Trump's etiquette towards women - or lack there of

21 minutes ago, Demosthenes17 said:

Not Hilary , she didn't rape anyone

She clearly condoned it.   She helped cover at least one up.   She defended her rapist husband.    

Don't you find that reprehensible, D?   Or is rape ok as long as it's a DemocRAT who did it?    

Now once more, I'm going to ask you to name these women you claim were sexually assaulted by Trump.  

If you don't do it, we'll just assume you're talking out your ass again.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

She clearly condoned it.   She helped cover at least one up.   She defended her rapist husband.    

Don't you find that reprehensible, D?   Or is rape ok as long as it's a DemocRAT who did it?    

Now once more, I'm going to ask you to name these women you claim were sexually assaulted by Trump.  

If you don't do it, we'll just assume you're talking out your ass again.

I found a website saying many names but IDK how to put it on here

8 minutes ago, Demosthenes17 said:

OMG not the same as trump actively raping women, and don't say there isn't any proof -  there is plenty of women who said he has

Trump has raped no one. He kissed a few willing groupies. Perhaps grabbed a kitty or two.

10 minutes ago, Demosthenes17 said:

I found a website saying many names but IDK how to put it on here

LOL!   More idiocy from you.   What are you ... nine years old?   Tell you what ... don't bother trying to link whatever website you found here, just copy and paste the names of the women it says Trump assaulted (indeed RAPED!) and any backup details they provide (or not).    I'll do the rest.     Let's see if any of the accusations you found have ANY more substance to them than say your "92 percent" GARBAGE.   :lol:

7 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Trump has raped no one. He kissed a few willing groupies. Perhaps grabbed a kitty or two.

I'm wondering if D is tommy, back trolling the forum again.   These one-liner posts with no supporting back up are very tommyish.   Just saying ...

36 minutes ago, Demosthenes17 said:

OMG not the same as trump actively raping women, and don't say there isn't any proof -  there is plenty of women who said he has

Really?   Threatening women her husband raped, to keep quiet, isn't as bad as Billy actually raping them?

It's amazing what liberals will support, to protect their heroes. 

3 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

LOL!   More idiocy from you.   What are you ... nine years old?   Tell you what ... don't bother trying to link whatever website you found here, just copy and paste the names of the women it says Trump assaulted (indeed RAPED!) and any backup details they provide (or not).    I'll do the rest.     Let's see if any of the accusations you found have ANY more substance to them than say your "92 percent" GARBAGE.   :lol:

alright fine here but you aren't even going to listen to proof

On 2/16/2019 at 7:21 PM, Demosthenes17 said:

Trump has had three wives and has had numerous scouts of sexual assault. More over he is sexist and has been heard saying dealing things about women like they are useless after they loose their beauty.  I think this is why he couldn't stand having to loose to a woman like Hilary, an intelligent, strong, and motivated women. 

Oh Jesus. You know what's funny?

I have seen more women objectify men than the reverse. 

Trump has had some seriously good looking women. Do you think they were with him for his looks?

If not what does that make them?

By the way....a strong woman LEAVES an unfaithful husband. Did Hillary?

3 hours ago, kfools said:

Oh Jesus. You know what's funny?

I have seen more women objectify men than the reverse. 

Trump has had some seriously good looking women. Do you think they were with him for his looks?

If not what does that make them?

By the way....a strong woman LEAVES an unfaithful husband. Did Hillary?

What kind of bars do you hang out in?

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c6ab4895a38783073

7 hours ago, Demosthenes17 said:

LOl how can you not believe any of them there were a lot

You mean like the one who filed suit accused him for forcing her against a wall and groping her at Mar a Lago... and later dropped the lawsuit saying her husband forced her to file the complaint, and the event never happened?

Or maybe the woman in 1st Class on an airplane, who said Trump was an "octopus" and all over her... only all the other 1st class passengers said it didn't happen?

Women lied all the time.

2 hours ago, Golfboy said:

You mean like the one who filed suit accused him for forcing her against a wall and groping her at Mar a Lago... and later dropped the lawsuit saying her husband forced her to file the complaint, and the event never happened?

Or maybe the woman in 1st Class on an airplane, who said Trump was an "octopus" and all over her... only all the other 1st class passengers said it didn't happen?

Now, now, Golfboy ... don't do the thinking for D.   He's thinks he's good at that.  

Let's let him tell us which accounts he doesn't believe, so we can focus on the ones he believes.  B)