Middl3

Middl3 just quit..who wants to step up?

1 minute ago, teacher said:

Right. You are saying all kinds of crap about me but when I tell you to go ahead and back it up that is your response.

We all know you're a dysfunctional drunk who disappears for weeks at a time when you're "sick."

Who will cover for you now?

Bill

1 hour ago, Skans said:

I figured much of this had to involve private conversations. 

Nope, you are seeing all of it.

https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudFront/latest/DeveloperGuide/http-504-gateway-timeout.html

The site is lagging big time..just a matter of time. Ever notice how long it takes to respond to t post in the Horse thread?

4 minutes ago, teacher said:

Right. You are saying all kinds of crap about me but when I tell you to go ahead and back it up that is your response.

I am only discussing what you have spouted off about in your legacy thread...to rally your crowd or whateva it is you get from that. I am NOT going to dig thru 2 1/2 years of hidden post. One thing you will have to admit is that I have NEVER lied to you. Why start now.

1 minute ago, teacher said:

Nope, you are seeing all of it.

there is reasons the founders didn't have women in positions of authority....they are uncapable of handling it...duh

4 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

So no change from before?

Nope you idiots are still fools. So no change.

1 minute ago, Middl3 said:

https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudFront/latest/DeveloperGuide/http-504-gateway-timeout.html

The site is lagging big time..just a matter of time. Ever notice how long it takes to respond to t post in the Horse thread?

I am only discussing what you have spouted off about in your legacy thread...to rally your crowd or whateva it is you get from that. I am NOT going to dig thru 2 1/2 years of hidden post. One thing you will have to admit is that I have NEVER lied to you. Why start now.

this is why women weren't allowed to vote...women in positions of power always resort to this kind of behavior....yer acting like a cu nt...

Hey everybody....everyones favorite person is here...Teacher

what a wonderful guy!!....and smart too!!

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

there is reasons the founders didn't have women in positions of authority....they are uncapable of handling it...duh

Nothing worse than an uppity bitch. eh biggie?

Nope you idiots are still fools. So no change.

yer a girl...should be raising our children...in a Godly fashion...instead you are here proving to everyone that suffrage was a stupid idea

this is why women weren't allowed to vote...women in positions of power always resort to this kind of behavior....yer acting like a cu nt...

I am sure that is why you keep your chained up in the basement..FEAR.

Just now, bigsky said:

yer a girl...should be raising our children...in a Godly fashion...instead you are here proving to everyone that suffrage was a stupid idea

We have more than 1/2 of all the money and ALL of the pussy...so yeah you guys screwed up.

I am sure that is why you keep your chained up in the basement..FEAR.

I had to force my woman to vote

We have more than 1/2 of all the money and ALL of the pussy...so yeah you guys screwed up.

ok...well we can just kick yer ass and take yer sh it

2 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

I don't imagine that the images and videos speed things up much.

I am only discussing what you have spouted off about in your legacy thread...to rally your crowd or whateva it is you get from that.

You talking about the BlueDoggL thing?  Friggin dude called me out. Says I'm afraid to debate him when I standing right there going "whenever you are." What did you think was gonna happen?

I am NOT going to dig thru 2 1/2 years of hidden post. One thing you will have to admit is that I have NEVER lied to you. Why start now.

Fine.

Then.

You are not lying when you say I've been showing favor.

Just mistaken.

I had to force my woman to vote

Hard to do much of anything when yer brain dead...I am sure living with you would cause that.

26 minutes ago, benson13 said:

He was too kind to 5x5. After being told to stop spamming music videos he persisted. 5x5 then  makes up new names and spams forum with music videos. He then starts threads harassing "teacher." 

6 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Hey everybody....everyones favorite person is here...Teacher

what a wonderful guy!!....and smart too!!

You can actually watch the meds kick in, or wear off.

Just now, teacher said:

I don't imagine that the images and videos speed things up much.

Nope images and videos are spread throughout the site. One huge thread is causing a jam. But Hey!! I don't know what I'm talking about..I'm a girl.

3 minutes ago, teacher said:

you say I've been showing favor.

I do indeed.

3 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Hard to do much of anything when yer brain dead...I am sure living with you would cause that.

oh no...she dont vote...she wants to be a baby raising woman...but we needed her...and she voted....

she hates abortion and the thought of her children fu cking the same sex 

2 hours ago, Middl3 said:

She is cool. I am not into being your bitch any longer. Do what you must. I will have more freedom NOT being a Mod. :)

YOU will be missed ....... 

Just now, Middl3 said:

Nope images and videos are spread throughout the site.

Whole lot more of that in my thread. WAY lots. 

One huge thread is causing a jam. But Hey!! I don't know what I'm talking about..I'm a girl.

Oh, that. That is nuttin new. Happens everywhere I go. First site I was at used to shut down my thread at a thousand replies and I'd have to start a new/continuation thread.

Top ten lists and teacher abuse.

Son of top ten lists and teacher abuse...

I do indeed.

So you accuse me but as you are so nice and all and won't "kiss and tell" you can't back up/prove it.

That's some fu(ked up standard liberal $h!t right there.

Kinda like Ford and Kavanagh. But as I'm wont to say, "this site is the micro of the national macro.  

14 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Nope images and videos are spread throughout the site. One huge thread is causing a jam. But Hey!! I don't know what I'm talking about..I'm a girl.

I do indeed.

great...now trump and teacher are fighting.....about who has the bigger hand full of yer pussy

36 minutes ago, teacher said:

So you accuse me but as you are so nice and all and won't "kiss and tell" you can't back up/prove it.

Two separate subjects. One size does NOT fit all. I stated my opinion on some of it and the rest you can read between the lines. Thing is teach I have nada to prove..it simply isn't that important to me to make you "see" the light..

38 minutes ago, teacher said:

That's some fu(ked up standard liberal $h!t right there.

Prime example.

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

Untitled/leftwinger...WHO DIDN'T VOTE INSTEAD STAYED HOME CRYING ABOUT BERNIE

He was too kind to 5x5. After being told to stop spamming music videos he persisted. 5x5 then  makes up new names and spams forum with music videos. He then starts threads harassing "teacher." 

gotta agree with the above Idiot....5x5 was ruining this Board

He entrapped 5X5 by asking him to donate money as a penance. Then he expelled him for a trivial infraction. Worse, he bragged about being clever enough to take some money from an individual who battles demons.