Crom33

Keep telling ya'll - you got a bad Russian Web Brigade Problem

Think there is some broken code on the site. smilie short cuts show up as blank squares which is new. I use the shortcuts when making post as a rule..example ":O" I put it in quotes so it would not become a dead square.¬† ūüėģ <-- Being old skool I know all of the code. Force of habit. That dead symbol was a shock face lol Once a broken symbol is displayed one can not post after that point. Call me blonde.

Seriously? sometimes....I loose my place.

41 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

I like being correct and TY for confirming you used to be a former member. You just knew way too much on how this joint rolls. We don't have as many trolls as one might think just really lame Cons.

It took me a very short time the first time to know what LF was basically a propaganda site for alt-right and Russian trolls. I studied the forum and I knew it trolls troll baiting trolling vulnerable good hearted liberals. Since then NHB is even more vile and dishonest. I would love a no lying forum but then that would be liberals vs progressives vs the few real conservatives left.

I am so sorry blu. I was not aware I was posting in the LO room. Hope I had my manners in my last post. As far as the owner being a Lib, is a guess on my part from some of the things he had said to me. He is very Jewish and lives in Israel  so maybe I let that sneak into my thinking..He wants turmoil and chaos and not a domineering factor in all Lib staff was my take. Personally I don't think he really cares one way or the other.

This is surprising that he's a Jew. Jews are generally honest, enlightened, worthwhile and courageous because if they weren't Israel would not have survived. I am surprised that he tolerates the antisemitic, racist, and Nazi crap. In my mind anyone who displays swastikas or the confederate flag is not only displaying symbolism of evil, they are displaying their intent and we all know that the intent of the alt-rightie is to exterminate, non Whites and Jews.

To anyone who is/was offended, my bad and correct me with a slap down.

OMG was that bigotry????!!! Sure sounds like it in print¬† ūüėģ

The only thing that is truly offensive are lies. 

38 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

It took me a very short time the first time to know what LF was basically a propaganda site for alt-right and Russian trolls.

I can do one better I can see IPs and know how to backtrace and a few other dance steps. I am telling ya dude there are zero regulars that are Russian trolls. Now are there trolls? Yes, but these are weak lil white men, 50 somethings with no lives of their own. From the quality I suspect unpaid. Judging from some of the BS they spew no way they can even believe that crap they post. (Trying to give them a wee bit of credit. Ouch that hurt!!) When lost they bring in the Hillary card..they don't use the Big O one much anymore. While I too would like to believe these trolls, in no way are Americans because they are so willingly ignorant..momma raised us better...we have very few outsiders. Meaning non USA IPs. Most of these folk have have had the same IP since I got here. There are very few with static IPs. So far no VPNs. Old habit of mine to watch out for that crap.

41 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

The only thing that is truly offensive are lies. 

Around NHB opinion is marked as a lie lol I can say the sky is blue and be called a liar. That and a few other choice tidbits.

2 hours ago, bludog said:

How do you know?  I get the impression he is on the conservative side.  Why did he put a conservative in charge?

1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

To anyone who is/was offended, my bad and correct me with a slap down.

OMG was that bigotry????!!! Sure sounds like it in print¬† ūüėģ

No need to tiptoe on broken glass in LO.  It's perfectly okay to be frank with one another other here.  The only thing prohibited is personal attacks on other members;  And the rest of the rules, which I'm sure you are in no danger of breaking, either.

As far as the owner being a Lib, is a guess on my part from some of the things he had said to me. He is very Jewish and lives in Israel  so maybe I let that sneak into my thinking..He wants turmoil and chaos and not a domineering factor in all Lib staff was my take. Personally I don't think he really cares one way or the other.

Maybe not.  He's mostly an enigma to me.

On 2/15/2019 at 4:31 PM, bludog said:

I beg to differ.  It's entirely up to you.  You complained only 14 minutes after Crom33 posted.  I don't get paid enough to be here every minute of every day. 

NHB is troll territory.  If you want to avoid trolls, post here in Liberal's Only.  The pace is a lot slower but the material is usually of a much higher quality as you will see if you read through some of the threads.

I joined in 2011...never posted because it was troll bait in almost every forum, so I lurked.
If you look and find me elsewhere, (which is very easy - same handle) you'll notice I do participate and have a lot to offer, and I don't troll.
Here, the thing I notice is, you guys might have best intentions, but between Stormfront and the GRU, the signal to noise ratio is unbearable.
But hey, you think I should mind my own business.

Understood...I get it.
See ya.

