Jump to content
Demosthenes17

Trump’s parallels of dictators and tyrants

Recommended Posts

I'm curious.   Why has this thread been taken off the main forum and put under a healthcare forum.    It has nothing to do with healthcare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

 

What's your posting history, jb?  The only posters I've encountered who won't provide that are hiding something.   I suspect you're just a sock of someone else on this forum who doesn't like me and who I must have embarrassed in a discussion or two by proving they were liars ... or unable to support what they say.    This is your way of *safely* attacking me.      You can prove me wrong.   It would be easy to do.   Just provide a link or two to your past posting history.    If you don't then we must wonder why not?   Especially given how *brash* you are, NEWBIE.

What a clown, you think your childish demands mean anything at all, your just another rude hater that spits out and lives on lies Your post is a embarrassment and I made it clear why that is the case. Sorry I hurt your little puppy feeling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jbander said:

What a clown, you think your childish demands mean anything at all, your just another rude hater that spits out and lives on lies Your post is a embarrassment and I made it clear why that is the case. Sorry I hurt your little puppy feeling.

lol he is just trying to get your post history, he did he tried to do the same thing to me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

 

I asked you why you did NOT support the Clinton's back in the 90s.   You said you did not.   So why?

I don't support a last name like Clinton. I support a person for who they are. I don't care about Hilary's family being political potent, I care about Hilary being good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be a chooser you cannot disagree with the general census of the topic of trump's stratagem is similar to those used by people such as Hitler and Stalin. He is using the Mexicans and all non-white christian people as the reason for the problems of the U.S, as both tyrants above did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2019 at 2:44 AM, Demosthenes17 said:

   Trump’s rise to power called upon the age old tradition of fear and distain for other countries, races, and religions - although he had to be more careful because of our strong and just government. Hitler came as a Phoenix from the ashes, except still blazing with fiery anger, out of the catastrophe of World War One and as Trump blaimed others for their own misfortune - in this case the Jews. Napoleon also attained power by aiming a weapon of anger at who ever he desired out of his way. So let’s not fall for this as others have before us. 

 

Excellent. I just can't get enough hitler/trump comparisons. More, more, more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2019 at 8:31 PM, annLee said:

Trump Putin & the fat North Korea Kim fatty are all working against USA

 

Wow E Wow!  I wub yer profile picture. I wish I was 50 years younger.:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

 

I asked you why you did NOT support the Clinton's back in the 90s.   You said you did not.   So why?

Because back then it was a different Clinton and he was not as just as Hilary. Plus there were more options to vote for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TDS said:

 

Excellent. I just can't get enough hitler/trump comparisons. More, more, more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

are you being sarcastic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Demosthenes17 said:

are you being sarcastic?

 

No. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

I'm curious.   Why has this thread been taken off the main forum and put under a healthcare forum.    It has nothing to do with healthcare.

WTF are you talking about. Are you fuken lost in space?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Demosthenes17 said:

cool

I see what you did there.🤭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Demosthenes17 said:

I don't support a last name like Clinton. I support a person for who they are. I don't care about Hilary's family being political potent, I care about Hilary being good. 

 

9 hours ago, Demosthenes17 said:

Because back then it was a different Clinton and he was not as just as Hilary. Plus there were more options to vote for. 

 

Don’t turn into a weasel so soon, D.


I wrote:

 

Quote

 

So you must have been really upset when the Clintons did it in the 1990s.

 


You responded:

 

Quote

I didn't support the Clintons back then.


So I asked you 

 

Quote

So my first question is why you didn't support the Clintons back in the 90s?


And you’ve avoided answering this question ever since.


First you told us why you “supported the Clintons now”, and notice you said “ClintonS” ... plural.


So I reminded you that I asked why you didn’t support them in the 1990, LIKE YOU HAD CLAIMED.


And you come back with this …

 

Quote

I don't support a last name like Clinton.  I support a person for who they are.


Which is again not an answer to the question I asked.   


And then you added this …

 

Quote

Because back then it was a different Clinton and he was not as just as Hilary.


Again you won’t answer the question that I asked. 


You clearly want to protect Hillary, but I wonder how far you're willing to go to do that?


You said you didn’t support the ClintonS back then.


PLURAL.


So I’m still asking you WHY?


