DennisTheMenace

Trumps 2020 rah rah build the wall rally in El Paso for rednecks

donald-trump-en-campagne-a-el-paso-texas

1st. Is there anything that comes out of Trump's guppy like mouth that's true?

2nd. It looked like Laura Ingrham borrowed Nancy Pelosi's red coat.

3rd. When will Trump sit down with real journalists and answer the hard questions.  Fox news pitches softballs. 

The El Paso County Coliseum holds about 6,500 people, but President Donald Trump told the crowd that his campaign got special permission from the El Paso Fire Department to let 10,000 inside.

An El Paso Fire Department spokesman on Monday said the president's claim was incorrect.

Enrique D Aguilar, fire public information officer, said no special permission was given by the Fire Department, and the Coliseum had about 6,500 people in it during the president's rally — at capacity, but well within its standard allowance.

Aguilar said "it might be 10,000 with the people outside" total, but the Fire Department did not track the number of people outside. The Coliseum was full at about 4 p.m., and thousands watched the president's speech on big screens outside.

2 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

In the immortal words of Colonel Nathan R. Jessup.  👍

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c62a950494a683263

Lol lmao. 

1 hour ago, DennisTheMenace said:

donald-trump-en-campagne-a-el-paso-texas

1st. Is there anything that comes out of Trump's guppy like mouth that's true?

2nd. It looked like Laura Ingrham borrowed Nancy Pelosi's red coat.

3rd. When will Trump sit down with real journalists and answer the hard questions.  Fox news pitches softballs. 

The El Paso County Coliseum holds about 6,500 people, but President Donald Trump told the crowd that his campaign got special permission from the El Paso Fire Department to let 10,000 inside.

An El Paso Fire Department spokesman on Monday said the president's claim was incorrect.

Enrique D Aguilar, fire public information officer, said no special permission was given by the Fire Department, and the Coliseum had about 6,500 people in it during the president's rally — at capacity, but well within its standard allowance.

Aguilar said "it might be 10,000 with the people outside" total, but the Fire Department did not track the number of people outside. The Coliseum was full at about 4 p.m., and thousands watched the president's speech on big screens outside.

That’s not a photo from last night the hottie is not in this photo fake news!

8 minutes ago, king of the county said:

That’s not a photo from last night the hottie is not in this photo fake news!

AOC was not in attendance...that's for sure.   Plenty of toothless rednecks were though.  🙋‍♂️

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c62b8e033634d4236

3 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

AOC was not in attendance...that's for sure.   Plenty of toothless rednecks were though.  🙋‍♂️

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c62b8e033634d4236

Where did i say Cortez was in attendance?

Just now, king of the county said:

Where did i say Cortez was in attendance?

You're the won that mentioned "hottie."  

I know you are a chairborne Army man...please try to keep up.  😉

1 minute ago, DennisTheMenace said:

You're the won that mentioned "hottie."  

I know you are a chairborne Army man...please try to keep up.  😉

Uh there’s more than one in this world 

i hear Margaret looking for you go get laid 

1222715-11-20190212053032.jpeg

link

A BBC cameraman became part of the story while covering President Trump's rally in El Paso on Monday night. Ron Skeans says he received a "very hard shove" from a man in a MAGA hat who attacked the BBC and other news crews during the rally. Skeans says Trump checked that he was OK and continued speaking after he returned a thumbs-up. Others at the rally could be heard chanting "Let him go" as the man was restrained and taken away, the Guardian reports. "The crowd had been whipped up into a frenzy against the media by Trump and other speakers all night," said BBC Washington producer Eleanor Montague, who tweeted video of the man being taken away. A Trump campaign official later suggested the man had been drunk. (Read more President Trump stories.)

Uh there’s more than one in this world 

i hear Margaret looking for you go get laid 

Who is Margaret? 🤔

Your sidekick 

Sorry Tonto, you have no clue who my sidekick is.  Stop making stuff up...you are losing credibility by the post. 

Just now, BullConnor said:

Trump is a great man and president.

Trump is a five time draft dodger.  That's undeniable. 

If that makes him a great man in your book...you should just stay in your double wide and continue to eat peanut butter straight out of the jar.  😉

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c62bd646a6a672e67

Trump is a five time draft dodger.  That's undeniable. 

If that makes him a great man in your book...you should just stay in your double wide and continue to eat peanut butter straight out of the jar.  😉

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c62bd646a6a672e67

Draft dodgers went to Canaduh, Trump ain’t a draft dodger.

30 minutes ago, BullConnor said:

Draft dodgers went to Canaduh, Trump ain’t a draft dodger.

trump-cadet-bone-spurs-dictator.jpg

You really are a gullible orange Kool-aid drinking redneck dumbass aren't you, it's no ploy then?

Have you ever served?  My guess is no. 

