Z09

Elizabeth Warren has done pretty good for a system so "rigged"....Great article...

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

Just an observation: You're an azzhole who sucks dick at bus stations. Not an ad hominem, just an observation. Get it?

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

Just an observation: You're an azzhole who sucks dick at bus stations. Not an ad hominem, just an observation. Get it?

bye bye,  I  haven't insulted until now

you're too fragile for these forums 

you've exhausted my good will

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

bye bye,  I  haven't insulted until now

you're too fragile for these forums 

you've exhausted my good will

You are not very intelligent. Not an insult, just an observation. Get it?

4 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

who creates it and who gets are two different topics

big companies are created to make big money. the little money the workers get is just an aftermath.

31 minutes ago, jerra- said:

big companies are created to make big money. the little money the workers get is just an aftermath.

I might be misunderstanding you Jerra, are you talking about Companies making profits and the workers getting little to nothing 

or Creating money as from the Feds?

4 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

I might be misunderstanding you Jerra, are you talking about Companies making profits and the workers getting little to nothing 

or Creating money as from the Feds?

big companies  making money off the workers, same old story.

and not wanting to pay taxes, another old story.

3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

big companies  making money off the workers, same old story.

and not wanting to pay taxes, another old story.

okay, but that has nothing to with Elizabeth Warren, she seems to be doing fine in life,  lying to get jobs, and once in , she is good at what she does , writes  a few books, gets some royalties , tenure, wins a senate seat and now presidential candidate for the Democrats , and her and hubby combine income of just over 900 thousand dollars.

Normally I would say , amen and praise the lord for living in a country that allows one earn some money like that, but Warren is a hypocrite.

1 hour ago, chairmanOFTB said:

okay, but that has nothing to with Elizabeth Warren, she seems to be doing fine in life,  lying to get jobs, and once in , she is good at what she does , writes  a few books, gets some royalties , tenure, wins a senate seat and now presidential candidate for the Democrats , and her and hubby combine income of just over 900 thousand dollars.

Normally I would say , amen and praise the lord for living in a country that allows one earn some money like that, but Warren is a hypocrite.

this isn't something that you would like obviously.

http://democracyjournal.org/magazine/5/unsafe-at-any-rate/

Consumers entering the market to buy financial products should enjoy the same protection. Just as the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) protects buyers of goods and supports a competitive market, we need the same for consumers of financial products–a new regulatory regime, and even a new regulatory body, to protect consumers who use credit cards, home mortgages, car loans, and a host of other products. The time has come to put scaremongering to rest and to recognize that regulation can often support and advance efficient and more dynamic markets.

33 minutes ago, jerra- said:

Consumers entering the market to buy financial products should enjoy the same protection

consumers should take the time and learn about financial products. learn the basics first, what is stock, bond, debt, equity

35 minutes ago, jerra- said:

we need the same for consumers of financial products–a new regulatory regime, and even a new regulatory body, to protect consumers who use credit cards, home mortgages, car loans, and a host of other products.

financial education starts with the individual 

its pretty basic, don't live beyond your means.

Don't live off of credit, do you really need the latest I phone and latest toy?

do you need to go on the last minute all inclusive vacation and then put on your credit card?

Car loan do you really need to buy that BMW that costs more than your years salary ? 

A lot of people don't use common sense.

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

this isn't something that you would like obviously.

http://democracyjournal.org/magazine/5/unsafe-at-any-rate/

Consumers entering the market to buy financial products should enjoy the same protection. Just as the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) protects buyers of goods and supports a competitive market, we need the same for consumers of financial products–a new regulatory regime, and even a new regulatory body, to protect consumers who use credit cards, home mortgages, car loans, and a host of other products. The time has come to put scaremongering to rest and to recognize that regulation can often support and advance efficient and more dynamic markets.

Listen, dummy. 

I have top shelf credit. 

I actually got a loan on a brand new car for 60 months no interest while I was in nursing school and didn’t have a job....

I have about $30,000 in open credit from various sources and of course either pay anything off with first statement or take advantage of zero interest. 

The problem is you retards buy more than you can afford, get locked up in credit card debt, have crappy credit and continue to spiral......

Learn how to live within your means stupid, and you’ll be taking advantage of banks and the convenience of credit. 

You shouldn’t need the government to hold your hand for you, kid.