Sign in to follow this  
dontlooknow

Deal has been made without funding for border wall. But did have money for border security. The ball is in trumps court. Pelosi does it again.

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Trump is the king of liars. 

dontlooknow

• facb50e4ea041b3f418d04df46199460?s=125&d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.liberalforum.org%2Fpublic%2Fstyle_images%2Fmaster%2Fprofile%2Fdefault_large.png
  • 52,428 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:37 PM

I'm going to vote Republican

10 minutes ago, bigsky said:

trump should sign it....make it law...and then have governor abbot of texas declare an emergency and ask for funds....trump would oblige and when challenged it would be in the texas courts....texas would immediately get border wall funding from the emergencies powers....then new mexico would fall in line....then Arizona would get a wall and force California to accept their wall during trumps second term.....

NANCY CANT WIN THIS DUDE...UNLESS TRUMP IS A TOTAL IDIOT...WHICH HE IS NOT.

Trump can't even tell the truth about anything and he hides from the press like a coward. 

Trump can't even tell the truth about anything and he hides from the press like a coward. 

You can't even keep track when your parents died.....

Just now, dontlooknow said:

Lol its a fact. Now trump gets to shut government down again. 

why would he? he gets to declare an emergency and sign a bill.....im sorry you dont see that trump is holding all the cards here....but what will happen will happen...

3 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

trump is in the right....America is behind trump...im sorry you wont get to destroy the country for another six years possibly......too bad so sad

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

trump is in the right....America is behind trump...im sorry you wont get to destroy the country for another six years possibly......too bad so sad

Nope his small little rally will not change a thing.

Nope his small little rally will not change a thing.

we will see...im pretty much done arguing with you about it....its getting old.

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

we will see...im pretty much done arguing with you about it....its getting old.

Well then run away. The truth is you can't show me anything that I haven't read yet. And border crossings are down at the border. And no trump will not use the state of emergency. Its your pipe dreams. 

Well then run away. The truth is you can't show me anything that I haven't read yet. And border crossings are down at the border. And no trump will not use the state of emergency. Its your pipe dreams. 

ok

3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

why would he? he gets to declare an emergency and sign a bill.....im sorry you dont see that trump is holding all the cards here....but what will happen will happen...

But but they will challenge that in court!! 9th circuit will save us from the mango Mussolini!! I am sure the supreme court will uphold the 9th circuit on emergency appeal like they do 10% of the time. It's a good thing Brett Kavanaugh got a fair and professional confirmation hearing. Imagine what would have happened if he and his family were attacked by rabid never trumpers over a baseless 30 year old allegation of boob grabbing? Good thing they kept it civil!  😎😎

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

But but they will challenge that in court!! 9th circuit will save us from the mango Mussolini!! I am sure the supreme court will uphold the 9th circuit on emergency appeal like they do 10% of the time. It's a good thing Brett Kavanaugh got a fair and professional confirmation hearing. Imagine what would have happened if he and his family were attacked by rabid never trumpers over a baseless 30 year old allegation of boob grabbing? Good thing they kept it civil!  😎😎

you true whiney azz is showing

the left is, at this very moment, doing everything they can to tear down the country....in case they are never voted for again...they are doubling down on the destruction of the country...it is amazing….

Trump.is now cornered. Will he shut down government again?

No, he is going to shut down the whiney gender confused co2 fearing mask wearing fascist communists by declaring an emergency. The years of debate on the issue show need for a physical barrier on the southern border. One has been promised by every president since Reagan. Even the Democrat presidents. The past few months have shown Democrats are derelict of their clear duty to the constitution. He will win the predictable supreme court challenge. 

Just now, NeoConvict said:

No, he is going to shut down the whiney gender confused co2 fearing mask wearing fascist communists by declaring an emergency. The years of debate on the issue show need for a physical barrier on the southern border. One has been promised by every president since Reagan. Even the Democrat presidents. The past few months have shown Democrats are derelict of their clear duty to the constitution. He will win the predictable supreme court challenge. 

if he does it through Texan governor request for emergency funding....it will be won in state courts....and the fifth circuit....

Just now, NeoConvict said:

No he won't. Watch the republicans said they can't support a state of emergency when border crossings are at a fifty year low. Its all political games and lies by our president. 

5 minutes ago, bigsky said:

if he does it through Texan governor request for emergency funding....it will be won in state courts....and the fifth circuit....

Sure, that is one option. The other is to enlist the army corps of engineers and start building where needed most. When sued, have an emergency injunction passed by the supreme court. I don't recall the Obamacare challenge taking long to get to the supreme court, Brett is waiting for some payback. 

Sure, that is one option. The other is to enlist the army corps of engineers and start building where needed most. When sued, have an emergency injunction passed by the supreme court. I don't recall the Obamacare challenge taking long to get to the supreme court, Brett is waiting for some payback. 

Won't happen. 

3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

that is another option...trump has all the laws on his side...and im not sure that the supreme court  even has enforcement powers to stop him

Just now, bigsky said:

that is another option...trump has all the laws on his side...and im not sure that the supreme court  even has enforcement powers to stop him

No he doesnt.   State of emergency can't be declared when border crossings are at a fifty year low. You can dream tho I guess. 

7 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

No he doesnt.   State of emergency can't be declared when border crossings are at a fifty year low. You can dream tho I guess. 

If they aren't captured, how many actually get through?  Statistical facts are about those caught.  Time to end this, those in charge have the authority to invent facts others have to accept hook, line, and sinker or get ridiculed socially by disciples, loyalists, stooges until silent or removed from the discussion.