The matter of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s military service (or lack thereof) surfaced multiple times during the 2016 election cycle, first in July 2015 when Trump maligned Sen. John McCain, a POW during the Vietnam War, for being captured, and again in July 2016 when he openly feuded with the family of slain U.S. soldier Humayun Khan after Khan’s father, Khizr, criticized Trump during an appearance at the Democratic National Convention.

Trump himself has never served in the military. Selective Service records obtained from the National Archives by The Smoking Gun in 2011 reveal the following history of his draft eligibility:

1964:

Donald Trump became eligible for the draft on his 18th birthday (14 June 1964) and registered with the Selective Service System 10 days later. He received the first of four 2-S (college) deferments on 28 July 1964.

1965:

Trump received his second college deferment on 14 December 1965.

1966:
Trump’s previous deferment expired and he was reclassified 1-A (available for military service) on 22 November 1966. His 2-S deferment was renewed on 13 December.

1967:

No record.

1968:

Trump received his fourth and final college deferment on 16 January 1968. After graduating from Wharton, he was reclassified 1-A on 9 July 1968. Trump underwent an Armed Forces physical examination (with a result listed only as “DISQ”) on 19 September 1968 and was reclassified 1-Y (qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency) on 15 October 1968.

According to a statement from the Trump campaign, the 1-Y classification stemmed from Trump’s having bone spurs in both heels:

The details of that medical exemption remain unclear and controversial, and most draft-related government medical records from the Vietnam era were not preserved.

1972:

Despite the supposedly “short-term” nature of Trump’s disqualifying physical condition, on 17 February 1972 he was reclassified 4-F (not qualified for military service), presumably due to the abolishment of the 1-Y classification the previous year.

Just now, DennisTheMenace said:

trump-cadet-bone-spurs-dictator.jpg

You really are a gullible orange Kool-aid drinking redneck dumbass, aren't you, it's no ploy then?

Have you ever served?  My guess is no. 

The matter of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s military service (or lack thereof) surfaced multiple times during the 2016 election cycle, first in July 2015 when Trump maligned Sen. John McCain, a POW during the Vietnam War, for being captured, and again in July 2016 when he openly feuded with the family of slain U.S. soldier Humayun Khan after Khan’s father, Khizr, criticized Trump during an appearance at the Democratic National Convention.

Trump himself has never served in the military. Selective Service records obtained from the National Archives by The Smoking Gun in 2011 reveal the following history of his draft eligibility:

1964:

Donald Trump became eligible for the draft on his 18th birthday (14 June 1964) and registered with the Selective Service System 10 days later. He received the first of four 2-S (college) deferments on 28 July 1964.

1965:

Trump received his second college deferment on 14 December 1965.

1966:
Trump’s previous deferment expired and he was reclassified 1-A (available for military service) on 22 November 1966. His 2-S deferment was renewed on 13 December.

1967:

No record.

1968:

Trump received his fourth and final college deferment on 16 January 1968. After graduating from Wharton, he was reclassified 1-A on 9 July 1968. Trump underwent an Armed Forces physical examination (with a result listed only as “DISQ”) on 19 September 1968 and was reclassified 1-Y (qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency) on 15 October 1968.

According to a statement from the Trump campaign, the 1-Y classification stemmed from Trump’s having bone spurs in both heels:

The details of that medical exemption remain unclear and controversial, and most draft-related government medical records from the Vietnam era were not preserved.

1972:

Despite the supposedly “short-term” nature of Trump’s disqualifying physical condition, on 17 February 1972 he was reclassified 4-F (not qualified for military service), presumably due to the abolishment of the 1-Y classification the previous year.

I already told you I served in the military, you need to pay closer attention lifer squid.

7 minutes ago, BullConnor said:

I already told you I served in the military, you need to pay closer attention lifer squid.

What branch...when?  I find it despicable that a "supposed" military man would support a five time draft dodger.   Do you have any principles?

What branch...when?  I find I despicable that a "supposed" military man would support a five time draft dodger.   Do you have any principles?

The worlds preeminent killing machine, the United States Marine Corps. And you’re full of bull about the draft dodger nonsense.

5 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

What branch...when?  I find it despicable that a "supposed" military man would support a five time draft dodger.   Do you have any principles?

You didn't serve you fukking pussyboy coward....

Just now, BullConnor said:

The worlds preeminent killing machine, the United States Marine Corps. And you’re full of bull about the draft dodger nonsense.

Marines have to join the Navy to be part of the "preeminent" killing machine "shipmate."  😉

Naval_Special_Warfare_Development_Group.

1 hour ago, bigsky said:

trump is awful

yeah and only a total moron or moocher would teach his kids to be like that pos.

imagine some fat loser in the woods teaching their dirtbag kids that cheating an lying is ok because we love the fcuking lord. 

LOL