Taipan

THE WALL---800,000 ON THE EDGE OF MORE SUFFERING

4 hours ago, RollingRock said:

That doesn't surprise me.  Hannity is a proven liar and right wing hack.

The NY Times is one of the most reputable new sites in the country.  This is a liberal forum.  If you want to puke out Faux News, Breitfart, and the Moonie Times just say so.  I'll add you to my ignore list as those are fake news sites who lie.

Ok, Rock-boy,

If I am so bad, will you let me leave your valley?  Ghandhi sought peace.  So do Libertarians.  So did Moses.

You don't love us, like us, or, respect us.  So why not let us go forward, and let us build another ranch, some place else?

Will you let my tribe leave in peace?  

Or, do you wish to fight?

Is it true that 10 armed Texans can outfight 100 Commanche?  Yes.  And 100 New Englanders?

Mmmmmm………….I don't know about that.  Maybe.  Let me think about it for a while.

I am not here to fuss.  I am here to win.  

Why can't my tribe have just as much respect as that which you give to the negro tribe?

Do they intimidate you?  Are you afraid of the negro tribe?

Is it true that white New England men would rather give a 'B/J' to a black man,

instead of having an argument with one?  Is that true?  

What a bunch of g/damned cowards.   How shameful !!

Is it true that white women in New England...……..prefer 'big strong, black men'?

Why?  Because black men are strong and wild and virile.

And the white men are...…...well...………..you tell me..................Rock-boy.

In Texas, we carry guns...…...and fighting hearts...….and masculinity.

We...……...are cowboys...….and our women are proud of it.

Ever see the movie "Lonesome Dove".  Well,  there you go.

That...……..is who we are.

Even our Texas Rangers drink hard whiskey when they watch that movie.

And I know that for a fact.            HA !!    

34 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Omg who is she?

joy-villa-pro-trump-gown-ftr.jpg

gettyimages-634956442.jpg?quality=70&str

Joy Villa, singer.

And Trump supporter.  

12 hours ago, Taipan said:

Let's DON'T have another shutdown.  800,000 are on the edge of more suffering.

The 60 million people who voted for a wall?  Let's throw them a dog-bone !!  Let Trump have his g/damned 200mi. of slotted barrier.  Who cares? 

It might help funnel traffic to the ports of entry.  Where Democrat high technology will deal it.

The is price is only-----1/4 of 1%------

not a half of a percent----1/4 of 1%----- of the nation budget for 2019.

That is what all this fuss is about.   How shameful !!

Let's Don't put 800,000 people out of work again.

I rest my case.                        😎.

we want all 6 billion, we dont give a fuk about dem tech  its never true

4 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

We want more!   Build it keep adding on keep maintaining it 

18 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Ok, Rock-boy,

If I am so bad, will you let me leave your valley?  Ghandhi sought peace.  So do Libertarians.  So did Moses.

You don't love us, like us, or, respect us.  So why not let us go forward, and let us build another ranch, some place else?

Will you let my tribe leave in peace?  

Or, do you wish to fight?

Is it true that 10 armed Texans can outfight 100 Commanche?  Yes.  And 100 New Englanders?

Mmmmmm………….I don't know about that.  Maybe.  Let me think about it for a while.

I am not here to fuss.  I am here to win.  

Why can't my tribe have just as much respect as that which you give to the negro tribe?

Do they intimidate you?  Are you afraid of the negro tribe?

Is it true that white New England men would rather give a 'B/J' to a black man,

instead of having an argument with one?  Is that true?  

What a bunch of g/damned cowards.   How shameful !!

Is it true that white women in New England...……..prefer 'big strong, black men'?

Why?  Because black men are strong and wild and virile.

And the white men are...…...well...………..you tell me..................Rock-boy.

In Texas, we carry guns...…...and fighting hearts...….and masculinity.

We...……...are cowboys...….and our women are proud of it.

Ever see the movie "Lonesome Dove".  Well,  there you go.

