Middl3

Middl3 just quit..who wants to step up?

1 hour ago, Skans said:

5x5 got what he deserved.  Actually, what he deserved was for his phone or computer to be hacked and destroyed.  Spammers should be shot with virus laced cyber bullets. 

He turned me on to the song ready to go 

4 hours ago, bludog said:

Glad you're not leaving altogether and looking forward to your shenanigans.

Locked and loaded :D FINALLY my permissions are gone..I think as I haven't really fully checked. I will assume they have been wiped as I can no longer see IPs. Tho that is no biggie since I have a fine collection of them all stashed away dating back to 2007. Never know when that stuff will come in handy. Looks like the only thing not fixed is the Moderator label. Someone has to go under the hood(ie) again. That needs to go!!

Glad I entertained you all. :D

2 hours ago, splunch said:

That's weird.  He's so astute and generally aware of everything.

Yes Blu is....

1 minute ago, Middl3 said:

Locked and loaded :D FINALLY my permissions are gone..I think as I haven't really fully checked. I will assume they have been wiped as I can no longer see IPs. Tho that is no biggie since I have a fine collection of them all stashed away dating back to 2007. Never know when that stuff will come in handy. Looks like the only thing not fixed is the Moderator label. Someone has to go under the hood(ie) again. That needs to go!!

The fact you admitted you have posters IP addresses saved suggests you should be permanently banned. 

3 hours ago, Olivaw said:

BTW: Where in the forum rules does it say in the rules that the administrator can hand out favors for reporting posts?  Where does it say that the administrator can demand posters pay money to reinstate their posting privileges?  If the administrator is making up the rules as he goes along and those made up rules consistently favor one side then the illusion of impartiality vanishes. 

Part of the reason..among many I split from the task.

3 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Does this mean yer whining will stop?   :)

4 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

You can’t say that until you show us your tits!

3 hours ago, Olivaw said:

Nope, we support his  opinions when he is posting honestly (usually earlier in the day). We understand that there are demons to be battled. We dissaprove (or at least I do) of the way you handled it. For shame. 

The claims that were made in regards to 5 were made under pretentious intentions. teacher was playing him knowing he had a issue. Almost like a game. The simplest thing teacher could have done was to restrict 5s ability to even post videos. Easy task with a simple tick of an admin button. This would have solved the issue simply. BUT NO!! he wanted to bend 5 to his own will. I found that to be flat out cruel.

The soks came after. Totally expected TBH as I have seen this all before.

1 minute ago, Middl3 said:

The claims that were made in regards to 5 were made under pretentious intentions. teacher was playing him knowing he had a issue. Almost like a game. The simplest thing teacher could have done was to restrict 5s ability to even post videos. Easy task with a simple tick of an admin button. This would have solved the issue simply. BUT NO!! he wanted to bend 5 to his own will. I found that to be flat out cruel.

The soks came after. Totally expected TBH as I have seen this all before.

Can you give me tarheels and chickie’s contacts please 

6 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

The fact you admitted you have posters IP addresses saved suggests you should be permanently banned. 

Err all of the staff does we have your emails as well. I saved them and sent copies to the rest of the staff over a year ago. Located in the Mod area.  I kept my copy updated. This is NOT my 1st rodeo fucker..this joint is puppy piss compared to the places I Modded at before. And still do. This was never a secret.

2 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Err all of the staff does we have your emails as well. I saved them and sent copies to the rest of the staff over a year ago. Located in the Mod area.  I kept my copy updated. This is NOT my 1st rodeo fucker..this joint is puppy piss compared to the places I Modded at before. And still do. This was never a secret.

Did you mod at newsvine?

3 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

How long is it going to take you say "goodbye"...?

Leave....

1 hour ago, Skans said:

It's funny to me that Conservatives will only put spammers on "ignore".  Whereas, the leftists will put people on ignore based on the content of what they said.  So typical.  So Leftist.  So snowflake.

Not so. Please do not lump people together like I do. lol I have half a dozen on ignore. Not for their debates but for the sever lack of the ability to debate. Show me your tits is an example.

You've chosen to ignore content by SixShooter. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by king of the county. Options

Both pervs

16 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

The claims that were made in regards to 5 were made under pretentious intentions. teacher was playing him knowing he had a issue. Almost like a game. The simplest thing teacher could have done was to restrict 5s ability to even post videos.

His videos were only a small part of his deal...

five-by-five-1-5.png

12 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Err all of the staff does we have your emails as well. I saved them

What the fu(k?

I kept my copy updated.

Why? Why the fu(k would you do any of that?

You just McCabed yourself.

-

Ya'll can comment in the pinned Warden thread.

I just LOVE a pinned thread!
Pin this one back

This gave me quite a dilemma; should I rag on Midol just to push her little hormone driven buttons, or should I mock those who are pretending they've been violated?
I tried, but, the crybabies overwhelmed the scene.

Not a freaking one of them has been wronged, and they're all a bunch of lying crybabies in the first place.
Snowflakes, looking for something to have a meltdown over.

Have a nice day!
Pin this thread!

1 minute ago, Chuck! said:

I tried both, both the crybabies overwhelmed the scene.

LMFAO

1 minute ago, Chuck! said:

Pin this thread!

tWq1tlo1rfQIdQtmfvBLf_GYFcEd1VN4dVeT_10L

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

LMFAO

Thanks for pointing that out.
It was supposed to say, "I tried, but the crybabies overwhelmed the scene."

1 hour ago, Chuck! said:

Pin this thread!

I had it pinned for the time it was so everyone could see middl3's confession. I think any more would appear to be self serving.

Besides, I can always requote this...

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 4:53 PM, Middl3 said:

1 minute ago, teacher said:

Besides, I can always requote this...

If you REALLY wanted to abuse your God-like powers you could make that HER signature.
(And not let her change it)

27 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

If you REALLY wanted to abuse your God-like powers you could make that HER signature.
(And not let her change it)

Can you imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if I did that?

5 minutes ago, teacher said:

Don't do it, that would be too mean!

Bill

39 minutes ago, teacher said:

I know!
Makes me LOL just thinking about it