Jump to content
drvoke

Captain America disses Trump and his base for their ignorance

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

Image result for trump captain america

 

 

Trump and his base taking it on the chin from Captain America.

 

 

Captain America demands clarification from the president.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/chris-evans-donald-trump-base_us_5c62a411e4b0f9019a26c970

(Full article at above link)

 

 

Chris Evans may be done playing “Captain America.” 

But the actor definitely isn’t done with taking President Donald Trump to task, as he demonstrated with two tweets on Monday.

Evans, who in recent months has not been shy about using his public profile to criticize Trump, asked why the president continued to confuse weather with climate, “despite literally everyone explaining it to you every time you tweet this ignorance.”

Evans suggested Trump doesn’t care and intentionally misleads his gullible base with the questionable posts, such as the one he posted over the weekend.

Evans later knocked Fox News analyst Brit Hume for defending Trump’s weekend Twitter attack on Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.).

Trump revived his “Pocahontas” slur against the Democratic presidential hopeful. Many people also interpreted his use of the term “TRAIL” to be a mocking reference to the historic government-forced relocation of Native Americans called the “Trail of Tears.”

Evans said that by Hume’s logic, Trump’s “ignorance has become normalized/expected.”

 

 

Image result for trump captain america

 

 

Image result for trump chris evans

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow chris evans

 

gee , I don't know what to say, Chris Evans hates Trump

 

Stop the presses, we interrupt this program for this special bulletin

 

"chris evans hates trump"

 

Now back to our regular program

 

 

 

sorry this falls between Who cares and so what? maybe tomorrow Chris might get a date with AOC and they can plan their wedding in 2025 after he pays his 70% tax 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ain't it funny  how most Jewish Americans are liberal democrats. what do they know that the ignoratti in the cult can't seem to wrap their heads around?

fake outrage is the last resort of the cult apparently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We could greatly reduce the co2 output in America if we Ban Hollywood from making Crappy Movies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

 

 

Image result for trump captain america

 

 

Trump and his base taking it on the chin from Captain America.

 

 

Captain America demands clarification from the president.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/chris-evans-donald-trump-base_us_5c62a411e4b0f9019a26c970

(Full article at above link)

 

 

Chris Evans may be done playing “Captain America.” 

But the actor definitely isn’t done with taking President Donald Trump to task, as he demonstrated with two tweets on Monday.

Evans, who in recent months has not been shy about using his public profile to criticize Trump, asked why the president continued to confuse weather with climate, “despite literally everyone explaining it to you every time you tweet this ignorance.”

Evans suggested Trump doesn’t care and intentionally misleads his gullible base with the questionable posts, such as the one he posted over the weekend.

Evans later knocked Fox News analyst Brit Hume for defending Trump’s weekend Twitter attack on Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.).

Trump revived his “Pocahontas” slur against the Democratic presidential hopeful. Many people also interpreted his use of the term “TRAIL” to be a mocking reference to the historic government-forced relocation of Native Americans called the “Trail of Tears.”

Evans said that by Hume’s logic, Trump’s “ignorance has become normalized/expected.”

 

 

Image result for trump captain america

 

 

Image result for trump chris evans

 

 

Trump IS America.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, harryramar said:

ain't it funny  how most Jewish Americans are liberal democrats. what do they know that the ignoratti in the cult can't seem to wrap their heads around?

fake outrage is the last resort of the cult apparently

ever read chronicles and kings? hell ever read the bible? the Israelites have been long known for destroying their own country from within.....making poor decisions....and worshiping false Gods.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, bigsky said:

ever read chronicles and kings? hell ever read the bible? the Israelites have been long known for destroying their own country from within.....making poor decisions....and worshiping false Gods.....

It’s all allegory and metaphor not history 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

It’s all allegory and metaphor not history 

chronicles and kings are pretty well considered history.

the point is though that the Israelites have not changed their stripes...they are behaving now like they did then...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

 

 

Image result for trump captain america

 

 

Trump and his base taking it on the chin from Captain America.

 

 

Captain America demands clarification from the president.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/chris-evans-donald-trump-base_us_5c62a411e4b0f9019a26c970

(Full article at above link)

 

 

Chris Evans may be done playing “Captain America.” 

But the actor definitely isn’t done with taking President Donald Trump to task, as he demonstrated with two tweets on Monday.

Evans, who in recent months has not been shy about using his public profile to criticize Trump, asked why the president continued to confuse weather with climate, “despite literally everyone explaining it to you every time you tweet this ignorance.”

Evans suggested Trump doesn’t care and intentionally misleads his gullible base with the questionable posts, such as the one he posted over the weekend.

Evans later knocked Fox News analyst Brit Hume for defending Trump’s weekend Twitter attack on Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.).

Trump revived his “Pocahontas” slur against the Democratic presidential hopeful. Many people also interpreted his use of the term “TRAIL” to be a mocking reference to the historic government-forced relocation of Native Americans called the “Trail of Tears.”

Evans said that by Hume’s logic, Trump’s “ignorance has become normalized/expected.”