What was your specific reason?


And after you do, THEN we can discuss Hillary’s role in what happened in the 90s.


For example, we can discuss how Hillary violated the law in her healthcare effort back then.  

 

Or we can discuss Hillary's role in Chinagate.

 

Or Travelgate.

 

Or Filegate.

 

Or the coverup surrounding the death of Vince Foster.

 

And the death of Ron Brown.

 

There are lots of topics we can discuss.


But first, answer the question I asked or I’ll decide you’re a weasel.


And by the way, I hope you haven’t forgotten about reading the book by Chase.


You obviously have plenty of spare time to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

 

 

Don’t turn into a weasel so soon, D.


I wrote:

 


You responded:

 


So I asked you 

 


And you’ve avoided answering this question ever since.


First you told us why you “supported the Clintons now”, and notice you said “ClintonS” ... plural.


So I reminded you that I asked why you didn’t support them in the 1990, LIKE YOU HAD CLAIMED.


And you come back with this …

 


Which is again not an answer to the question I asked.   


And then you added this …

 


Again you won’t answer the question that I asked. 


You clearly want to protect Hillary, but I wonder how far you're willing to go to do that?


You said you didn’t support the ClintonS back then.


PLURAL.


So I’m still asking you WHY?


What was your specific reason?


And after you do, THEN we can discuss Hillary’s role in what happened in the 90s.


For example, we can discuss how Hillary violated the law in her healthcare effort back then.  

 

Or we can discuss Hillary's role in Chinagate.

 

Or Travelgate.

 

Or Filegate.

 

Or the coverup surrounding the death of Vince Foster.

 

And the death of Ron Brown.

 

There are lots of topics we can discuss.


But first, answer the question I asked or I’ll decide you’re a weasel.


And by the way, I hope you haven’t forgotten about reading the book by Chase.


You obviously have plenty of spare time to do that.

I didn't support any political group back then. I was in young and didn't care about such matters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

If you need bullBad word read this its the Clinton killed 900 people routine these haters have a story line , just one there is mono thinking on every issue , gets boring reading this stuff when it is so ridiculous to start with. Garbage in garbage out.

 

Don’t turn into a weasel so soon, D.


I wrote:

 


You responded:

 


So I asked you 

 


And you’ve avoided answering this question ever since.


First you told us why you “supported the Clintons now”, and notice you said “ClintonS” ... plural.


So I reminded you that I asked why you didn’t support them in the 1990, LIKE YOU HAD CLAIMED.


And you come back with this …

 


Which is again not an answer to the question I asked.   


And then you added this …

 


Again you won’t answer the question that I asked. 


You clearly want to protect Hillary, but I wonder how far you're willing to go to do that?


You said you didn’t support the ClintonS back then.


PLURAL.


So I’m still asking you WHY?


What was your specific reason?


And after you do, THEN we can discuss Hillary’s role in what happened in the 90s.


For example, we can discuss how Hillary violated the law in her healthcare effort back then.  

 

Or we can discuss Hillary's role in Chinagate.

 

Or Travelgate.

 

Or Filegate.

 

Or the coverup surrounding the death of Vince Foster.

 

And the death of Ron Brown.

 

There are lots of topics we can discuss.


But first, answer the question I asked or I’ll decide you’re a weasel.


And by the way, I hope you haven’t forgotten about reading the book by Chase.


You obviously have plenty of spare time to do that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2019 at 10:34 AM, BeAChooser said:

 

What's your posting history, jb?  The only posters I've encountered who won't provide that are hiding something.   I suspect you're just a sock of someone else on this forum who doesn't like me and who I must have embarrassed in a discussion or two by proving they were liars ... or unable to support what they say.    This is your way of *safely* attacking me.      You can prove me wrong.   It would be easy to do.   Just provide a link or two to your past posting history.    If you don't then we must wonder why not?   Especially given how *brash* you are, NEWBIE.

That statement s paranoid and vain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2019 at 1:38 PM, BeAChooser said:

I'm curious.   Why has this thread been taken off the main forum and put under a healthcare forum.    It has nothing to do with healthcare.

because you're a sniveling loser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2019 at 7:08 PM, Demosthenes17 said:

That statement s paranoid and vain. 

He was born that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...