Sign in to follow this  
king of the county

Trump has received 79 letters from committees to investigate him

Just now, Crom33 said:

You seem...agitated.  Is your supervisor coming down hard on you to sow discord amidst the Americans?

gutted hilly pigqunt?

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

CROM33......AIDS FAGG.....dead soon

Good grief.  That's rather rude :)

Give Putin my regards!  But tell him I read his biography!

3 minutes ago, Crom33 said:

Good grief.  That's rather rude :)

Give Putin my regards!  But tell him I read his biography!

Crom===gay

12 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

He never said it and BTW I doxxed one liar and he's gone now. Do you want to be next?

One of Donald Trump’s Own Faith Council Pastors Calls Him ‘Lecherous and Worthless’

Hey question for you:  Is this like a training ground for the Russian Web Brigade?  I mean what better place to figure out "Amerikanski" lingo and suchlike.  The members here are some of the dumbest people I've seen on the internet. 

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Crom===gay

Sergei - figure out a new tactic.  This one ain't working. 

2 minutes ago, Crom33 said:

Hey question for you:  Is this like a training ground for the Russian Web Brigade?  I mean what better place to figure out "Amerikanski" lingo and suchlike.  The members here are some of the dumbest people I've seen on the internet. 

you drained how many sack loads?

1 minute ago, Crom33 said:

Sergei - figure out a new tactic.  This one ain't working. 

^^^^^This guy lives at a gloryhole....sack draining boy

36 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Will you right wing azzholes please stop using that as an insult? Or do you want to be known as a bigot?

fuk pokahontas   shes a nasty ass injun wannabe

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

CROM….where you been...?    AIDS treatment center

So folks - this is the face of Russian trolls.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Until this board removes them - I have no interest in posting very much or debating with liberals until they are purged.  Which they won't be...cause...dumb.

1 minute ago, Crom33 said:

So folks - this is the face of Russian trolls.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Until this board removes them - I have no interest in posting very much or debating with liberals until they are purged.  Which they won't be...cause...dumb.

Did mommy stop you from posting airplanes?    Basement FAGG

2 minutes ago, Crom33 said:

Russian Trolls own your FAGGOT SOUL

^^^^^^^^^THIS FAGG is OWNED BY RUSSIA

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Mom's basement little qunt boy

4 minutes ago, Crom33 said:

^^^^FAGG BOY

This is no holds barred 

Bye fagg…….airplane FAGG QUNT