Sign in to follow this  
drvoke

Insects Are Dying En Masse, Risking ‘Catastrophic’ Collapse Of Earth’s Ecosystems

Insects Are Dying En Masse, Risking ‘Catastrophic’ Collapse Of Earth’s Ecosystems

I was talking with a DNR guy in Massachusetts back in the early 80s, and he said it was already happening then

libs seem very concerned about  bugs, yet they  cheer when babies are ripped from  mother's wombs with curettage and suction up until the  moment of birth.

WTF?

Cuomo-Signs-Abortion-Law-New-York-640x48

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Such a retarded response. I'm not surprised.

No, if you think humans are such a huge problem, why haven't you reduced it by one?

Hypocrite.

12 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

WTF?

Liberals are evil demons and fukked in the head. Care more about pests than they do babies.

4 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

I have heard its actually cell signals, wifi, and microwaves screwing with their navigation. Makes sense as the issue is happening in countries that have banned Monsanto. 

That is the bee issues....and alot of it is the bees immune system....they get sicker easier....we have 8 innoculants instead of one like 20 yrs ago...

The issue caused by pesticides and mono cultures is becoming evident as well...on phone so will have to get into it later

20 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

libs seem very concerned about  bugs, yet they  cheer when babies are ripped from  mother's wombs with curettage and suction up until the  moment of birth.

WTF?

Cuomo-Signs-Abortion-Law-New-York-640x48

Too many humans, not enough non-humans.  Is it really that hard for you to understand?

21 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

WTF?

Why must you buffoons always turn every thread into an anti-abortion rant?

This topic has nothing to do with abortion.  It has to do with real worries about how our ecosystem will continue to survive without insects to pollinate the food supply.

fool.

44 minutes ago, maineman said:

I  am  pro choice.     I was pointing out yet another case of   liberal  hypocrisy.

45 minutes ago, maineman said:

It has to do with real worries about how our ecosystem will continue to survive without insects to pollinate the food supply.

Why  liberals  love humanity, yet hate  human beings?

49 minutes ago, Harryhands said:

Too many humans, not enough non-humans.  Is it really that hard for you to understand?

Where are too many humans?

A-vision-of-untouched-nature-at-Nature-C

7 hours ago, bigsky said:

this is not a good thing....we do need to revamp the ag industry in this country...big ag is feeding us poison...

I need to be convinced it's a real thing before I decide if it's good or bad.

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

I  am  pro choice so I therefore feel compelled to hijack every single thread, regardless of its topic, and make it about ME and MY favorite cause.

Fuck, but you are one monotonous, tedious, boring son of a bitch.

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

and you are a pussyboy fukking coward POS who has a whore skank

2 hours ago, kfools said:

I need to be convinced it's a real thing before I decide if it's good or bad.

well....that is a journey you SHOULD take....the vegetables you get in the grocery store are not in any way similar to the veg you get from an organic garden...

bugs wont eat the vegetables in the grocery store...THAT SAYS SOMETHING.....but do what you want.....I dont feel like fighting with you about it

1 hour ago, maineman said:

Fuck but?

3 hours ago, maineman said:

This topic has nothing to do with abortion.  It has to do with real worries about how our ecosystem will continue to survive without insects to pollinate the food supply.

fool.

democrats have come up with the solution but Trump his hindering them. The greatest idea ever, Latinos and Q-Tips, they will pollinate the crops then harvest the bounty!!!! The WORLD WILL BE FED!

1 hour ago, maineman said:

You did a quote switch there.       Isn't that against the rules?   It is certainly  sign of  weakness unless you are doing it to be funny.  (which  you ain"t)

Truth is  monotonous and boring

21 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You did a quote switch there.       Isn't that against the rules?   It is certainly  sign of  weakness unless you are doing it to be funny.  (which  you ain"t)

Truth is  monotonous and boring

and abortion has nothing to do with insect extinction.  idiot.

Just now, maineman said:

and abortion has nothing to do with insect extinction.  idiot.

You care more about  insects than  babies,  moron.  You support  partial birth  abortion.   What  kind of  person  supports that  stuff?

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You care more about  insects than  babies,  moron.  You support  partial birth  abortion.   What  kind of  person  supports that  stuff?

start a thread about liberal baby killers.  Don't ruin EVERYBODY ELSE"S thread with your abortion babble.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

start a thread about liberal baby killers.  Don't ruin EVERYBODY ELSE"S thread with your abortion babble.

the largest subscriber to the communist rag....mother earth news....is conservatives.....we wont let the babies or the bugs die

On 2/12/2019 at 10:23 AM, SixShooter said:

No, if you think humans are such a huge problem, why haven't you reduced it by one?

Hypocrite.

LOL

This is a thread fail.

"No, Climate Change Is Not Wiping Out the World’s Insects"

"I’d take these claims with a big pinch of salt, especially if they include the words “climate change.” That is because the most dramatic, oft-quoted study that links insect loss with climate change turns out to be flawed to the point of uselessness. It is so bad that the Global Warming Policy Foundation has sent a formal complaint to its publishers calling for its withdrawal."

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/02/12/climate-change-insectapocalypse-is-fake-news/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20190213