Sign in to follow this  
BlueDoggL

The Differences Between Us and Them

Moral humans, regardless what they call their personal philosophy agree with and try to follow Judeo/Christian ethics. The sad truth is, many humans are evil and immoral. I know some of you would argue that most people who choose to do immoral things and oppose basic ethical standards are simply uneducated, stupid or brainwashed. I would not agree. I believe some people are born rotten to the core and the call themselves conservatives and free market capitalists in order to justify their iniquity, greed, criminality, depravity, corruption and immorality. 

Us:  "Blessed are the poor in spirit, (refers to humility) for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 

Them: If they are humble they will lose and they should lose. Wealth is heaven! MAGA

Us: Blessed are they who mourn, for they shall be comforted. 

Them: Get over it snowflakes, people are replaceable.

Us: Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

Them: The earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours. You snow flakes can have it when we're done with it. (They really believe that.) 

Us: Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied. 

Them: The only things worth lusting for is wealth and beautiful women.  

Us: Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy. 

Them: Foolish are the merciful for they shall obtain nothing.

The Corporal Works of Mercy    
1 Feed the Hungry                 Them: Let em starve!
2 Give drink to the thirsty     Them: Am I my brother's keeper?
3 Clothe the naked                Them: Not with my tax dollars
4 Shelter the homeless        Them: Let em live in tents.
5 Comfort the imprisoned   Them: Privatize prisons. 
6 Visit the sick                       Them: If they can't pay, let em die.
7 Bury the dead.                    Them: Sell their body parts.   

The Spiritual Works of Mercy 
1    Admonish sinners                       Them: What's sin?
2    Instruct the uninformed              Them: We love it when people are poorly educated. 
3    Counsel the doubtful                   Them: And make them aware that greed is good because Trump said it.
4    Comfort the sorrowful                 Them: Get over it snowflake!
5    Be patient with those in error     Them: You're FIRED!
6    Forgive offenses                           Them: LOCK HER UP!
7    Pray for the living and the dead  Them Pray for money!

Us: Blessed are the pure of heart, for they shall see God. 

Them: Money is God and God is Money

Us: Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God. 

Them: The only peacemaker I want is a Colt Peacemaker. War is good for business!

Us: Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." 

Them: Liberals are persecuting the us for our beliefs. 

capitalism-religion.jpg

After reading this    ^    ^    ^   I, for one, think TheOldBarn accurately pinpointed your agenda: 

On 2/10/2019 at 3:09 AM, TheOldBarn said:

Mr. B. You are a troll.

On 2/10/2019 at 3:14 AM, TheOldBarn said:

this is the way it works in Russia.

You cannot tell who is KGB after awhile.

Mr B knows full well.

I'm so sorry Putin is such a screw up and how he keeps his people down. And how they are so afraid to stand up to his bull.

In this OP, The Differences Between Us and Themit is clear, you're mocking liberals in the same way you mock conservatives in NHB.  That goes for your last OP, as well:  Is There "Good In Everyone?" 

You are welcome to post anywhere on this site, including the No Holds Barred sub-forum, but please refrain from posting in the Liberal's Only Room any more.  Although you may not know it yet, you don't want to get in a power struggle with me.  Please don't try to find out the hard way.

20 hours ago, bludog said:

After reading this    ^    ^    ^   I, for one, think TheOldBarn accurately pinpointed your agenda: 

In this OP, The Differences Between Us and Themit is clear, you're mocking liberals in the same way you mock conservatives in NHB.  That goes for your last OP, as well:  Is There "Good In Everyone?" 

You are welcome to post anywhere on this site, including the No Holds Barred sub-forum, but please refrain from posting in the Liberal's Only Room any more.  Although you may not know it yet, you don't want to get in a power struggle with me.  Please don't try to find out the hard way.

Being critical of one's own folks is very different than mocking IMO.

Is There Good In Everyone asks the age old question of nature vs nurture. I am of the opinion that nature plays a very significant role in human behavior and thinking. That's it. The science supports it.

It's evident to me that LF is being used by professional and amateur trolls to push extreme right propaganda. They are not conservatives here to debate left vs right philosophies in the way a Bill Crystal would debate a Rachel Maddow. They are here because this site gets a fair amount of traffic.

If I don't pass some litmus test for what a progressive of liberal is supposed to be in someone's judgment...oh well... because today all a liberal or a progressive is is a relatively honest person with a better than average understanding and an appreciation of the facts. Sometimes I think people who call themselves liberals are a bit naive when if comes to the morality or lack thereof when it comes to the MAGAts.  I believe  the MAGAts are incapable of critical thinking or reason.

As I indicated by PM, I thought about it and reconsidered.  Please disregard the warning, as much as possible.