville Chamberlain, or slave revolts, or the Holocaust of the Jews, is inaccurate and misleading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueDoggL said:

Do I support ANTIFA? In theory yes. Anyone wearing a KKK sheet or a Nazi uniform is announcing their intent loud and clear. If I were on a jury of a patriot accused of punching a Nazi and the evidence was clear that he did indeed punch the Nazi I would vote not guilty. If I were a cop, I would turn a blind eye to Nazi punching. 

 

As far as I can tell, you are looking for a personal fight between left and right with as little interference from law enforcement as possible.  That is not a liberal position.  The Wild West ended over 130 years ago.

 

1 hour ago, BlueDoggL said:

They have made their intentions clear and they have attacked and killed. A psycho points a gun at you and he pulls the trigger and the gun misfires. Do you wait for him to pull the trigger again? We are damn fortunate the the FBI is on the ball but there are crazies that are probably not on the FBI radar. Are you willing to take the risk? The alt-right is more determined than ever and they have a very dangerous cheerleader egging them on. They have attacked reporters and they are targeting all non cons. Every other American president regardless of party would condemn this. And every other president would have the DOJ come down on these domestic terrorists with both feet. Trump is fanning the flames. This is not like the rise of militia groups of the 80's. The already dangerous NRA is now a Russian asset. 

 

Righties today admire Putin and in the 30's they admired Hitler. Our reaction was to round up Japanese/American citizens instead of rounding up White American Nazis. IMO, those Nazis should have been executed. 

 

If you want to organize the left to wage armed conflict against the right, please do it in NHB.

The LO Room is the wrong place to whip up hate and extremism.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am moving this thread to NHB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bludog said:

 

Recognize it or not, Trump was made president in a duly scheduled election. 

Trump was made president by a coup orchestrated by a hostile foreign adversary, voter suppression and vote tampering and the unconstitutional electoral college.  

2 minutes ago, bludog said:

Any comparisons with the election of Hitler would be taken out of context since Germany and the events leading up to Hitler's election were completely different that the situation in the US, today.  We don't have runaway inflation like Germany did and we are not at defeated people like the Germans were.  Trump never published any manifesto like Mein Kampf.  There was never a Munich Putsch, and no equivalent of the Reichstag ever burned down, etc, etc, etc.

Trump can barely read or write so he can't write a book. Trump has created false flags and he has demonized Mexican and Middle Easterners. Trump is the master of false flags. While Trump may not have taken over the new media yet that is his intent. Trump kept a book of Hitlers speeches on his night stand. The parallels between Trump and Hitler and Trump supporter and Nazis are clear and shocking.

 

Anne Frank Centre warns of 'alarming parallels' between ...

 

trump+hitler+similarities.jpg

2 minutes ago, bludog said:

Trump may never have attained the presidency if not for Russian interference in social media.  If so, that is a separate problem, not appropriately dealt with by preparing for armed combat.

If we act preemptively there may not be a need for armed combat. Russian interference when beyond lying on social media. They hacked the election and the MAGAts suppressed the vote. Russian trolling is happening on LF and Teacher is calling it first amendment protected activity.  Lying and espionage by agents of a hostile foreign power is not a first amendment protected activity. It is a crime and Russian nationals have been arrested for doing it. It's high time that we arrest Americans that are doing it.

2 minutes ago, bludog said:

Comparisons of today's politics, in the US with the failed diplomacy of Neville Chamberlain, or slave revolts, or the Holocaust of the Jews, is inaccurate and misleading.

How so? Can you back up that statement?

 

Chamberlain was naive and that gave the Hitler time to build his war machine. If Trump had absolute power he would be deporting brown people. Luckily our military is composed of Generals and Admirals who are free thinking and I have little doubt that they haven't thought about a coup or an assassination. Like Hitler, Trump is getting delusional. When he screwed with General Mad Dog Mattis he may have made a fatal error. Here are some Mattis quotes:  "I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." (San Diego Union Tribune)

 

"Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact."(San Diego Union Tribune)

 

Do you think General Mattis and people like him would hesitate in defending our democracy against any threat? I keep telling the cop watchers to get the cops back on the side of the people. While we on the center and left question authority the MAGAts defy and detest authority. They are the ones ambushing our police and trying to destroy the FBI which keeps of safe from those gun fondling Trump worshiping  terrorists. The have proven that they are a threat to life and limb and democracy.

 

The slave revolts were happening in the Caribbean and it was only a matter of time before they happened here. Had I been Lincoln I would have disarmed all White Southerners and armed the slaves for a year and let them get revenge on their masters. I would have executed every confederate government official and confiscated their wealth and property. 

 

The slave owners were the original 1%. It's in their DNA. People who display the Confederate battle flag and call it heritage are excusing treason and the holocaust know as slavery.  I don't want them around and I don't think many of can be rehabilitated because it is simply who they are.

