Middl3

Middl3 just quit..who wants to step up?

9 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Two separate subjects. One size does NOT fit all. I stated my opinion on some of it and the rest you can read between the lines.

Well I guess I can't. I don't understand how it is that I show favor and I don't know why you are upset cause I handed BlueDoggL his azz.  

Thing is teach I have nada to prove..it simply isn't that important to me to make you "see" the light..

But it's important enough for you to accuse me of bull$h!t.

Prime example.

Not connecting those dots either.

You sleep on this.

2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

He entrapped 5X5 by asking him to donate money as a penance. Then he expelled him for a trivial infraction. Worse, he bragged about being clever enough to take some money from an individual who battles demons. 

5x5 is an azzhole troll. you're in bad company

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

Not true. teacher explained that the "favors" went to whoever earned them. It just so happens that liberals are the ones breaking the rules and making the favors possible.

Favors in a forum are a terrible idea. Even if well executed (which they are not in this case) it creates the appearance of bias when distribution of favors are limited to the side of the fence that the administrator is on. 

3 hours ago, Middl3 said:

I have triple Ds. 

ZarHO PMd me she had small tities...I always wonder; are they man tities or what !

2 hours ago, Middl3 said:

I will troll the life out of you fools now 

Will you look at my MAGA hat thread where another teenager was attacked for exercising Freedom of Expression !

2 hours ago, Z09 said:

Remember the time you claimed because you were a mod you had all my personal information?

Maybe13...if you have my phone # could you please call me; I need a phone fix. You go give me a zarHO update.

I don't have to pimp out my OPs..some around here do. 

Maybe13...I have to; so could you please look at my MAGA hat thread where another teenager was attacked for exercising Freedom of Expression !

I could dig out ALL of the hidden post by CONs for over posting you never even saw because you were out..lets call it "sick" for weeks at a time. For 2 1/2 half years.

2 hours ago, teacher said:

Go ahead and dig. Gig out ALL of the hidden post by CONs for over posting. I know, you'll do the liberal thing and go "I can't be bothered with all that." Read, say crap you can't back up. In other words... lie. Thing is I'm not supposed to HAVE to be here 24/7 herding cats. That's why there are other moderators.

1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

See, this is where we differ. Even when at odds I do not kiss and tell. You on the other hand do

1 hour ago, teacher said:

Right. You are saying all kinds of crap about me but when I tell you to go ahead and back it up that is your response.

LOLOLOL

Saw this coming a mile away.
Evidently Little Miss Midol here was doing she doesn't want the world knowing about, 
Looks like she's trying to play teach, hinting about what she can betray, but when he calls her on it, she's only betraying herself.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

5x5 is an azzhole troll. you're in bad company

No he isn't, but that's beside the point. It's the combination of favors for conservative posters and the entrapment of a liberal that is questionable. To the extent that this was instrumental in Mid's decision to disassociate herself from the administrative team, I'm sympathetic to her decision. 

4 hours ago, Middl3 said:

I quit.

Hey, if you don't want to moderate then don't moderate... and I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm just saying.

I sure as hell wouldn't do it.

Just come and post like the rest of us, and walk away when your done. There ain't no shame it that whatsoever 

This site ain't worth getting worked up over. None of them are. Some people take this stuff way to seriously.

If it's any consolation, I won't treat you any different either way.

😉

1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

Nope images and videos are spread throughout the site. One huge thread is causing a jam. But Hey!! I don't know what I'm talking about..I'm a girl.

I do indeed.

"I don't know what I'm talking about..I'm a girl."

Playing the gender card now?

Let me help...maybe there's an opening over at "Whiners-R-Us.stfu".

:)

4 hours ago, Z09 said:

Oh C'mon.

What happened this time?

She explained it to me this way...

Image result for crying baby girl gif

11 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

You need a whole lot more box...

teacher-14-8.png

Hey teach!
Maybe Will Franklin has a retarded sister who could be your token female mod.
Seems like you had a picture of her once

10 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Hey teach!
Maybe Will Franklin has a retarded sister who could be your token female mod.
Seems like you had a picture of her once

Nah, that was his mother.

will-1-5.jpg

1 hour ago, Chuck! said:

LOLOLOL

Evidently Little Miss Midol here was doing she doesn't want the world knowing about, 
Looks like she's trying to play teach, hinting about what she can betray, but when he calls her on it, she's only betraying herself.

Gee, another lying liberal.  What a surprise. 

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

Favors in a forum are a terrible idea. Even if well executed (which they are not in this case) it creates the appearance of bias when distribution of favors are limited to the side of the fence that the administrator is on. 

One of my points....I have a list but they don't matter either

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

If it's any consolation, I won't treat you any different either way.

LOL I decided when it was no longer fun I would resign....that time has come. 

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

No he isn't, but that's beside the point. It's the combination of favors for conservative posters and the entrapment of a liberal that is questionable. To the extent that this was instrumental in Mid's decision to disassociate herself from the administrative team, I'm sympathetic to her decision. 

:) It has been an accumulation...

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

ZarHO PMd me she had small tities...I always wonder; are they man tities or what !

I have smallies my bad self. I can sleep on my stomach. \o/

1 hour ago, Chuck! said:

LOLOLOL

Classic. Need a glass of water to rinse out your mouth after the blow job you are giving teach? You DO remember ALL actions taken by a Mod is traceable..and very easily. Of course you do..so just WHO are YOU playing.

Wonder if teach ever read the "site for sale thread" where you trashed the shit out of him. For the hope of David_R seeing it I am sure. I have nothing to hint about..feeling guilty are you? Or just flat out busted?

27 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

@ teacher

Take me out coach I am done  :)

I'm in the admin window tomorrow. I'll try now. I've already got a lib and con mod lined up. Maybe now you'll come to the horse thread and take a nice beating like the rest of them.

30 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Need a glass of water to rinse out your mouth after the blow job you are giving teach?

Bah, people backing me and you say they're all suck ups. What do you call the people backing you? Why isn't it the same both ways?

42 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Quit whining about it and GTFO.   No one cares, and no one sees you as a victim here. 

7 hours ago, peter45 said:

Possibly because there are about 100 foul insults to every honest thoughtful post here.

stop cussing you filthy liberal faggot

One of my points....I have a list but they don't matter either

:) It has been an accumulation...

I have smallies my bad self. I can sleep on my stomach. \o/

I knew i would run you off,,, you just couldnt hack it could you ?

3 hours ago, teacher said:

teacher-14-7.png

you could trap them and move them to somalia, so they can ruin that country and stop the violence with faggotry...    You sir deserve a award !!!