Persepolis

Traitor Trump: "Emergency!" Cried the Liar-in-Chief!

5 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

"Trump’s move followed a rare show of bipartisanship when lawmakers voted Thursday to fund large swaths of the government and avoid a repeat of this winter’s debilitating five-week government shutdown. Trump’s insistence on wall funding has been a flashpoint in his negotiations with Congress for more than two years, as has the resistance of lawmakers in both parties to meeting the president’s request."

https://apnews.com/5b22a4a54ba046c4815c31bca2c92ae7

Wanna bet? The second in command of Obama's justice department just admitted to attempting a soft coup against this president. It's no longer conspiracy theory,  it's no longer I conservative pipedream. You ass clowns tried to remove a duly elected president. There will be repercussions.

Just now, NeoConvict said:

Wanna bet? The second in command of Obama's justice department just admitted to attempting a soft coup against this president. It's no longer conspiracy theory,  it's no longer I conservative pipedream. You ass clowns tried to remove a duly elected president. There will be repercussions.

1. denial

2. anger

3. bargaining

4. depression

5. acceptance.....

so where would you say they are...still in denial I believe

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

1. denial

2. anger

3. bargaining

4. depression

5. acceptance.....

so where would you say they are...still in denial I believe

For progressives they sure don't seem to be progressing very quickly, do they?

3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

dumb. 

3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

right....two fu cking years....or maybe they are at anger...hard to say

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

dumb. 

dude...you think being born with a dick and being called a boy is dumb...soooooo

6 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

remember on the other board....you said....Russia Russia Russia is going to be the equivalent to the right hammering the birth certificate?

1 minute ago, fishhead said:

Trump will be out on his ass in six months'

keep saying that....for about 66 more months and you might be right

1 minute ago, BatteryPowered said:

How?

I won't say, but I hope it gets captured on clear video.

Just now, fishhead said:

I won't say, but I hope it gets captured on clear video.

Making shit up again...I should have known.

10 minutes ago, bigsky said:

remember on the other board....you said....Russia Russia Russia is going to be the equivalent to the right hammering the birth certificate?

Yep. Unfortunately looks like I was right. Russia is birtherism for progressives. 

Yep. Unfortunately looks like I was right. Russia is birtherism for progressives. 

Robert Mueller is a progressive now?!  Hilarious.

you certainly were......but only partially....nobody on the right went this far....no fu cking body.....

Just now, leftwinger said:

Robert Mueller is a progressive now?!  Hilarious.

always has been...most in law enforcement are....there is no law they wont uphold....no matter how tyrannical..

1 hour ago, Persepolis said:

We know you're stupid or a Russian troll, no need to prove it further!

No silly one, convictions and indictments of Trump do not count as proof of any Trump wrongdoing.

Ok now, you can proceed to bump your head on the pillow as before, Persephone.....

1 minute ago, jefftec said:

No silly one, convictions and indictments of Trump do not count as proof of any Trump wrongdoing.

Ok now, you can proceed to bump your head on the pillow as before, Persephone.....

He hired them.

I saw Trump in his presser this morning.one of the journalists asked him a question about where he got his figures concerning crime committed by illegal aliens. He claimed the numbers came from the department of Homeland security. The journalist asked him if he would share those numbers. Trump disrespectfully declined.

Trumpists are idiots.

7 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

It's progressives wearing vaginas on their heads, not Trump. Talk about dunce caps!

Do vaginas offend you? That's better than having your head up your azz!

There is an emergency all right. The emergency is we have a president who is in thrall to a foreign power. It is a national security emergency.Trump must be impeached and removed from office immediately.

Just now, slideman said:

There is an emergency all right. The emergency is we have a president who is in thrall to a foreign power. It is a national security emergency.Trump must be impeached and removed from office immediately.

couldn't agree more