Demosthenes17

Trump’s parallels of dictators and tyrants

Trump’s rise to power called upon the age old tradition of fear and distain for other countries, races, and religions - although he had to be more careful because of our strong and just government. Hitler came as a Phoenix from the ashes, except still blazing with fiery anger, out of the catastrophe of World War One and as Trump blaimed others for their own misfortune - in this case the Jews. Napoleon also attained power by aiming a weapon of anger at who ever he desired out of his way. So let’s not fall for this as others have before us. 

Hitler used the feeling of  failure by a group of people who were doing so poorly after the massive recession in Germany. He gave them groups to hate and blame  for these people perceived  failures .He blamed Unions, Jews and Gypsy's . Bush and the right destroys our economy and the right playing on the perceived failure of the people in this country .Gave them someone to blame this perceived failure on by blaming the Unions, Mexican and Muslims . Scum bag took that up one level as Hitler was his ultra ego, He kept a book of Hitlers speeches on his bed stand for his nighty reading.

Trump Putin & the fat North Korea Kim fatty are all working against USA

I mean a traitor in the white house , never thought I would see that happen.

3 hours ago, jbander said:

I could see a trailer selling information or other things from a lower political leader - but the president betraying us is horrifying. 

8 hours ago, Demosthenes17 said:

I could see a trailer selling information or other things from a lower political leader - but the president betraying us is horrifying. 

So you must have been really upset when the Clintons did it in the 1990s.

11 hours ago, jbander said:

Does this mean you weren't aware in the 90s?

On 2/11/2019 at 11:44 PM, Demosthenes17 said:

Trump’s rise to power called upon the age old tradition of fear and distain for other countries, races, and religions - although he had to be more careful because of our strong and just government. Hitler came as a Phoenix from the ashes, except still blazing with fiery anger, out of the catastrophe of World War One and as Trump blaimed others for their own misfortune - in this case the Jews. Napoleon also attained power by aiming a weapon of anger at who ever he desired out of his way. So let’s not fall for this as others have before us. 

^^^^^ Another contentless post/Troll.    I think I'm beginning to get the measure of you, D.

14 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

I didn't support the Clintons back then. I only do so now because she seemed to be trump's political  nemesis at the time of the election.

15 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

^^^^^ Another contentless post/Troll.    I think I'm beginning to get the measure of you, D.

If you are then you can tell me what kind of person I am. 

12 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

The humor in this is not that it is bullBad word but the Pumpkin man supporters are so pitiful that they respond to all thread about scum bag with what Clinton or Obama did like that OK's scum bag doing it. You just have to laugh at these poor people. Scum bag is such a piece of Bad word that they don't respond in support of him, they just attack some random Democrats.

Did you look at the trash that brsachooser  puked out on the board. I bet a buck that every fact check organization in the world turned it into  shambles and horse crap.

13 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Epoch Times is the propaganda arm of the Cult Falun Gong or Falun Dafa(u) started in 1992 by Li HongZhi a former resident of China now making millions off cult members across North America (Living in lush mansion estate in New Jersey) since their outrageous bleeding heart claims the Chinese government was organ harvesting Falun gong members while they were alive. No evidence has ever surfaced of such claims. They are a zealot fringe group who’s Leader HongZhi took every liberty to meld Scientology with elements of Buddism. Perfect idea to hook both the East and West. His dynasty was brief and the cult is slowly withering on the vine but there are still extremist members who carry the torch of deceit, which is apparent in every post of the Epoch Times. Honorable mentions to go Jehova’s Witness corperation which was also borrowed from with key ideas forming the “gong”. The most outrageous claim of the Gong is the leader HongZhi claims he is the creator of the heavens and the earth, a self imposed “GOD” (all caps) while promoting other members will have the privilege if they send him their soul energy through the meditation exercises instructing them to only view a modern photograph supplied in every “Falun dafa” book “wheel of law” of Himself to fixate on.

Now to be honest this isn't the whole story, it has to do with perspective. These article are written  in different areas where they sell the paper ,all with a local perspective all different writing.. There is some good writing in it but it definitely goes off the deep end quite often. Look it up you choose. Its correlated to some strange religion in China , that I don't quite grasp. Its calleed Falun Gong or Falun Dafa

1 hour ago, jbander said:

The humor in this is not that it is bullBad word but the Pumpkin man supporters are so pitiful that they respond to all thread about scum bag with what Clinton or Obama did like that OK's scum bag doing it. You just have to laugh at these poor people. Scum bag is such a piece of Bad word that they don't respond in support of him, they just attack some random Democrats.

