Crom33

Keep telling ya'll - you got a bad Russian Web Brigade Problem

But I'm outta here - just look at this thread.  Crimeariver is just to dumbest troll.  But by far not the only one.  They are legion.  Most folks are aware of this on NHB.  Ahh leftists - you just never learn.  Good luck with your "forum."  LOL.  I'm flying out of this death star now that I've taken out the power regulator.

21 hours ago, Crom33 said:

But I'm outta here - just look at this thread.  Crimeariver is just to dumbest troll.  But by far not the only one.  They are legion.  Most folks are aware of this on NHB.  Ahh leftists - you just never learn.  Good luck with your "forum."  LOL.  I'm flying out of this death star now that I've taken out the power regulator.

You've been "outta here" so many times in the past, I've lost count.  And each time, while you were supposedly leaving, you posted in The Liberal's Only Room;  As you know, conservatives are not allowed to post in LO.  One more post in the Liberal's Only Room and, like it or not,  you will be out, officially.  This is a warning.

9 minutes ago, ChkrboardStrangler said:

Why don't mods take appropriate action?

With only 2 posts, so far, you should mind your own business.

With now my third post, I hope I can mind someone else's business. But OP has not studied history. Eisenhower was all for Social Security and for unions and to oppose them would be insane. Also taxed the wealthy around 90%. THIS is how far we have drifted toward fascism today! If somebody even proposes the thoughts of republican IKE they are viewed as "ultra-leftist".

1 hour ago, RedCloud said:

With now my third post, I hope I can mind someone else's business.

And who's sok are you?

1 hour ago, RedCloud said:

But OP has not studied history. Eisenhower was all for Social Security and for unions and to oppose them would be insane. Also taxed the wealthy around 90%. THIS is how far we have drifted toward fascism today! If somebody even proposes the thoughts of republican IKE they are viewed as "ultra-leftist".

Without a doubt, if today's so-called Conservatives were to assess Eisenhower's presidential record, (and forced to be honest), they would find him farther left than some democrats, today.

17 hours ago, bludog said:

You've been "outta here" so many times in the past, I've lost count.  And each time, while you supposedly left, you posted in The Liberal's Only Room;  As you know, conservatives are not allowed to post in LO.  One more post in the Liberal's Only Room and, like it or not,  you will be out, officially.  This is a warning.

Because I'm trying not to give up on you!  If you look at my earliest posts I made the resolve to speak with liberals and try to come to some common ground.  But we can't - cause Russian trolls. 

6 hours ago, RedCloud said:

With now my third post, I hope I can mind someone else's business. But OP has not studied history. Eisenhower was all for Social Security and for unions and to oppose them would be insane. Also taxed the wealthy around 90%. THIS is how far we have drifted toward fascism today! If somebody even proposes the thoughts of republican IKE they are viewed as "ultra-leftist".

I was merely trying to tell you that you have a Russian Web Brigade problem.  I made no mention of Eisenhower.  I need you to not be you right now.  Be a person.

17 hours ago, bludog said:

You've been "outta here" so many times in the past, I've lost count.  And each time, while you supposedly left, you posted in The Liberal's Only Room;  As you know, conservatives are not allowed to post in LO.  One more post in the Liberal's Only Room and, like it or not,  you will be out, officially.  This is a warning.

Bluedog. I understand.  But I'm asking you to do the right thing and get rid of the russian trolls. Cause you're supposedly an American.  I've never been afraid of the banhammer.  I'm not encouraging it.  But you should listen to me...unless...

6 minutes ago, Crom33 said:

But you should listen to me...unless...

Crom33:  This is your last warning.  Post in LO one more time and you will get a nice little vacation.

1 minute ago, bludog said:

Crom33:  This is your last warning.  Post in LO one more time and you will get a nice little vacation.

No matter what bluedog.  It will always end up like this.  In the end, the people of this country, liberals and conservatives, will push the radicals of both sides out.  Because ultimately, you are the bad guy.   Don't be the bad guy. 

Fix the Russian troll problem.  Delete my account and give me a permaban.  Good luck.

Crom33 is suspended for one month.

