Why Are Girls In The Bible Belt Such Sluts?

White-trash daddy's teach their younguns' early.

Looks like there is a high correlation between large populations of blacks and teenage pregnancies.  I could be wrong, but DeepBreath posted some support for this position.  Contrarily, you post no support for your statement.  Interesting.

Poverty > Ignorance > Bad Decisions > Teen Pregnancy

Not a problem though.  When white people do it, and live in trailers on food stamps barely scraping by, that's white women doing good, helping keep the white race's numbers up.  When black people do it, it's because they're stupid and ignorant creatures.

Very tiresome.

rednecks, just want to get knocked up and get taken care of the rest of their lives...but most of the time, they get pregnant by Ed Earl or BillyBob ad live in trailers and that lasts 3-4 years, then D-I-V-O-R-C-E....as Tammy Wynette sang

7 hours ago, Skans said:

Looks like there is a high correlation between large populations of blacks and teenage pregnancies.  I could be wrong, but DeepBreath posted some support for this position.  Contrarily, you post no support for your statement.  Interesting.

You realize that there are no states where blacks are a majority?

8 hours ago, Skans said:

Then, you've never been to North Florida.  North Florida is really more a part of Alabama and South Georgia.

N. Florida has the dumbest white trash 'swamp critters' of anywhere in the USA!

I knew a Clan of then; they took pride in knocking up girls just so they could get the Welfare Rat money!

And they stink, too!One had a daughter that looked just like Honey Boo Boo, and was knocked up at age  10!

12 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

N. Florida has the dumbest white trash 'swamp critters' of anywhere in the USA!

I knew a Clan of then; they took pride in knocking up girls just so they could get the Welfare Rat money!

And they stink, too!One had a daughter that looked just like Honey Boo Boo, and was knocked up at age  10!

Ewww! What a thing to wake up to this morning!

Archived