I agree with politicians, and people in general, using past sins to deflect those sins they or someone they favor committed. It is basically trumps whole strategy in campaigning - insulting others when given a question or insult.

On 2/13/2019 at 7:44 AM, Demosthenes17 said:

I didn't support the Clintons back then. I only do so now

So my first question is why you didn't support the Clintons back in the 90s?  Were they minor issues or serious ones?   I had/have serious ones.   They are outlined in this thread:  

.   Just saying ...

Ah yes, another sock puppet making the usual foul mouthed vacuous post appears.  

Or if you are a unique individual ... tell us where you posted before coming to LF?

And under what screen name did you post?   

You see, I'd love to know more about you.   

Did you look at the trash that brsachooser 

I know I've already won ANY debate when my opponents ONLY argument is to play games with my screen name.   

So jbander, where did you post before appearing here ... and under what screen name?

Give us a peek behind the curtain.

Now I've always posted a BeAChooser.   Here.   At Lucienne.com.   At FreeRepublic.   And at a few other sites.   Over several decades.

You can still find a few posts on those forums by me on them I imagine.

In case you're curious.   B)

12 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Ah yes, another sock puppet making the usual foul mouthed vacuous post appears.  

Or if you are a unique individual ... tell us where you posted before coming to LF?

And under what screen name did you post?   

You see, I'd love to know more about you.   

Ya I'm going to give some Nazi wannabee hater a whole bunch of information about me. Your a joke. Sock puppet , look in a mirror buddy.

25 minutes ago, jbander said:

Ya I'm going to give some Nazi wannabee hater a whole bunch of information about me. Your a joke. Sock puppet , look in a mirror buddy.

Come on, snowflake.   I'm sure you've always protected your real identity on forums.   A smart poster like you.    

So where did you post before appearing here at LF ... and under what screen name?

It's a simple question.   And if you won't answer it, we can only assume it's because you've something to hide.

Like maybe you've changed your gender between forums.

Or you're views.

If you won't tell us this, why should be believe a thing you claim or say now?

57 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

So my first question is why you didn't support the Clintons back in the 90s?  Were they minor issues or serious ones?   I had/have serious ones.   They are outlined in this thread:  

.   Just saying ...

The biggest reason I supported the Clintons now is because she was the only one who could beat trump

19 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Come on, snowflake.   I'm sure you've always protected your real identity on forums.   A smart poster like you.    

So where did you post before appearing here at LF ... and under what screen name?

It's a simple question.   And if you won't answer it, we can only assume it's because you've something to hide.

Like maybe you've changed your gender between forums.

Or you're views.

If you won't tell us this, why should be believe a thing you claim or say now?

Your must read, is definitely a stupid , So your a Falun Gong believer or supporter. Sounds kind of goofy to me . If I did something with your name it was a mistake. but your hate routine garbage is old crap that can be debunked like 90% of the garbage that comes out of anyone of your haters mouth. What is really a hoot , what does the actions of anyone else have to do with scum bag the pumpkin man. He is such a pile of Bad word that even his supporters never support him, they go directly to the Clinton's or Obama like what they did makes it ok for what scum bag is doing. You a joke buddy and your triple size post is a good reason to not even look at the garbage you Bad word out here.

1 hour ago, Demosthenes17 said:

The biggest reason I supported the Clintons now is because she was the only one who could beat trump

I asked you why you did NOT support the Clinton's back in the 90s.   You said you did not.   So why?

1 hour ago, jbander said:

... snip ...

What's your posting history, jb?  The only posters I've encountered who won't provide that are hiding something.   I suspect you're just a sock of someone else on this forum who doesn't like me and who I must have embarrassed in a discussion or two by proving they were liars ... or unable to support what they say.    This is your way of *safely* attacking me.      You can prove me wrong.   It would be easy to do.   Just provide a link or two to your past posting history.    If you don't then we must wonder why not?   Especially given how *brash* you are, NEWBIE.