Taipan

THE WALL---800,000 ON THE EDGE OF MORE SUFFERING

Let's DON'T have another shutdown.  800,000 are on the edge of more suffering.

The 60 million people who voted for a wall?  Let's throw them a dog-bone !!  Let Trump have his g/damned 200mi. of slotted barrier.  Who cares? 

It might help funnel traffic to the ports of entry.  Where Democrat high technology will deal it.

The is price is only-----1/4 of 1%------

not a half of a percent----1/4 of 1%----- of the nation budget for 2019.

That is what all this fuss is about.   How shameful !!

Let's Don't put 800,000 people out of work again.

I rest my case.                        😎.

There are stretches where a wall can be useful, and already exists, in fact.  Maintenance and such are required.  Personnel are required.  Managing our border and paying for it is not a problem.  Demanding that we fund a wall from the Gulf to the Pacific, which is essentially impossible anyway, is a problem.  As long as that is the only thing Trump will sign, we have a problem.  Once we embark on that, it will costs a lot more than $6 billion, and then stand as a symbol for how stupid America has become.  Let's get our troops out of Afghanistan first, and then we can talk about how to spend some of the money we won't need to pay to Haliburton for that little venture.

2 hours ago, splunch said:

There are stretches where a wall can be useful, and already exists, in fact.  Maintenance and such are required.  Personnel are required.  Managing our border and paying for it is not a problem.  Demanding that we fund a wall from the Gulf to the Pacific, which is essentially impossible anyway, is a problem.  As long as that is the only thing Trump will sign, we have a problem.  Once we embark on that, it will costs a lot more than $6 billion, and then stand as a symbol for how stupid America has become.  Let's get our troops out of Afghanistan first, and then we can talk about how to spend some of the money we won't need to pay to Haliburton for that little venture.

I agree with you, splunch.

I think you and the Border Patrol are on the same.  They are the experts and they are the ones I listen to.

Personnel?   I think Trump ask for 2700 new agents.  How about we round up that # to 5000?

And buy each new agent a brand new ATV 4-wheeler?

A new day and a new border.

This will send a message to the whole world that the U.S. is our ship----and no one comes aboard without permission.

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

The 60 million people who voted for a wall?  Let's throw them a dog-bone !!  Let Trump have his g/damned 200mi. of slotted barrier.  Who cares? 

It might help funnel traffic to the ports of entry.  Where Democrat high technology will deal it.

The is price is only-----1/4 of 1%------

not a half of a percent----1/4 of 1%----- of the nation budget for 2019.

That is what all this fuss is about.   How shameful !!

I rest my case.                        😎.

fugg'em…...find a different job

2 hours ago, king of the county said:

3 days and a wake up

My grandma used to say....."wakey wakey eggs and bacy"

I knew I was about to eat fried eggs and crisp bacon.  Sometimes biscuits, sometimes toast or muffins.

T

3 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

No border wall money. 

Why not?

When Obama took office, we were 9 Trillion in debt.  When he left office, we were over 20 Trillion in debt.

The Border Patrol is asking for 234mi of slotted-steel barrier.  That is----1/4 of 1%---of the national budget

for 2019.  You can give that to the B/P can't you?

3 hours ago, Taipan said:

I care.  There will be no vanity wall for Trump.  Trump shouldn't be holding American workers hostage.

I agree.  Trump needs to stop this garbage now.  He was told up-front that there will be no money for a wall.

What part of "NO" doesn't he understand?

7 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I care.  There will be no vanity wall for Trump.  Trump shouldn't be holding American workers hostage.

I agree.  Trump needs to stop this garbage now.  He was told up-front that there will be no money for a wall.

What part of "NO" doesn't he understand?

Hey Rock-boy,

It is only----1/4 of 1%----of our national budget for 2019.  It is a piddly, picayune, amount.

You are not going to ask 800,000 people to suffer over such a small amount, are you?

Oh, wait...….you are !!!  But why?  Is it hate?  Hate for Trump?  Are you a hater?

Is your hate stronger than your love for your country?

"Now I know your heart".

Wes Studi

The Movie Geronimo

5 minutes ago, Taipan said:

You are not going to ask 800,000 people to suffer over such a small amount, are you?