 

 

Image result for trump captain america

 

 

Image result for trump chris evans

 

 

Using comic book caricatures to establish social truths while ignoring kinetic ancestral results reflecting time is stationary as details never stay the same assembled total sum of life so far here.

 

Your reality will not explain life as a universal perpetual balancing moment, why? Explain how it isn't as the whole human population only exists as biologically present in the same moment same as all other life in this atmosphere.

 

Your intellectual reality of deflection has its bubble burst. 

 

I am one of the 62,979,626 that got Trump the 306 revised to 304 electoral votes.  Hillary lost 5 in the recount, Trump lost 2. That had to hurt worse than getting 2.8 million more urban votes than Trump got rural.

 

and now there is a rumor no evidence of Russian Collusion from the Trump campaign. two years of faked charges projecting what Hillary did until what Trump could have done. Your ideology really blew itself up here. the leadership of that marginalized thought processing of franchised social behavior has made 65,844,954 voters look like stooges in a comic book aimed at 10 year old mentality demanding their side dominates all the other sides thinking life has to exist beyond the moment here.

 

It physically cannot happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Commentary: Trump's superpower is his shamelessness

  • Max Boot
  •  
    • 24 min ago


Warner Bros. is about to release a movie about a 14-year-old boy who can become an adult superhero by saying the magical incantation "Shazam!"

Sadly for the movie makers, the political world has already anticipated their plot line.

For dwelling in the White House is a childish former reality-TV star who has the ability to transform himself into a superhuman politician capable of leaping tall piles of manure in a single bound and bending mere facts in his bare hands.

What is the superpower that allows President Trump to fight a never-ending battle for ego gratification, money-making and the Trump Way? It is a word so ingrained in him that he has no need to even say it: "Shameless!"

 

Imagine what would happen if our hero were afflicted with self-doubt or self-awareness, irony or shame. It would be a crippling defect, turning him into a mere mortal who would be incapable of attaining and maintaining the nation's highest office - like those notorious "losers," Bob Dole, Mo Udall and John McCain, who were cursed with an overabundance of wit.

Mercifully free of these handicaps and hang-ups, Super Trump is able to base his entire political career on anti-immigrant demagoguery - while employing undocumented immigrants to build his signature tower in New York (a lair worthy of Bruce Wayne) and to service his hotels and golf courses.

Just last week The Washington Post discovered an entire town in Costa Rica full of workers who illegally entered the United States to work for Trump with the apparent connivance of his managers. Trump wants to mandate the use of E-Verify to check the immigration status of employees - but only three of his 12 U.S. golf courses use it.

A normal politician would slink off in embarrassment and never mention illegal immigration again. But Super Trump continues to vilify undocumented immigrants as if his businesses did not rely upon them.

 

So, too, a president who did not possess the superpower of shamelessness would hesitate to brag "No president ever worked harder than me (cleaning up the mess I inherited)!" just minutes after sharing with his Twitter followers what he just saw on Fox News and CNN.

He might also hesitate, after such a tweet, to play golf again anytime soon - something he has done a record-breaking number of times as president after having had the temerity to criticize his predecessor for playing too much golf.

 

But rest assured: Super Trump will hit the links the next opportunity he gets.

An ordinary politician with Trump's history would not have sent a tweet gloating after two top Virginia Democrats were caught in racist scandals and another was accused of sexual assault. After all, Trump has a lifelong history of racist actions and utterances, and he has been accused of groping and worse by 13 women.

But Super Trump is undaunted. "Democrats at the top are killing the Great State of Virginia," he blithely tweeted. "If the three failing pols were Republicans, far stronger action would be taken."

 

He then went straight from channeling the anger over Gov. Ralph Northam, D.-Va., posting a blackface photograph in his medical school yearbook to engaging in racist attacks on Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass. - even turning the Trail of Tears into a campaign punchline.

But perhaps Trump's most impressive use of his superpower is his complaining that he is a victim of "PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!"

He tweets that "The Democrats in Congress yesterday were vicious and totally showed their cards for everyone to see. When the Republicans had the Majority they never acted with such hatred and scorn!" And: "The Dems and their committees are going 'nuts.' The Republicans never did this to President Obama, there would be no time left to run government."

 

A lesser politician would have hesitated to say something like this after having spent years hyperventilating about supposed Democratic scandals such as Hillary Clinton's emails, a federal loan for a failed solar-panel firm called Solyndra, Operation Fast and Furious (a failed Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives sting operation), the politicization of the Internal Revenue Service, the sale of a uranium mine to a Russian-controlled company, the deaths of diplomats in Benghazi, Libya, and, of course, President Barack Obama's birth certificate.

 

Another politician might even have stopped to speculate if calling one's political opponent a crook and demanding that she be locked up might, possibly, conceivably, be evidence of "hatred and scorn." But not Super Trump!

