leftwinger

U.S. Senator Shelby says 'agreement in principle' reached on border security

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Republican Senator Richard Shelby, one of the congressional negotiators working on border security funding, said late on Monday that an “agreement in principle” had been reached.

Speaking to reporters after a meeting of negotiators, Shelby did not give an outline of the deal but said staff members will work out the details.

sounds like liberals capitulated on The Wall, or Shelby wouldn't be saying Trump will sign it. 

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

sounds like liberals capitulated on The Wall, or Shelby wouldn't be saying Trump will sign it. 

Shelby is a  Republican. We don't know the details.

11 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Republican Senator Richard Shelby, one of the congressional negotiators working on border security funding, said late on Monday that an “agreement in principle” had been reached.

Speaking to reporters after a meeting of negotiators, Shelby did not give an outline of the deal but said staff members will work out the details.

Hey, left,

I am watching Hannity right now.  I am wearing my  red "MAGA" hat.

How about 5 bil. for the Dems and 5 bil. for the GOP.

Then, we all go home happy.  NO shutdown.

Can you live with that?

I

20 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

if trump is smart he will sign what ever bill the congress puts forth....and then declare an emergency...and build the wall on top of the sh it congress gives him....fu ck congress...they are a den of criminals....every last god damn one of em

4 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

1.4 Billion for the Wall. 

No.

Not good enough.

"Today we are in the negotiating business.  Tomorrow, we will be in the fighting business".         

Andrew Jackson                    😊.