Jump to content
leftwinger

On ‘S.N.L.’, Alec Baldwin Mocks President Trump’s Emergency Declaration Don Cheadle hosted “Saturday Night Live” this weekend.

Recommended Posts

Striding out to face reporters in the Rose Garden, Baldwin said, “I’m here to declare a very urgent, important national emergency. This is a big one, so I don’t want to waste any time. That’s why first I’d like to blow my own horn a little bit.”

 

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/17/arts/television/saturday-night-live-don-cheadle-alec-baldwin-trump-wall.html

 

 

Very funny. Baldwin shows Trump as the buffoon he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

Striding out to face reporters in the Rose Garden, Baldwin said, “I’m here to declare a very urgent, important national emergency. This is a big one, so I don’t want to waste any time. That’s why first I’d like to blow my own horn a little bit.”

 

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/17/arts/television/saturday-night-live-don-cheadle-alec-baldwin-trump-wall.html

 

 

Very funny. Baldwin shows Trump as the buffoon he is.

Saturday night live is better than it was during Obama's terms but it's still a shadow of its former glory. 

 

Trump: Making Saturday Night Live funny again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

still a shadow of its former glory.

 

I watched the very first show. It has always been funny. People who criticize it are not viewers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He referenced his recent health exam — “I’m still standing six-foot-seven, 185 pounds, shredded” — and an upcoming summit in Hanoi with the North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, “who by the way is a very cool, misunderstood guy.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"And the ruling will not go in my favor. And then it’ll end up in the Supreme Court. And then I’ll call my buddy Kavanaugh. And I’ll say, it’s time to repay the Donny. And he’ll say, ‘New phone, who dis?’ And then the Mueller report will be released. Crumbling my house of cards. And I can just plead insanity."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to be a real infantile druggie to consider the drivel on SNL watchable entertainment. Nothing but sophomoric crap geared to the low IQ democrat crowd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BullConnor said:

You have to be a real infantile druggie to consider the drivel on SNL watchable entertainment. Nothing but sophomoric crap geared to the low IQ democrat crowd.

 

Mommy won't let you stay up that late?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

I watched the very first show. It has always been funny. People who criticize it are not viewers.

You have shiitty taste in comedy if you think its as good as it was with Murphy, Murray, Martin, Myers and the rest. It's crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

You have shiitty taste in comedy if you think its as good as it was with Murphy, Murray, Martin, Myers and the rest. It's crap.

 

Go fukk yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

Go fukk yourself.

New York Dems can have a derogatory sense of humor about Trump. 

But they cannot do that with Obama.  Why?  Because of the color of Obama's skin.

While GOPs are pursuing the path of 'color-blind, non racism',-------the white Dems

are too afraid to oppose black Dems.  Therefore, the black Dems continue to fight

for black power.   And every yr. they just get worse, and worse, and worse.

Now, the black Dems, fighting for black power, are starting to look just like the

KKK, fighting for white power.

Who will 'take-over' the Dem-party?  The blacks will.  And why?

Because the white Dems are "girly-men".  And they will not fight back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leftwinger said:

 

I watched the very first show. It has always been funny. People who criticize it are not viewers.

I watched the  first show too. It is no less funny now than it was then. Our sense of humor changes as we age. Those who claim that it is a shadow of its former glory are saying more about themselves than SNL. 

 

Everybody outside of the cult recognized that Trump's press conference was an unhinged disaster. The challenge for Alec Baldwin is that he has to satirize a man who self-satirizes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Saturday’s show, “SNL” opened with a sketch featuring Alec Baldwin as Trump and mocking the president’s declaration of a national emergency to secure funding for a wall along the southern border. The skit skewered Trump’s Rose Garden announcement on Friday as a meandering series of pronouncements.

 

“We need wall, because wall works. Wall makes safe. You don’t have to be smart to understand that, and in fact it’s even easier to understand if you’re not that smart.”

 

LOL. That is hilarious. They got Trump's rhetoric down perfect in order to communicate to his base. Keep it simple for the stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×