On 2/13/2019 at 9:52 PM, bludog said:

With only 2 posts, so far, you should mind your own business.

And in this third and possibly FINAL POST, I'll point out that, if I am a member of the forum, paid Russian trolls impact my ability to use and enjoy the forum, thus making it a valid point, as well as "my business".
I guarantee you it is the reason why I have been a member for a while and yet only have two posts. Sifting through troll garbage was a turn-off.
However in LIGHT OF THE FACT that some senior moderators take offense, perhaps I don't belong here after all.

That is, of course, your choice.

20 minutes ago, ChkrboardStrangler said:

That is, of course, your choice.

I beg to differ.  It's entirely up to you.  You complained only 14 minutes after Crom33 posted.  I don't get paid enough to be here every minute of every day. 

NHB is troll territory.  If you want to avoid trolls, post here in Liberal's Only.  The pace is a lot slower but the material is usually of a much higher quality as you will see if you read through some of the threads.

On 2/14/2019 at 12:28 AM, Crom33 said:

Let me let you in on a little secret.  The administrator here is a Con. Ask yourself, why would a "Liberal Forum" be run by a Con.  IMO NHB is being used for Russian/Trump propaganda and spread dissension. IMO its purpose is to spread links to dishonest anti democracy links. 

Liberal forum gets a lot of traffic.  It's a good asset for Russia and the radical right. Some of the people here are professional trolls and the Americans here are students. The admin's name is Teacher. Teacher refuses to debate me one on one and he defends lying as first amendment protected speech which it isn't. 

If you expect to have an honest left vs right discussion here forget it. First off, there are no actual conservatives here and secondly conservatism of Reagan, Dole, Dirkson is dead. What we have now is good vs evil. Do you seriously think Obama and Hillary are liberals? Their politics are further to the right than Teddy Roosevelt. Obamacare is a giveaway to the corrupt medical industry. That pretty damn Republican if you ask me because it forces people to buy from private companies. Obamacare is Romney Care.

If you want to beat the liars on NHB post memes, and facts.  Don't rise to bait when they try the Soviet tactic of Whataboutism which is

the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counter accusation or raising a different issue. Also called whatabouteryIt's about all they have. They lie as easily as they breathe and when confronted with completely irrefutable facts, the start with the insults. The more they lie and insult you the more you got under their thin skin. The more they lie the more desperate they are. Put the boots to them. Don't let them breath.

20 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

Let me let you in on a little secret.  The administrator here is a Con. Ask yourself, why would a "Liberal Forum" be run by a Con.

It has everything to do with the history of LIBERALFORUM of which, although far from an expert, I have some general knowledge, which lacks specifics.  I joined in 2007.  The forum was started a few years before that, in the early two thousands, I'm guessing.  The original owner was liberal as were most of the members and mods.  There was one main forum for all.  NHB and LO did not exist separately. 

But almost immediately, as happens with all political sites which don't forcibly keep out those with opposing points of view, conservative trolls began to invade.  The forum's liberals requested their own room where conservatives are not allowed.  Thus came the beginning of No Holds Barred and the Liberal's Only Room.  Back then, at its inception, LO was a very lively sub-forum;  Far more so than now.

Some time after that, the forum was sold to its present owner David_R, who appears to lean conservative.  And that's how LIBERALFORUM ended up with a conservative admin.  The title is still LIBERALFORUM even though that name no longer fits.  Maybe someone who was here longer than I, can add specifics or make corrections.

IMO NHB is being used for Russian/Trump propaganda and spread dissension. IMO its purpose is to spread links to dishonest anti democracy links. 

One of the cons recently said, the forum is now about 75% troll dominated, so he feels "comfortable here".   Russia runs a gigantic troll farm network meant to cause social disruption, not only in the US, but democracies, worldwide.  So it would be surprising if some of the trolls were not working for Russia;  Many of the Russian-affiliated trolls operate on US soil.  For that reason, it is nearly impossible to identify which posters work for Russia.

Let me let you in on a little secret.  The administrator here is a Con. Ask yourself, why would a "Liberal Forum" be run by a Con. 