 

I know it sounds as if I'm mocking Trump. Perish the thought. I am genuinely in awe of his ability to surmount normal human limitations. Unlike the rest of us, he is not hobbled by fact, consistency or logic. Hypocrisy is a concept as alien to him as Kryptonite. He simply says or tweets the first thing that comes into his head without worrying about how what he just said can be squared with his previous utterances or actions.

 

If he thought too long about any of these things, he would be crippled by self-doubt - and then he would just be another failed real-estate speculator. Instead, thanks to his super power, he is the most powerful man in the world. All he has to do is say "Shameless!" to himself and he can smite any foe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Is Shawn Hannity finally turning on Trump?

no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey drvoke, 5 hours of silence.  someone honest about real life upset your hypothetical construction of humanity going on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how about the clown installing a room sized $50K golf simulator in the white house at the very same time that 800K federal workers were missing their paychecks?

 

tone deaf, maybe?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, maineman said:

how about the clown installing a room sized $50K golf simulator in the white house at the very same time that 800K federal workers were missing their paychecks?

 

tone deaf, maybe?????

wow, make that up to deflect everything headed your way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sole result said:

Using comic book caricatures to establish social truths  will not explain life as a universal perpetual balancing moment, why?  

 

 

Caricature does more than establish social truths, it exaggerates them so even the densest among the population should come to their realization. Sadly, the truth still eludes the dimmest-witted. You among them, I'm afraid.

 

10 hours ago, sole result said:

 I am one of the 62,979,626 that got Trump the 306 revised to 304 electoral votes.  Hillary lost 5 in the recount, Trump lost 2. That had to hurt worse than getting 2.8 million more urban votes than Trump got rural.

 

 

Not at all. We won. You lost. The rural rustics are just that. Civilization tolerates them. I don't know why.

 

10 hours ago, sole result said:

 

and now there is a rumor no evidence of Russian Collusion from the Trump campaign. two years of faked charges projecting what Hillary did until what Trump could have done. Your ideology really blew itself up here. the leadership of that marginalized thought processing of franchised social behavior has made 65,844,954 voters look like stooges in a comic book aimed at 10 year old mentality demanding their side dominates all the other sides thinking life has to exist beyond the moment here.

 

 

Image result for trump nesting dolls

 

 

 

10 hours ago, sole result said:

 

It physically cannot happen.

 

 

Image result for trump captain america cartoon

 

 

Is an ass kicking physical enough for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

Caricature does more than establish social truths, it exaggerates them so even the densest among the population should come to their realization. Sadly, the truth still eludes the dimmest-witted. You among them, I'm afraid.

 

 

Not at all. We won. You lost. The rural rustics are just that. Civilization tolerates them. I don't know why.

 

 

Image result for trump nesting dolls

 

 

 

 

 

Image result for trump captain america cartoon

 

 

Is an ass kicking physical enough for you?

Intellect is empty syllables defining tomorrow exists beyond self contained to the moment here. I can balance between make believe and actually never existing beyond the moment here. Obviously you cannot as so many thinking just like you won't as well.

 

social pride at getting away with folling everyone all the time does bring about the old saying about Pride comes before the downfall.

 

Remember being eternally separated now has everyone thinking outside a box, so when all things implode tose dictating from the center get crushed by those instinctively standing their ground.

 

Your idea of top down chain of command is actually center out and never above anyone ignoring life as it actually exists currently.Karma.  Contracting results started universal positions becoming perpetually balancing now as details never stay the same as the total sum reached here..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maineman said:

how about the clown installing a room sized $50K golf simulator in the white house at the very same time that 800K federal workers were missing their paychecks?

 

tone deaf, maybe?????

How about all the Dems vacationing in hurricane ravaged Puerto Rico at the brand new resorts that they invested in, while people are still without power and adequate food?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

 

 

Image result for trump captain america

 

 

Trump and his base taking it on the chin from Captain America.

 

 

Captain America demands clarification from the president.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/chris-evans-donald-trump-base_us_5c62a411e4b0f9019a26c970

(Full article at above link)

 

 

Chris Evans may be done playing “Captain America.” 

But the actor definitely isn’t done with taking President Donald Trump to task, as he demonstrated with two tweets on Monday.

Evans, who in recent months has not been shy about using his public profile to criticize Trump, asked why the president continued to confuse weather with climate, “despite literally everyone explaining it to you every time you tweet this ignorance.”

Evans suggested Trump doesn’t care and intentionally misleads his gullible base with the questionable posts, such as the one he posted over the weekend.

Evans later knocked Fox News analyst Brit Hume for defending Trump’s weekend Twitter attack on Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.).

Trump revived his “Pocahontas” slur against the Democratic presidential hopeful. Many people also interpreted his use of the term “TRAIL” to be a mocking reference to the historic government-forced relocation of Native Americans called the “Trail of Tears.”

Evans said that by Hume’s logic, Trump’s “ignorance has become normalized/expected.”

 

 

Image result for trump captain america

 

 

Image result for trump chris evans

 

 

Funny thing is, captain america came out as an anti American nazi in the comics. Coincidence or life imitating art?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×