That...……..is who we are.

Even our Texas Rangers drink hard whiskey when they watch that movie.

And I know that for a fact.            HA !!    

we wont let you stay here,,,  we took your injun lands because yall are p ussies,  we hate you filthy faggot lazy ass injuns   

we took everything yall had   lol

2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

We want more!   Build it keep adding on keep maintaining it 

yup

14 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

I hear you, JT.

But if we can find strong hearts, and bright minds,

our team will ...………..will prevail.

Stay strong, brother.                             🙂.

9 hours ago, RollingRock said:

Congress is the one who allots the money.  

Not logical at all.  It is wrong to waste money on stupid things like Trump is doing.  Congress is offering plenty of money for border security.  Trump's just throwing a tantrum because no money is being given specifically for a wall.  If Trump chooses to make people suffer for his whiny temper tantrum, then he will have to bear the damage it will do to his falling approval ratings.  He was told up front that there will be no wall.  This is SOLELY on Trump. 

60 million voted for the Wall----Rock, and Nancy, flip a 'bird', and say, F-U, you drunken Neanderthals.  We rule the Earth.

Your votes don't count !!!!! We rule the earth !!!!

wellll……..isn't that just special!!!

Well, who died, and made Nancy the owner of this ranch????

I don't think I wish to follow her into hell.

With, or without, permission, my team is going forward.

Taipan

Sicario

9 hours ago, Taipan said:

[IDIOTIC BLATHER DELETED]

No hate on my part.  There is simply no need for a wall.  It's a waste of time and money.  

6 hours ago, Taipan said:

Well, who died, and made Nancy the owner of this ranch????

The American voters.  

17 hours ago, harryramar said:

If they build a 200 mile wall why won’t people just go around the wall where it ends ?

17 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

why so desperate for wetback DEM voters?

SHOW US THE WALL!!!!

402291_Donald-Trump-mad-1.jpg

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

The American voters.  

True, sir.

60 million people voted for the wall.  And they won.  But they can't  get the wall, can they?  Then the Republican votes just don't matter?  Is that it?

All we get is 'the bird'.  We negotiate in good faith for peace.  All we hear back from the Dems is 'F-U, A-holes'.  

This is how wars get started.  Well...…..Texans are not strangers to war.   Our horses are weighted down with guns and ammo.

New England yankees on the other hand, don't believe in guns.  They defend their homes with baseball bats.

What a bunch of  'girly-men' !!   HA !!    

Good morning, Rock-boy.                                      😊.

5 minutes ago, Taipan said:

True, sir.

60 million people voted for the wall.  And they won.  But they can't  get the wall, can they?  Then the Republican votes just don't matter?  Is that it?

All we get is 'the bird'.  We negotiate in good faith for peace.  All we hear back from the Dems is 'F-U, A-holes'.  

This is how wars get started.  Well...…..Texans are not strangers to war.   Our horses are weighted down with guns and ammo.

New England yankees on the other hand, don't believe in guns.  They defend their homes with baseball bats.

What a bunch of  'girly-men' !!   HA !!    

Good morning, Rock-boy.                                      😊.

If the will to build the wall is so clear, the Republicans would have done in sometime during Trump's first 2 years in office.  They did not have the votes, even when they had the majority in both houses and Trump thrashing around like an ape in a cage.  And they don't have the votes now.  This is a democracy, which means a big number doesn't mean anything if a bigger number is opposed.  You are supposedly an American, a fan of our democratic process, so you should respect the fact that Congress has voted and determined not to fund this wall.  That's how America works.  Politicking aside, just fvcking everything up for everybody because you simply don't have the votes to get what you want seems, un-American.

BTW, in case you didn't notice, you're descending into the troll zone with all your silly talk about fighting.  Is it safe to say I should ignore you?  That didn't take long.

12 minutes ago, Taipan said:

True, sir.

60 million people voted for the wall.  And they won.  But they can't  get the wall, can they? 