It's Trump that's insisting on making people suffer.  He could just accept the fact that Congress isn't going to allot money for his stupid wall.   There will be plenty of money for border security (just nothing for a wall, which isn't needed). 

Trump apparently wants to throw a temper tantrum and throw American workers under the bus.  Why does Trump hate American workers?  

50 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Why not?

When Obama took office, we were 9 Trillion in debt.  When he left office, we were over 20 Trillion in debt.

The Border Patrol is asking for 234mi of slotted-steel barrier.  That is----1/4 of 1%---of the national budget

for 2019.  You can give that to the B/P can't you?

Build the damn wall and quit with the BS.

The wall is not going to stop drugs from coming into this country.

Perhaps they should extend certain parts of the wall based on reports from the Border Patrol.

Trump will not get $5.6 billion.

If he shuts down the government again, it will ruin his chances in 2020.

When you realize that Trump is an aggressively ignorant bumbling dolt, it all falls into place.

1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

My grandma used to say....."wakey wakey eggs and bacy"

I knew I was about to eat fried eggs and crisp bacon.  Sometimes biscuits, sometimes toast or muffins.

T

Did your gramma fix you sh!ts on a shingle?

18 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Did your gramma fix you sh!ts on a shingle?

I think I would have recalled shiz on a shingle........I don't know what that is.  Is that a military breakfast?

And are you gonns start that SpyCar Bill Faggot shizzz...?

Vlad

33 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

It's Trump that's insisting on making people suffer.  He could just accept the fact that Congress isn't going to allot money for his stupid wall.   There will be plenty of money for border security (just nothing for a wall, which isn't needed). 

Trump apparently wants to throw a temper tantrum and throw American workers under the bus.  Why does Trump hate American workers?  

Well, here is the rub.

60 million good Americans voted for that wall.  And, since they won the pres.-election, don't you think they should have some say-so on security?

And what is their say?  234mi. of slotted-steel barrier, as recommended by the Border Patrol.   You are not going to go against the B/P, are you?

Do New Englanders who have never been to the border know more about the border than the B/P?

I lived on the Rio Grande River, 10mi. down-river from Eagle Pass, next to the Kickapoo Indian Reservation. I built a concrete boat-ramp into the river.

Yes, it is true----I am a cowboy at heart.  Me, and Border Patrol, are 100% on the same page.  

Please reconsider your position.  Let's give 5 billion to the Dems and 5 billion the GOP.  And the 800,000 WON'T have to suffer.

Isn't that logical?

If they build a 200 mile wall why won’t people just go around the wall where it ends ?

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Well, here is the rub.

60 million good Americans voted for that wall.  And, since they won the pres.-election, don't you think they should have some say-so on security?

And what is their say?  234mi. of slotted-steel barrier, as recommended by the Border Patrol.   You are not going to go against the B/P, are you?

Do New Englanders who have never been to the border know more about the border than the B/P?

I lived on the Rio Grande River, 10mi. down-river from Eagle Pass, next to the Kickapoo Indian Reservation. I built a concrete boat-ramp into the river.

Yes, it is true----I am a cowboy at heart.  Me, and Border Patrol, are 100% on the same page.  

Please reconsider your position.  Let's give 5 billion to the Dems and 5 billion the GOP.  And the 800,000 WON'T have to suffer.

Isn't that logical?

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

If they build a 200 mile wall why won’t people just go around the wall where it ends ?

And then they can catch him the same way they do now without a wall using technologyAnd then they can catch him the same way they do now without a wall using technology

why so desperate for wetback DEM voters?

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

why so desperate for wetback DEM voters?

Trump is desperate to look like a man.

aint gonna happen 

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

Trump is desperate to look like a man.

aint gonna happen 

He gutted the HILLY PIGQUNT....that was enough for me, lol

5 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

LIBS are desperate for wetback votes.....the only reason they don't want a wall....fact

You really are going downhill with your desperation buddy

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

And then they can catch him the same way they do now without a wall using technologyAnd then they can catch him the same way they do now without a wall using technology

The Border Patrol is advocating a multi facetted approach.  All, working in unison together in unison.  Like a pack of lions taking down an elephant.  All attacking from a different angle.

If the B/P wants 234mi. of barrier, then I say let's give it to them and NOT make 800,000 people suffer.