Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dontlooknow

Deal has been made without funding for border wall. But did have money for border security. The ball is in trumps court. Pelosi does it again.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Border crossings are at a fifty year low. 

yer stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigsky said:

trump should sign it....make it law...and then have governor abbot of texas declare an emergency and ask for funds....trump would oblige and when challenged it would be in the texas courts....texas would immediately get border wall funding from the emergencies powers....then new mexico would fall in line....then Arizona would get a wall and force California to accept their wall during trumps second term.....

 

NANCY CANT WIN THIS DUDE...UNLESS TRUMP IS A TOTAL IDIOT...WHICH HE IS NOT.

Wonder if trump is going to shut government down again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Wonder if trump is going to shut government down again. 

wouldn't be a bad idea....he has gained 8%age points since the last shut down.....republicans always gain from government shut downs you dork...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dontlooknow said:

Shocker. 

Hey dopelook...

I thought you like the idea of a wall...

....You even gave Trump millions..

Remember?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dontlooknow said:

Trump and cons have to lie about the facts. Just like trump does. 

dontlooknow

  • Location:Missouri

Posted 17 minutes ago

That does prove I lied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

You don't know the facts. 

lol...it isn't about the facts....it is about your statement.....if the exterminator only got rid of half the roaches in yer house would you be happy with his work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigsky said:

lol...it isn't about the facts....it is about your statement.....if the exterminator only got rid of half the roaches in yer house would you be happy with his work?

Lol you can believe the lies if you want to. Its your right to be uninformed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dontlooknow said:

Nancy kicking trumps can all over the place. 

lol...sure she is.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigsky said:

lol...sure she is.....

Lol its a fact. Now trump gets to shut government down again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dontlooknow said:

Lol you can believe the lies if you want to. Its your right to be uninformed. 

reading comprehension is your problem I believe....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dopelooknow's typical day:..

 

dontlooknow

  • facb50e4ea041b3f418d04df46199460?s=125&d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.liberalforum.org%2Fpublic%2Fstyle_images%2Fmaster%2Fprofile%2Fdefault_large.png
  • Senior Member
  • 45,698 posts
  • Gender:m
  • Location:Missouri

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:13 PM

Z09, on 30 Sept 2014 - 3:11 PM, said:snapback.png

 
 
Do you parents know you claim to be a billionaire?

my parents died when I was twelve.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dontlooknow

  • facb50e4ea041b3f418d04df46199460?s=125&d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.liberalforum.org%2Fpublic%2Fstyle_images%2Fmaster%2Fprofile%2Fdefault_large.png
  • Senior Member
  • 45,698 posts
  • Gender:m
  • Location:Missouri

Posted Today, 08:38 PM

Z09, on 26 Oct 2015 - 3:33 PM, said:snapback.png

You stated your parents were killed in the 80's...
 
But now they died 2 years after you were hired by Bush when you were 14..
 
The math makes no sense

no they died when I was sixteen shortly after my dad bought me my first car.
In a car accident.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bigsky said:

trump should sign it....make it law...and then have governor abbot of texas declare an emergency and ask for funds....trump would oblige and when challenged it would be in the texas courts....texas would immediately get border wall funding from the emergencies powers....then new mexico would fall in line....then Arizona would get a wall and force California to accept their wall during trumps second term.....

 

NANCY CANT WIN THIS DUDE...UNLESS TRUMP IS A TOTAL IDIOT...WHICH HE IS NOT.

It wont happen border crossings are at a fifty year low. Its all political theatre. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abbott can only bring Texas national guard to the border. The military brass don't like being political pawns. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey dopelooknow..

 

Most children can keep track when their parents died..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×