You are letting your imagination run amuck. The owner is a Lib The admin/warden is a libertarian and ALL of the Mods are Libs. I have a few skills of my own so I try and keep watch as far as foreign agents go, so to speak. I can and will not out them but I will troll the shit out of them because we welcome all if you can handle that. We don't really need Russians to post Trump BS because the Cons here are dumb as stumps so they would be wasting their time.

Funny part is most of the Russian trolls come in as chicks and the Con dudes fall all over themselves thinking they are female..tell you anything about the Con mentality here? None of them last very long because no one can handle stupid over the long stretch. Not even the Russian trolls.

This is not your 1st rodeo here. Many a sok puppets as well or a revived interest from a stay away..maybe .net? That be cool too as no one really cares. My point is no one cares. The site is protected and the only thing up for grabs are the weak Con minds that dwell here.  :)

5 hours ago, bludog said:

It has everything to do with the history of LIBERALFORUM of which, although far from an expert, I have some general knowledge, which lacks specifics.  I joined in 2007.  The forum was started a few years before that, in the early two thousands, I'm guessing.  The original owner was liberal as were most of the members and mods.  There was one main forum for all.  NHB and LO did not exist separately. 

But almost immediately, as happens with all political sites which don't forcibly keep out those with opposing points of view, conservative trolls began to invade.  The forum's liberals requested their own room where conservatives are not allowed.  Thus came the beginning of No Holds Barred and the Liberal's Only Room.  Back then, at its inception, LO was a very lively sub-forum;  Far more so than now.

Some time after that, the forum was sold to its present owner David_R, who appears to lean conservative.  And that's how LIBERALFORUM ended up with a conservative admin.  Maybe someone who was here longer than I, can add specifics or make corrections.

One of the cons recently said, the forum is now about 75% troll dominated, so he feels "comfortable here".   Russia runs a gigantic troll farm network meant to cause social disruption, not only in the US, but democracies, worldwide.  So it would be surprising if some of the trolls were not working from Russian troll farms;  Many of the Russian-affiliated trolls probably operate on US soil.  For that reason, it is nearly impossible to identify which posters work for Russia.

There is a way to detect Russian trolls with good accuracy. American trolls are easier to identify.  There are some Americans trolls with the skill of a Russian troll but they are few and far between. Most of them are in the Whitehouse and at Fox News. Some of the righties simply parrot far right propaganda. I have to wonder how many of them actually believe it.  

The trolls have their tactics and strategies most of which are fairly obvious. They employ whataboutism too sidetrack debates e.g. What about Benghazi? What about Chappaquiddick? What about Monica Lewinsky?  Whataboutism is KGB propaganda tactic. The problem with Russia now is that the brain drain is getting worse. Russian come to the US because of Russia's dying economy and some are bringing the Russian Mafia with them which is the biggest organized crime group in the world. The Biggest Organized Crime Groups in the World | Fortune

The collective IQ of Russia is declining and is not much higher than that of the American South and what's worse for Russia is smart people are not migrating to Russia whereas smart hard working Yankees and Mexicans are moving to the American South. The Yankees for the weather and the Mexicans for the work. 

It was quite telling when they defend lying as 1st Amendment protected activity. Lying is not protected speech. If the purpose of that lying is to harm the USA in collusion with a foreign adversary it is a crime. Failure to report suspected traitorous activity is also a crime but it is rarely enforced. When Trump said that he was aware of criminal activity on the part of Michael Cohen's family but failed to report it, he added to one of his numerous crimes. Sadly all the alt right has now is lies. The alt right and Trumpism have been rejected by actual conservatives like Bill Crystal, Joe Scarborough, George Will, and the National Review. Actual conservatives are an endangered species and this is not something to be happy about. Real conservatives are patriots who would never side with a dangerous foreign adversary against their country. As a result of the death of real conservatism, the Democratic party has moved further to the right.  That is not a good thing IMO. When you compare the actual policies of Reagan and Obama by left/right there isn't all that much difference. Obama was a better president and a better human being but that doesn't make him a liberal. He may be progressive but IMO he was more conservative than Teddy Roosevelt.  He was tougher on immigration than any other president to date and more effective than tRump but that doesn't define his as liberal or conservative IMO. Unlike Trump he was a good moral family man, McCain acknowledged that, but that doesn't define his politics. Unlike Trump he married and remained faithful to a classy woman but that doesn't define his politics. 