 

How many Trump supporters will acknowledge the fact that Trump is prideful, greedy, narcissistic, envious, unstable, dangerous, vulgar, dishonest, traitorous, immoral and incompetent?  Maybe 10%? What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bludog said:

 

Advocating for preemtive, armed conflict is not a liberal position.  As things stand now, law enforcement is doing a doing a good job at controlling the worst of the Trump-inspired crazies.  Vigilantism from the left would only inflame a situation which, although it bears watching, has been exaggerated out of proportion by the media.

 

Our Nation has moved to the right and this should correctly cause concern.  But we are far from the time to panic and overreact.  Instead, it is time get active politically.  As of this stage, the appropriate response to right wing dominance is political activism, not violence.  Violent opposition at this point would do far more to hurt our cause than help it.  We have a good chance to reverse Trumpism and regain the House and Senate.  There is a whole new crop of democratic hopefuls for president and most of them are farther to the left than any time since FDR !

 

Becoming overly alarmed about would- be domestic terrorist, who's crimes were never even consummated, amounts to hysteria.  There are surely more like Hasson out there;  Even some who might commit crimes and atrocities for real, just as the left did during the Vietnam era.  These are not reasons to get armed to the teeth or plan preemtive retaliation for some imaginary attack on Fort Sumpter.  Any repetition of history is possible but it's not time to start planning for armed conflict yet.  To do so, at this point, is paranoid.

 

Although the issue of gun ownership has become highly politicized, it is has come about only because of the coincidence of gun ownership being more common among rural people who are also more conservative.  I myself am a gun enthusiast and I know many other liberals like me.  And that's the way it should stay, for now.  It should be entirely optional for Liberals to lawfully own guns or not.  If and when the time comes to arm and organize for civil war, it will become obvious to sensible people.

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, bludog said:

I am moving this thread to NHB.

I wish you wouldn't but I will beat the snot of the MAGAts there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i1i know my way around a gun. I don't want antifa or any other organization promoting violence. Its not a liberal position to have violence. If you are promoting violence I'm not a part of your organization. Compromise is the way to harbor good relations. But the gloves are off in Washington. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bludog said:

As far as I can tell, you are looking for a personal fight between left and right with as little interference from law enforcement as possible.  That is not a liberal position. 

 

Nor is it a conservative one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

+1

In 1930's Germany the Jews were not preemptive and I can think of 6 millions reason for why they should have been. Jews now are preemptive and I can think of 6 million reasons for why they should be. Can you think of one reason for why they should sit back and hope for the best? 

 

If we claim to be Christians, we are the Jews, the Blacks, and the Mexicans in spite of our complexion. They are our brothers and sisters in Christ and it is our duty to protect them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 6:19 PM, BlueDoggL said:

Whether you like it or not we need to be armed unless and until the MAGAts come their senses and they have no sense we would be smart to protect ourselves.

 

We righties are just fine with that.

 

Quote

 now they are waiting with baited breath

 

It's "bated." Trouble with The Queen's English?

 

Use this for your come back...

 

english-nazi-1-1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

i1i know my way around a gun. I don't want antifa or any other organization promoting violence. Its not a liberal position to have violence. If you are promoting violence I'm not a part of your organization. Compromise is the way to harbor good relations. But the gloves are off in Washington. 

 

Position? When somebody comes into your home to kill your family will your position be to let them because violence is not a liberal position?

 

Would you have been a conscientious objector to fighting in the war to free the slaves? Were the soldiers in the federal divisions who marched into the South to free the slaves not liberals in you mind? 

 

Was JFK and John Kerry not liberals because they served in the armed forces?   What about the Gulf War Democrats who were elected to congress, are they not liberal.

 

You are talking about pacifism not liberalism.

 

You don't compromise with traitors and tyrants unless you are weak and stupid. Neville Chamberlain appeased Hitler and look how that worked out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueDoggL said:

Position? When somebody comes into your home to kill your family will your position be to let them because violence is not a liberal position?

 

16 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

i1i know my way around a gun.

 

Mr. Know didn't say anything about being a pacifist. Yet you have to imply that he is one. Then you go off on a rant like he is. False premise. one of Rachel Maddows favorite tricks. Jake Tapper employs it often. Too.

 

And you claim you want to debate me.

 

A little truth about our boy, BlueDoggL...

 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/221186-bludog-russian/?do=findComment&comment=1060099350

 

I took a screen shot of that the other day as I didn't know if you lowly members can see archived posts (you can) and in reply to the screen shot I showed BlueDoggL replied with this...

 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/249014-lock-my-tread-when-the-heat-is-on/?do=findComment&comment=1060934412

 

This is the guy who tells me I should ban liars and complains about Russian plants at this site.

