Middl3

Ever Notice when the lil Cons feel threatened they post about Blacks and Women?

4 minutes ago, duck33 said:

Guess it pays to have the FBI and DOJ on your side.

Indeed.   One of the first things the Clintons did was corrupt the FBI and DOJ.   Remember in 1993, right after taking office, Bill demanded that 93 US attorneys resign?   And in 1993 he also named corrupt lackey Janet Reno to run the DOJ?   And she ran one corrupt investigation after another ... regarding Whitewater, the death of Vince Foster, Emailgate, the death of Ron Brown (by not investigating), Filegate, Emailgate, Chinagate, etc., etc., etc.     And once Reno was in place, Clinton used her to corrupt the FBI.    She helped oust FBI Director William Sessions as head of the FBI in July 1993 so that corrupt lackey Louis Freeh could replace hime.   Then look at what happened in Travelgate, Filegate, Emailgate, and the death of Vince Foster.  Tampering with evidence, witness intimidation, manufacturing evidence, obstruction of justice, lying under oath, and more.   And don't forget to ask Gary Aldrich about Chinagate.   And that control the Clinton had over the DOJ and FBI carried over to Obama's administration ... where the both agencies protected Obama, Hillary and their staffs from proper investigation and prosecution in a dozen or more serious matters.      Just saying ...

30 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Hillary been investigated since the 1990's and plenty of her people have been indicted, do we include those too?

That's true.   there were 33 convictions during the Clinton presidency.   During the Starr-Ray investigations (which I proved on multiple occasions were woefully incomplete), 14 people (including one governor, one associate attorney general and two Clinton business partners) were convicted or plead guilty.   Five Clinton Cabinet members came under criminal investigations.  There were 61 indictments.  As of June 2000, the Justice Department listed 25 people indicted and 19 convicted just because of the 1996 Clinton-Gore fundraising scandals.   And let's not forget the 100 odd people who fled the country just to avoid questioning in Chinagate, the crown jewel of Clinton corruption.

56 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Ever Notice when the lil Cons feel threatened they post about Blacks and Women?

when they have nothing...their RACISM Always comes out...I've seen it for years

I hate trannies and faggs too. oh, and radishes. 

19 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

If you want to see tits take your shirt off and look in a mirror.

LOL

37 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

That's true.   there were 33 convictions during the Clinton presidency.   During the Starr-Ray investigations (which I proved on multiple occasions were woefully incomplete), 14 people (including one governor, one associate attorney general and two Clinton business partners) were convicted or plead guilty.   Five Clinton Cabinet members came under criminal investigations.  There were 61 indictments.  As of June 2000, the Justice Department listed 25 people indicted and 19 convicted just because of the 1996 Clinton-Gore fundraising scandals.   And let's not forget the 100 odd people who fled the country just to avoid questioning in Chinagate, the crown jewel of Clinton corruption.

ooops facts, you need to slow down BeAChooser, they are still digesting Hillary benghazi and Email scandal. too much info is not good for Libs , leftists and democrats, they might go postal on you.

13 hours ago, MeWiseMagic said:

President PussyGrabber has awakened and enabled the racist/sexist white trash culture.

The good news... KARMA!

The Blue Wave of 2018 will be followed this year and in 2020, by an avalanche of decent American citizens to take back our Democracy from the tRUMP skkkum...

Pretty much my point only a wee bit more colorful so the ConTurds can keep up. One picks at a scab long enough and it begins to bleed...pas the band-aids.

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

Ever notice that the libocrats always blame Trump for everything wrong in their own lives?

Nope wrong lil one. We blame the tools that voted Trump in. Without you idiots there would be no Trump.

1 minute ago, Middl3 said:

Nope wrong lil one. We blame the tools that voted Trump in. Without you idiots there would be no Trump.

And if Obama was doing a fine job, Hillary should have won, but thank God she didn't win.

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Do you have examples of this?