I don't know exactly why the alt-right is so immoral and dishonest. I don't know exactly why the alt-right has no political core or morals. I think it's probably genetic in most cases.

24 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

The owner is a Lib

How do you know?  I get the impression he is on the conservative side.  Why did he put a conservative in charge?

4 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

You are letting your imagination run amuck. The owner is a Lib The admin/warden is a libertarian and ALL of the Mods are Libs. I have a few skills of my own so I try and keep watch as far as foreign agents go, so to speak. I can and will not out them but I will troll the shit out of them because we welcome all if you can handle that. We don't really need Russians to post Trump BS because the Cons here are dumb as stumps so they would be wasting their time.

I don't think so. He's the admin which means she can make or break the rules. I challenged him to debate me one on one to debate me on the subject of his choice here on the LO forum. He hid behind the rules.

Funny part is most of the Russian trolls come in as chicks and the Con dudes fall all over themselves thinking they are female..tell you anything about the Con mentality here? None of them last very long because no one can handle stupid over the long stretch. Not even the Russian trolls.

ZO9 is probably a male Russian because the posts are classic troll post in that they are short.  Also, Z09 can spell and has a decent command of the American English.  I think the Russian trolls are mostly apolitical. I think the MAGAts are mostly angry losers at life and need to hate and blame something for their failures so they blame non whites, educated whites, moral Whites, and minorities. This is what Nazis do. That's what Hitler did to come to power and that's what Trump is doing.

This is not your 1st rodeo here. Many a sok puppets as well or a revived interest from a stay away..maybe .net? That be cool too as no one really cares. My point is no one cares. The site is protected and the only thing up for grabs are the weak Con minds that dwell here.  :)

I was here pre Trump but I took a break and then I forgot my PW. When I tried to recover the password it didn't work. I don't think I was banned. Like all of the libs and pros here, I came here to debate and discuss. I found that the NHB forum was a brawl hall. I beat the snot out of liars but it got old. Then I looking up something on Google or Bing and I came across the thread, so I figured, why not screw with the MAGAts.

29 minutes ago, bludog said:

How do you know?  I get the impression he is on the conservative side.  Why did he put a conservative in charge?

I don't think he's either left or right same as Trumpians. I do know he won't debate me one on one. 

4 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

I was here pre Trump but I took a break and then I forgot my PW. When I tried to recover the password it didn't work. I don't think I was banned. Like all of the libs and pros here, I came here to debate and discuss. I found that the NHB forum was a brawl hall. I beat the snot out of liars but it got old. Then I looking up something on Google or Bing and I came across the thread, so I figured, why not screw with the MAGAts.

I like being correct and TY for confirming you used to be a former member. You just knew way too much on how this joint rolls. We don't have as many trolls as one might think just really lame Cons.

35 minutes ago, bludog said:

I am so sorry blu. I was not aware I was posting in the LO room. Hope I had my manners in my last post. As far as the owner being a Lib, is a guess on my part from some of the things he had said to me. He is very Jewish and lives in Israel  so maybe I let that sneak into my thinking..He wants turmoil and chaos and not a domineering factor in all Lib staff was my take. Personally I don't think he really cares one way or the other.

To anyone who is/was offended, my bad and correct me with a slap down.

OMG was that bigotry????!!! Sure sounds like it in print  😮

12 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

I am so sorry blu. I was not aware I was posting in the LO room.

I don't know what you're talking about.

1 minute ago, bludog said:

I don't know what you're talking about.

LOL Most don't :P

21 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

I am so sorry blu. I was not aware I was posting in the LO room. Hope I had my manners in my last post.

-snip-

To anyone who is/was offended, my bad and correct me with a slap down.

OMG was that bigotry????!!! Sure sounds like it in print  😮

Seriously?