 

He wants to debate me yet can't seem to find the horse thread.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive never really dealt with you blueDogg

 

but after reading your posts I have to say you are an anti right wing person for sure, the only thing you and I agree on is Russia is a sh1t hole, the difference is I despise Russia, Putin and everything Russia.

 

I have to say you're wrong about comparing Trump to Hitler

 

there is no comparison.

 

Yes both were elected, except Trump hasn't burned down Congress.

Trump hasn't taken over the entire government, as Pelosi and Schumer are still alive

Muslims are not in concentration or death camps

Has Trump made a deal with Putin and divided up a country , lets see which country did Putin annex?

Crimea and Ukraine, are there american forces there on one side and Russian on the other.

 

Are any mosque burned down since Trump's been at the white house?

 

 

sorry no comparison.

 

now about the guns? are right wingers shooting up left wingers or other minorities in America?

 

Since we are on the subject of guns, what about the 4000 and counting black men in chicago and other inner cities, that has nothing to do with right wingers

 

back to Trump, how has Trump demonized Mexicans and Middle easterners?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, bludog said:

I am moving this thread to NHB.

 

Thank you for this gift.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BlueDoggL never runs out of rationalizations, hypotheticals and questionable comparisons.  Each incident, no matter how non-applicable, is rationalized to be parallel to the USA of 2019.   In BlueDoggL's mind, every time in history a group was victimized it is a call to armed leftist vigilantism in the USA.  For BlueDoggL, any example in human history leads to the one conclusion that violence is the only answer.

 

In the case of Christopher Hasson, law enforcement worked very well, without any help from ANTIFA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bludog said:

BlueDoggL never runs out of rationalizations, hypotheticals and questionable comparisons. 

 

I hate that he obviously tried to capitalize on your screen name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

We righties are just fine with that.

 

 

And it's not going to work out like you think it will. We have  law enforcement and the US military on our side. When you MAGAts shoot first we will shoot back with a lot more firepower and a lot more accuracy.  The good guys know where all the hate groups are and we know who most of the members are. Your destruction will be swift and surgical and you can bet the tactics and strategies are already in place. 

 

ir-160-hate-map-fb.jpg

We know where the MAGAts are and who they are. 

 

the-last-daisy-cutter.jpg

It will be like spraying cockroaches. 

 

Here's how the civil war will end. Army helicopter gunships will destroy 50 or 60 of your compounds with hellfire missiles or other guided munitions. Then the DHS will tell the rest of you MAGAts to surrender or be destroyed. You MAGAts will comply. Some of you will be repatriated and the ones are intractable will be sterilized and you will live out your lives in work houses.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

 

Mr. Know didn't say anything about being a pacifist. Yet you have to imply that he is one. Then you go off on a rant like he is. False premise. one of Rachel Maddows favorite tricks. Jake Tapper employs it often. Too.

He said preemptive strikes are not a liberal position. That pacifism. Only a fool would allow a known threat to land the first strike. You lose again Mindy. 

10 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

And you claim you want to debate me.

I have challenged you to debate me and you run like a chicken shit Mindy.

10 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

A little truth about our boy, BlueDoggL...

 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/221186-bludog-russian/?do=findComment&comment=1060099350

 

I took a screen shot of that the other day as I didn't know if you lowly members can see archived posts (you can) and in reply to the screen shot I showed BlueDoggL replied with this...

 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/249014-lock-my-tread-when-the-heat-is-on/?do=findComment&comment=1060934412

 

This is the guy who tells me I should ban liars and complains about Russian plants at this site.

 

He wants to debate me yet can't seem to find the horse thread.

 

 

I haven't clicked your links yet Mindy but I know that as the Administrator you can change content in posts. 

 

Tell us why you refuse to debate me one on one? I think that your excuse what that your lackey BluDog won't let you post in the LO forum. We ALL know that's BS. You are the administrator here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueDoggL said:

And it's not going to work out like you think it will. We have  law enforcement and the US military on our side.

 

What do you know about the military? I was Might US of A Army. What branch were you?

 

Quote

When you MAGAts shoot first we will shoot back with a lot more firepower and a lot more accuracy.

 

What, you gonna go buy assault rifles? We got them. Army said I was an expert marksman when I was 17. I've gotten WAY better. My unit used to participate in international marksmanship contests. We had to send two(2) people. They didn't ask if I wanted to volunteer. They told me I was going, then they asked for a volunteer. They used to let the Germans use thier zero'd rifles. They would hand me one I never fired and that was that. I usually came in the top three. Think you are a better shot than me?  

 

You are just another garden variety, $h!t talking, mask wearing when you gang up on one person little pansy azz snowflake.

 

And what is this WHEN we shoot first crap? If we did shoot first you wouldn't have a skull left to look out of but that is not the point. We've been armed cents the American revolution.

 

We STILL haven't shot first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×