Middl3

Lock my tread when the heat is on?

Just now, teachermark said:

Keep guessing. I'm channeling my ancient ancesters.

don't care, what namesake you are channeling, because you will not be all you ever were/are here, simple reproduction of ancestry wishing you weren't just another genetic displacement sustaining the population of this species now. So many cannot make peace with that result.

Just now, sole result said:

don't care, what namesake you are channeling, because you will not be all you ever were/are here, simple reproduction of ancestry wishing you weren't just another genetic displacement sustaining the population of this species now. So many cannot make peace with that result.

All I Can Say Is This " Ding dong The Witch Is Dead Which Old Witch The KUNTBAG bitch"

57 minutes ago, BullConnor said:

Triggered 😆

Corn holed^

2 minutes ago, teachermark said:

All I Can Say Is This " Ding dong The Witch Is Dead Which Old Witch The KUNTBAG bitch"

You projecting from somewhere over the rainbow again in the magic land of OZ. Going off to see the wizard for which, heart, mind, body, sole reason you exist at all.

Just now, sole result said:

You projecting from somewhere over the rainbow again in the magic land of OZ. Going off to see the wizard for which, heart, mind, body, sole reason you exist at all.

Maybe I just like the shoes.

24 minutes ago, teachermark said:

Just savoring the outpouring of hate for this lowlife kuntbag bitch.

Newbie, eh? I read your 1st post, > Take me to your peter.  I know all about you, cock biter.

26 minutes ago, teachermark said:

Just savoring the outpouring of hate for this lowlife kuntbag bitch.

Good example of why women shouldn't be moderators or have any kind of power. 🤣

2 minutes ago, teachermark said:

Maybe I just like the shoes.

Yeah sticking in your ass.

1 minute ago, TDS said:

Newbie, eh? I read your 1st post, > Take me to your peter.  I know all about you, cock biter.

You obviously have me confused with your wife.

Just now, DeepBreath said:

Good example of why women shouldn't be moderators or have any kind of power. 🤣

You're an example of what becomes of someone like you who was formed differently in an infected womb.

Just now, teachermark said:

You obviously have me confused with your wife.

No.

11 minutes ago, teachermark said:

Yeah, that's all you can say, dumb ass.

1 minute ago, TDS said:

You're an example of what becomes of someone like you who was formed differently in an infected womb.

Maybe but.....I've never outed anyone, kept anyone's IP address or email as a mod. 

That's some psycho shit there. 

1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

Really. Is that how you are going to play it?

ROFLMAO!!!

Poor widdle thing.

No really.

You're PATHETIC and another goddamn WHINING SHlTSTAIN that we all have come to hate and hate more.

Defo NOT whining..Remember I quit, not the other way around. I am just getting warmed up :D

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

ROFLMAO!!!

Poor widdle thing.

No really.

You're PATHETIC and another goddamn WHINING SHlTSTAIN that we all have come to hate and hate more.

Nicely said

2 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

What is pathetic is the all mighty warden hiding behind the buttons at his disposal..and he sucks at it BTW.

3 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

What is pathetic is the all mighty warden hiding behind the buttons at his disposal..and he sucks at it BTW.

Your bitterness and anger warms my soul. Keep going kuntbag I'm enjoying myself.

1 minute ago, Middl3 said:

You lost your power of suggesting everyone else is less significant to humanity than you become now.  spin, spiral, orbit, revolve, you aren't an exception or exceptional. Just a mentally unstable reproduction loathing the limitations of time being eternally sorted apart now in plain sight, even when just posting in cyberspace.

1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

Really. Is that how you are going to play it?

Yep.

Lock my tread when the heat is on?

Sure did. I want everyone to see what you McCabed to. The heat is about to start. Now everyone is gonna learn why I'm boss. And don't you worry your pretty little head about that locked/pinned thread, you have this thread and the pinned Warden thread in witch (nope, not misspelled) you can bitch and moan, wail and gnash your teeth, rend your clothing and curse the God you don't believe in. In.

If I was you I'd be busy splaining why this...

3 minutes ago, teacher said:

Yep.

Sure did. I want everyone to see what you McCabed to. The heat is about to start. Now everyone is gonna learn why I'm boss. And don't you worry your pretty little head about that locked/pinned thread, you have this thread and the pinned Warden thread in witch (nope, not misspelled) you can bitch and moan, wail and gnash your teeth, rend your clothing and curse the God you don't believe in. In.

If I was you I'd be busy splaining why this...

That's some PSYCHO shit there......

16 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Defo NOT whining..Remember I quit, not the other way around. I am just getting warmed up :D

QUITTERS never win and WINNERS never quit.

Sucks you forgot that one, huh, MORON???

ROFLMAO!!!