No, Congress will not approve money for a wall.  It is unnecessary and a waste of taxpayer dollars.

10 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

No, Congress will not approve money for a wall.  It is unnecessary and a waste of taxpayer dollars.

Yankee Dems are smarter than everyone else.  They are smarter than the Border Patrol.  They are smarter than the ranchers who live on the border.  They are smarter than Hannity who

has been to the border 14 times.  They are smarter than the 60 million Neanderthals who voted for the Wall.

Rock has never been to the border.

But he is smarter than Albert Einstein.

OK.  OK.  Now I understand.

My vote is meaningless.

Rock, and his tribe are 'in charge' of the USA, regardless of who wins the pres. election.

Can you understand my frustration, Rock-boy?

On 2/11/2019 at 7:08 PM, Taipan said:

The men and women of the Border Patrol want 234mi. of border barrier.

I lived on the Rio Grande for 10 yrs.  I want 234mi.of  border barrier.

60 million voters......who won...……..….want 234mi. of border barrier.

Will you give it to us in friendship?

Or, do you wish to fight with men who possess brains, guts, guns, and 10,000 rds. of ammo/man.

Don't make the wrong move, cowboy.

I won't shoot anybody today, if I don't have to.    

"Remember the Alamo".          We are...……... NOT...………...backing down.                   😎.                                  

Thanks so much for the threat.  As a retired member of the law enforcement community I've experienced many threats, usually when a punk is put in a cage; then they get very mouthy, especially when they know a camera is watching. 

If you want 234 miles, let the State which borders Mexico pay for it, by a vote of the People. 

I sure don't want to mess with someone with brains, which your comment suggests leaves you out.  You may have a large gut, guns and ammo, but without brains you'll go down literally and historically as did David Korish.

On 2/11/2019 at 1:02 PM, Taipan said:

Well, here is the rub.

60 million good Americans voted for that wall.  And, since they won the pres.-election, don't you think they should have some say-so on security?

And what is their say?  234mi. of slotted-steel barrier, as recommended by the Border Patrol.   You are not going to go against the B/P, are you?

Do New Englanders who have never been to the border know more about the border than the B/P?

I lived on the Rio Grande River, 10mi. down-river from Eagle Pass, next to the Kickapoo Indian Reservation. I built a concrete boat-ramp into the river.

Yes, it is true----I am a cowboy at heart.  Me, and Border Patrol, are 100% on the same page.  

Please reconsider your position.  Let's give 5 billion to the Dems and 5 billion the GOP.  And the 800,000 WON'T have to suffer.

Isn't that logical?

Three million voted against Trump, and thus the wall.

28 minutes ago, WryCatcher said:

Thanks so much for the threat.  As a retired member of the law enforcement community I've experienced many threats, usually when a punk is put in a cage; then they get very mouthy, especially when they know a camera is watching. 

If you want 234 miles, let the State which borders Mexico pay for it, by a vote of the People. 

I sure don't want to mess with someone with brains, which your comment suggests leaves you out.  You may have a large gut, guns and ammo, but without brains you'll go down literally and historically as did David Korish.

Hey Wry,

I was speaking figuratively, sir.

But maybe that fact sailed over your head.  Next time, I will "dumb-it-down" a little bit------so  as to not leave you out of the conversation.

Votes?  Did you say votes?   Sir, 60 million people voted for that wall.  And won.  Through the electoral college.  Those are the rules

we play by.  If you don't like them, ……..then go change them.   

Those 60 million voters, who won?  Are.....NOT.....going home empty-handed.  If that is what you were thinking-----

then you better figure out a new a 'game-plan'.

That's all.

45 minutes ago, WryCatcher said:

42 minutes ago, WryCatcher said:

Three million voted against Trump, and thus the wall.

You meant to say, 3 million more.  That's Ok.  I am not a picky person.

Here is an honest question.

If your brothers down South in the Border Patrol ask for 234mi. of steel-slotted barrier,

will you give it to them?