Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BlueDoggL

Call Flood This Islamic Bigot

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Please. I’d work that fool over worse than I work you over. 

About the only things a fat old Nancy boy like you could work over is your dick and the dicks of the fat boys at your local glory hole. 

 

If you and I fought it would be in a cage or boxing ring but a sissy like you would not show. If you did, I'd let you die from exhaustion brought on by your heart disease. 

 

Go work over you needle dick loser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

About the only things a fat old Nancy boy like you could work over is your dick and the dicks of the fat boys at your local glory hole. 

 

If you and I fought it would be in a cage or boxing ring but a sissy like you would not show. If you did, I'd let you die from exhaustion brought on by your heart disease. 

 

Go work over you needle dick loser.

Dude, you wouldn’t make it past one punch and s whole lotta dental work. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueDoggL said:

About the only things a fat old Nancy boy like you could work over is your dick and the dicks of the fat boys at your local glory hole. 

 

If you and I fought it would be in a cage or boxing ring but a sissy like you would not show. If you did, I'd let you die from exhaustion brought on by your heart disease. 

 

Go work over you needle dick loser.

Internet bravado is so 1990's...

 

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

Phone: (202) 225-4755

https://omar.house.gov/contact/offices/washington-dc-office

 

Islam is a vile thing. Mohammad was a vile pig, pedophile and a wife beater. Call Lihan Omar and let this evil Nazi know exactly what you think of her and Islam.

 

The  horrible Koran instructs Muslims to kill anyone who is not a Muslim.

 

The freshman Congresswoman is Definetly an anti-Semite.

 

Next she'll retweet The Protocols of Zion...

 

She's an idiot and an Israel hating/anti-Semite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

too funny...years ago pat Buchanan called congress "Israeli occupied territory". so all you outraged gasbags, please explain in 25 words or less why he isn't a bigot but the lady is a bigot for saying the same thing. 

LOL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2019 at 7:57 PM, BlueDoggL said:

Phone: (202) 225-4755

https://omar.house.gov/contact/offices/washington-dc-office

 

Islam is a vile thing. Mohammad was a vile pig, pedophile and a wife beater. Call Lihan Omar and let this evil Nazi know exactly what you think of her and Islam.

 

The  horrible Koran instructs Muslims to kill anyone who is not a Muslim.

She showed her ass again yday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2019 at 5:36 AM, MeWiseMagic said:

 

The freshman Congresswoman is Definetly an anti-Semite.

 

Next she'll retweet The Protocols of Zion...

 

She's an idiot and an Israel hating/anti-Semite.

Its a fact. Humanity is better off because of the Jews and worse off due to Islam.

 

10710521_887586281252369_2374795968214257057_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2019 at 6:30 AM, harryramar said:

too funny...years ago pat Buchanan called congress "Israeli occupied territory". so all you outraged gasbags, please explain in 25 words or less why he isn't a bigot but the lady is a bigot for saying the same thing. 

LOL

 

She used tropes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, king of the county said:

She used tropes 

So if a white right nationalist says Israel bought our congress its ok

but if a Muslim says it she is a Jew hating Muslim devil dog bigot?

that says more about stupid people than it says about her😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2019 at 7:57 PM, BlueDoggL said:

Phone: (202) 225-4755

https://omar.house.gov/contact/offices/washington-dc-office

 

Islam is a vile thing. Mohammad was a vile pig, pedophile and a wife beater. Call Lihan Omar and let this evil Nazi know exactly what you think of her and Islam.

 

The  horrible Koran instructs Muslims to kill anyone who is not a Muslim.

That's fucking ridiculous.  There are good Muslims and bad Muslims, just like all other religions.  Why would I bother calling someone I don't know from a hole in the wall.  

 

Bigotry is a vile thing.  I know plenty of Muslims and none have tried to kill me.  Get a grip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

That's Bad wording ridiculous.  There are good Muslims and bad Muslims, just like all other religions.  Why would I bother calling someone I don't know from a hole in the wall.  

 

Bigotry is a vile thing.  I know plenty of Muslims and none have tried to kill me.  Get a grip.

 

You may want to try reading the Koran and Haddith. Their pedophile Prophet Mohammad told his pigs to kill all non Muslims and his wife Aisha was married to him at age 6 and he began raping her when she was 9. Ask you Mudslime friends about that the fact that their prophet was a bloodthirsty pedophile and then ask yourself why 99.99% of all the terror attacks in the world are committed by Muslims who call their faith, the Religion of Peace. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

 

You may want to try reading the Koran and Haddith. Their pedophile Prophet Mohammad told his pigs to kill all non Muslims and his wife Aisha was married to him at age 6 and he began raping her when she was 9. Ask you Mudslime friends about that the fact that their prophet was a bloodthirsty pedophile and then ask yourself why 99.99% of all the terror attacks in the world are committed by Muslims who call their faith, the Religion of Peace. 

Where do you hateful piles of filth come from?  Disgusting.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BlueProggY is ignantly filled w/ hate for conservativism.

 

 

 

kj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:58 PM, KneeJerk said:

 

Bogus Prog trick so Progs can then piss and whine about how intolerant conservative are.

 

 

 

 

kj

Bingo.....exactly. 

 

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:47 PM, DeepBreath said:

You got a lot off a VPN generated address. 🤣

 

And the proof is you think I have a criminal background, which I have ZERO. 🤣

 

 

dum dum 

why do you put that rectangle at the end of sentences? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Where do you hateful piles of filth come from?  Disgusting.  

uhhh BlueFaggL is a liberal....hahahaaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Bingo.....exactly. 

 

why do you put that rectangle at the end of sentences? 

My emojis don't show up to other posters at times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×