ConservativeWAVE

The TRUTH about Ruth Bader Ginsberg... "Insider" reports are coming out that Ruth Ginsberg is in a Medically induced coma, resulting from her Cancer and broken ribs, and is near death !! Democrats are trying to cover it UP !!

The TRUTH about Ruth Bader Ginsberg...  "Insider" reports are coming out that Ruth Ginsberg is in a Medically induced coma, resulting from her Cancer and broken ribs, she is fighting a SERIOUS infection, and is near death !!  AND, that Democrats are trying to cover it UP !!  SOME are saying that the Democrats might try to KEEP her in the induced coma for YEARS, until a Democrat is elected !! and then, announce her death AFTER !!  BIZARRE.. right?

BUT, If TRUE (and it is BIZARRE)... is it ANY more bizarre than the FBI and DOJ conspiring to frame Donald trump for Russian Collusion, using a FAKE Dossier that Hillary Clinton paid to have created, used it to obtain illegal FISA warrants, to wire tap Donald Trumps campaign, and use it ALL to create a TWO YEAR Mueller investigation intended to IMPEACH President trump.. that has yielded NOTHING?  NOT TO MENTION, key players Andrew McCabe and Rod Rosenstien also trying to use the 25th amendment to REMOVE Donald Trump from office... BOTH of which, because of recently released documents and e-mails, has essentially been PROVEN to be true !  The FBI and DOJ CONSPIRING to instigate a coup de etas in America, against a duly elected American PRESIDENT !! 

https://truthfeed.com/liberals-in-panic-mode-over-justice-ginsbergs-health/50394/

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/27/whistleblower-ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-deathly-ill-and-in-a-medically-induced-coma-fears-massive-unrest-once-public-finds-out-the-truth/

Nah, she just filmed an interview for a Netflix special. Sounds like wishful thinking though I don't think she will be around much longer.

8 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Nah, she just filmed an interview for a Netflix special. Sounds like wishful thinking though I don't think she will be around much longer.

7 minutes ago, theLion said:

PLEASE provide the proof !!  I'm just interested in the TRUTH !!

I haven't seen her in MONTHS... and when I searched for information, what I found was that an "insider" has come forward and made the indicated claims... IF she has been on TV recently, that would PROVE that the other accounts are BS?  GREAT.  All I'm interested in is the TRUTH !!

The SCOTUS press office just reported yesterday that she was back to work meeting with the other justices at the court, behind closed doors.  You can stop drooling now.  RBG's replacement will be named by the clown's replacement.

4 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

I haven't seen her in MONTHS... and when I searched for information, what I found was that an "insider" has come forward and made the indicated claims... IF she has been on TV recently, that would PROVE that the other accounts are BS?  GREAT.  All I'm interested in is the TRUTH !!

She returned to work Friday. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/15/us/politics/ruth-ginsburg-supreme-court.html

2 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

OOPS, I did read the article from the other day... looks like she is scheduled to be AT the Supreme Court on Tuesday... I will be interested to see her !!

Maybe the above accounts were premature... if so I apologize !!

don't you think that, if the press release issued by the SCOTUS press office that she was back at work meeting with the rest of the justices was patently false,  that Goresuch or Kavanaugh or Thomas or Alito would be speaking to the press and giving them the real story?

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

The SCOTUS press office just reported yesterday that she was back to work meeting with the other justices at the court, behind closed doors.  You can stop drooling now.  RBG's replacement will be named by the clown's replacement.

She won't make it six years. Better get the high school rape stories ready for those on Trumps list.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

don't you think that, if the press release issued by the SCOTUS press office that she was back at work meeting with the rest of the justices was patently false,  that Goresuch or Kavanaugh or Thomas or Alito would be speaking to the press and giving them the real story?

According to you, they can't do anything without the approval of the Chief...

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

More fake news from the right, CDR.

It's a sad state when MAGA hat wearing rednecks are hoping for the death of a fine American. 

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

According to you, they can't do anything without the approval of the Chief...

Exactly... you'll notice I didn't list his name as one of the ones who would speak out against the press release if it were fictitious.

You really can't read very well, can you?

2 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

It's a sad state when MAGA hat wearing rednecks are hoping for the death of a fine American. 

I agree.... line 'em up against a wall and shoot 'em.

2 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

No proponent of abortion is a fine American in the same fashion that no German who supported the final solution was a fine German. 

17 minutes ago, maineman said:

The SCOTUS press office just reported yesterday that she was back to work meeting with the other justices at the court, behind closed doors.

Like Woodrow Wilson?

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

Like Woodrow Wilson?

no.  Like Ruth Bader Ginsberg... the Notorious RBG is BACK motherfucker!

Alive and "kicking" eh.

I heard she's running a 5k next weekend.

Lol

9 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

No proponent of abortion is a fine American in the same fashion that no German who supported the final solution was a fine German. 

Why is it that your pro-life nut jobs have to make EVERYTHING about abortion?

Damn, that gets tiresome.

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Alive an[sic] "kicking" eh.

Lol

Damn right.  Did you go back and reread my post again and realize how you fucked up your last reply?  Of course not.  Self criticism isn't a part of your skill set.

Just now, maineman said:

damn right.  Did you go back and reread my post again and realize how you fucked up your last reply?  Of course not.  Self criticism isn't a part of your skill set.

What I saw in your last post was you trying to validate a complete falsehood that you posted yesterday...

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

Damn right.  Did you go back and reread my post again and realize how you fucked up your last reply?  Of course not.  Self criticism isn't a part of your skill set.

stfu you pussyboy fukking pimp

Why is it that your pro-life nut jobs have to make EVERYTHING about abortion?

Damn, that gets tiresome.

Infanticide is a big deal. Why does everything have to be about the holocaust? Hitler kept the trains running on time and modern medicine was greatly advanced through tortuous experiments on prisoners. Plus there are 6 million less jews in the world. Why can't you see the good sides to the holocaust??

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

Dude,   she is  old  and has cancer.   She is being  propped up  as they are trying to  hold her out for one more year.   

14 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

I would say the best part of you ran down your mother's leg.