Just now, bludog said:

The only thing prohibited is personal attacks on other members

I only get personal with the NHB crowd...as much as one can get behind a nick and a screen and sparing with the same  lol

3 minutes ago, ChkrboardStrangler said:

Understood...I get it.
See ya.

Might be a good idea because Crom33 has a very long history in NHB. And not a good one.

10 minutes ago, ChkrboardStrangler said:

I joined in 2011...never posted because it was troll bait in almost every forum, so I lurked.

And you made this determination with 4 post? Interesting.

11 minutes ago, ChkrboardStrangler said:

If you look and find me elsewhere, (which is very easy - same handle) you'll notice I do participate and have a lot to offer, and I don't troll.

Came up with zipola..https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&amp;ei=ZttoXIK0HYbs5gLJ5ZfwCA&amp;q=ChkrboardStrangler&amp;btnK=Google+Search&amp;oq=ChkrboardStrangler&amp;gs_l=psy-ab.3...1990.1990..3709...0.0..0.92.92.1......0....2j1..gws-wiz.....0.MCSM7d8iGjg

27 minutes ago, ChkrboardStrangler said:

If you look and find me elsewhere, (which is very easy - same handle) you'll notice I do participate and have a lot to offer

You never demonstrated as much here.  Only mild belligerence.  And bossy too.   I, for one, am skeptical about your boasting.

27 minutes ago, ChkrboardStrangler said:

Understood...I get it.
See ya.

Translation:  "I'm too qualified to be here".  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

1 hour ago, bludog said:

He's got a hell of an attitude on him.  Methinks he's full of the proverbial horse bollocks.

Just another revived sok..static.. I might add so expect to see him in another form.

3 hours ago, Middl3 said:

I can do one better I can see IPs and know how to backtrace and a few other dance steps. I am telling ya dude there are zero regulars that are Russian trolls. Now are there trolls? Yes, but these are weak lil white men, 50 somethings with no lives of their own. From the quality I suspect unpaid. Judging from some of the BS they spew no way they can even believe that crap they post. (Trying to give them a wee bit of credit. Ouch that hurt!!) When lost they bring in the Hillary card..they don't use the Big O one much anymore. While I too would like to believe these trolls, in no way are Americans because they are so willingly ignorant..momma raised us better...we have very few outsiders. Meaning non USA IPs. Most of these folk have have had the same IP since I got here. There are very few with static IPs. So far no VPNs. Old habit of mine to watch out for that crap.

Around NHB opinion is marked as a lie lol I can say the sky is blue and be called a liar. That and a few other choice tidbits.

I think a no lie forum would end the trolls. Russian trolls are paid and they work out of a building is St Petersburg and probably other locations. They can hide their IP and generate fake IPs or use proxy servers or the Tor Browser. They are not Russian citizens who like Trump. They work for the Russian government and maybe Russian oligarchs. You won't be able to trace them. Facebook couldn't. 

They have been trolling long before Trump. Russia may have hacked electronic voting machines as well. 

Report: Russia hacked election systems in 39 US states

DHS officials: 21 states potentially targeted by Russia ...

I know that Russians are not the brightest bulbs in the chain but they can buy people with the skills to hack and do their computer dirty tricks. Luckily for us, our hackers are better but I think they have the edge in propaganda because it is really all they have and they are skilled liars.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/columbia-chemical-hoax-tracked-to-troll-farm-dubbed-the-internet-research-agency/news-story/128af54a82b83888158f7430136bcdd1

See the source image

9 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

I think a no lie forum would end the trolls.

Maybe we can stand them next to a non lying POTUS. Talk about trickle down..the Cons have that one hands (tiny) down.

9 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

They can hide their IP and generate fake IPs or use proxy servers or the Tor Browser.

Yes that is possible but still traceable. You said you were a past member..look around..the base of this site is pretty much the same. At least the numbers are. It has not grown or shrunk, just peeps diving in and out over the decades with new accounts.

If it was a problem here, like you like to think it is, I personally would be all over it like stink on poopoo. Tis what I do. It is a non issue. Besides the Russians would not even bother with our lil site. They start their own, Facebook, twitter and the rest. While the actual Russian worker bees maybe tools the concept is way beyond this joint and the number of folk they could try and influence. What we do get is the occasional Asian. Usually poses as female. IPs aside, one can simple pick up on this from their lack of command of slang which prompts me to dig deeper.

Speaking of influence..think about that one. Our Con tools here don't need swaying as they are totally there already. If you have spent any time in NHB you would totally get that.