Just read the fuckin' forum..it's everywhere...

2 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

And if Obama was doing a fine job, Hillary should have won, but thank God she didn't win.

And that has to do with what exactly? I should have added Hillary and the Big O in my OP header because when you tools gotz nada you go there. Hope your pokie hole has a headache tonight. You sir are just another rehashed Con tool.

2 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

And that has to do with what exactly? I should have added Hillary and the Big O i

no, pay attention Midd.. you blamed the fools for voting in Trump

The people voted for Trump because they did not trust Hillary, even though Obama the great endorsed her

the point which went over your head was if Obama was as good as you libs say , Hillary should have won hands down

get it now?

23 hours ago, Middl3 said:

Yes!! they do that...a lot. I hope they are perfectly aware they should be worried as we are coming after them with everything we have.

Ever Notice when Midd feels threatened she posts about Blacks and Women?

5 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

no, pay attention Midd.. you blamed the fools for voting in Trump

The people voted for Trump because they did not trust Hillary, even though Obama the great endorsed her

the point which went over your head was if Obama was as good as you libs say , Hillary should have won hands down

get it now?

And in the beginning Gawd created the Heavens and the Earth...Trump was afterbirth..which you tools voted for.

15 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Well, since I didn't vote for Trump, then I guess you weren't talking about me in your topic post...

Lol

You've chosen to ignore content by personreal. Options

I am POSITIVE your verbal response skills have NOT improved.

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Well, since I didn't vote for Trump, then I guess you weren't talking about me in your topic post...

Lol

That would be true... you are safe  :)

I'm in hiding from pr...cause I'm an idiot and a leftist whore.

Hey Midd...chin up.  We all understand.  :)

And in the beginning Gawd created the Heavens and the Earth...Trump was afterbirth..which you tools voted for.

okay? 

Maybe if Abe lincoln didn't get whacked by John Wilkes Booth, he have served two terms, therefore Johnson would not be president and impeached and change  history completely, it could have saved John F Kennedy's life, William McKinley's life, and James Garfield's life.

Maybe if FDR did not serve  4 terms, Nixon couldn't have been VP to Eisenhower, no JFK, no LBJ, No Nixon, No Carter, No Reagan and so on

maybe if Gary hart kept his pecker in his pants they say he would have defeated George H.W . Bush in 89 which means no Clinton, no Clinton no Bush, No Bush, no Obama, No obama no Trump

if ands and buts were candy and nuts, everyday would be Christmas

29 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Just read the fuckin' forum..it's everywhere...

So then it should be easy to point them out.

11 hours ago, personreal said:

Nothing surprises me about the left anymore.

Person, he's not the left.  He's a Putin employee. 

2 minutes ago, Crom33 said:

Person, he's not the left.  He's a Putin employee. 

I would think even a Putin employee would have enough guts to NOT hide behind ignore and still respond.

Midd...

little-girl. Noun. (plural little girls) A female child, especially one younger than ten years of age. A weak-willed person.

On 2/12/2019 at 7:08 PM, personreal said:

I would think even a Putin employee would have enough guts to NOT hide behind ignore and still respond.

Midd...

little-girl. Noun. (plural little girls) A female child, especially one younger than ten years of age. A weak-willed person.

Why should he?  He's here to f u c k with us. 

Trump is the logical ending of the Mueller investigation. He will be the singing fat lady that will end this debacle.

6 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is the logical ending of the Mueller investigation. He will be the singing fat lady that will end this debacle.

Wow, Trump was the reason it started why wouldn't it be the logical ending of Mueller being a voluntary agent of the opposition trying to undo 2016 election.  The inbred social connection is a web of social deception going back decades and last 4 presidencies. 16 years democrats 10 Republican.the intellectual logic of only two sides to conflict, story, debate, species survival has really got to be put into actual perspective of life never existing beyond the space of being perpetually balanced now.

Your mentality of divide and conquer has had control of nurturing human natural long enough.