Taipan

THE WALL---800,000 ON THE EDGE OF MORE SUFFERING

47 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

I think I would have recalled shiz on a shingle........I don't know what that is.  Is that a military breakfast?

Yes

And are you gonns start that SpyCar Bill Faggot shizzz...?

I do t know what that is 

Vlad

41 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Well, here is the rub.

60 million good Americans voted for that wall.  And, since they won the pres.-election, don't you think they should have some say-so on security?

Congress is the one who allots the money.  

41 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Please reconsider your position.  Let's give 5 billion to the Dems and 5 billion the GOP.  And the 800,000 WON'T have to suffer.

Isn't that logical?

Not logical at all.  It is wrong to waste money on stupid things like Trump is doing.  Congress is offering plenty of money for border security.  Trump's just throwing a tantrum because no money is being given specifically for a wall.  If Trump chooses to make people suffer for his whiny temper tantrum, then he will have to bear the damage it will do to his falling approval ratings.  He was told up front that there will be no wall.  This is SOLELY on Trump. 

Just now, Taipan said:

Hey splunch,

I don't have an easy answer for that one.

I hang my head in sadness when I think about it.

I just don't know. 

Paul Ryan, McConnell, McCain.  Did they hate Trump more than they loved their country?  Maybe.

It is hard enough to win a football game without some of our own players crossing over to

the other side of the field and playing ball for our opponents.

Maybe they just didn't think building a contiguous wall from El Paso to San Diego was a sane thing to do?

Now we're at a couple of hundred miles of pre-fabbed fencing, which the some in the BP say would be useful.  Other than the $10 million per mile price tag, I don't see what the hangup is.  

Sorry, my quote was wrong.  It's $24.5 million per mile according to Trump's ask, rather than $10.5 million currently allocated to replace some existing fence.

Currently, according to the spokesperson for the CBP's San Diego sector, they're spending $10.5 million a mile to replace 14 miles of old fencing with 18-foot-tall, state-of-the-art, steel bollard barrier between San Diego County and Tijuana. Trump has asked for an additional $5.7 billion for 234 miles of new steel slat fencing in sections along the entire U.S.-Mexico boundary. That works out to $24.4 million a mile.

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

60 million people voted for the wall.  They won the election.

Don't their votes count?

Ask Congress.  They are supposed to decide what we spend money on.  If they could agree to a funding bill, both parties in both houses pass it, it isn't really the President's job to veto it.

19 minutes ago, Taipan said:

And let the 800,000 suffer?

Because of hate?  Hate for Trump?  Are you a hater?

Now I know your heart.

Ther are billions more suffering, starving, being enslaved, tortured etc, etc,  around the world ... and counting !

Should we call them all to the US ?

These guys breed like cockroaches!

Same like muslimes.

Look at them at the border ... they all have 3 4 5 or more kids with them !

Untill they don't control their birth rate their numbers will increase exponentially and as the natural resources there dwindle ... they'll all want to come to  "wealthy"  nations.

We just can't accomodate them all here in the US.

IT'S JUST NOT FEASIBLE !

9 minutes ago, king of the county said:

You signed "T" at the bottom.

Bill FaggCar signs Bill at the bottom each time he shizzes all over his keyboard

I thought maybe you were start signing out with 'T'

Vlad

11 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Not logical at all.  It is wrong to waste money on stupid things like Trump is doing.  Congress is offering plenty of money for border security.  Trump's just throwing a tantrum because no money is being given specifically for a wall.  If Trump chooses to make people suffer for his whiny temper tantrum, then he will have to bear the damage it will do to his falling approval ratings.  He was told up front that there will be no wall.  This is SOLELY on Trump. 

Congress allots the money....they suck at it pretty hard.   7 trillion wasted in the middle east over 17 years.

Congress are a bunch of OWNED lil QUNTS

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

And let the 800,000 suffer?

Because of hate?  Hate for Trump?  Are you a hater?

Now I know your heart.

Trump is hateful, I agree.  

13 minutes ago, Taipan said:

60 million people voted for the wall.  They won the election.

Don't their votes count?

And a majority were voted into Congress that opposes this wall more recently, the voice of the majority has spoken and Trump needs to listen.

12 minutes ago, splunch said:

Ask Congress.  They are supposed to decide what we spend money on.  If they could agree to a funding bill, both parties in both houses pass it, it isn't really the President's job to veto it.

It is if it doesn't fund the wall. 

Dumbass. 

Just now, fourputt said:

And a majority were voted into Congress that opposes this wall more recently, the voice of the majority has spoken and Trump needs to listen.

No he doesn't.  He needs to build the wall, and here is how he can do it:   The Law That Allows Trump to Build the Wall 

6 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

You signed "T" at the bottom.

Bill FaggCar signs Bill at the bottom each time he shizzes all over his keyboard

I thought maybe you were start signing out with 'T'

Vlad

You signed T at bottom not me 

3 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

My grandma used to say....."wakey wakey eggs and bacy"

I knew I was about to eat fried eggs and crisp bacon.  Sometimes biscuits, sometimes toast or muffins.

T

Here it is 

7 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I lived on Rio Grande for 10yrs.  I want 234mi. of barrier.

The Border Patrol wants 234mi. of barrier.

60 million victorious voters want 234mi. of barrier.

Will you give it to us-----or do you want to fight?            

Do remember Val Kilmer in the movie Tombstone?  Doc Holliday says to Ringo, "do you want to fight?  I am your Huckleberry".        

6 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Congress allots the money....they suck at it pretty hard.   7 trillion wasted in the middle east over 17 years.

Congress are a bunch of OWNED lil QUNTS

+1

20 minutes ago, splunch said:

Maybe they just didn't think building a contiguous wall from El Paso to San Diego was a sane thing to do?

The actual border extends from San Diego to Brownsville.  It is a very, very long way from El Paso to Brownsville.

Drive it sometime if you do not believe this.

As the saying goes, "The Sun has riz, the Sun has set, and here we is, in Texas yet."

The Rio Grande/Rio Bravo is used extensively for irrigation and is only a trickle in places.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

The actual border extends from San Diego to Brownsville.  It is a very, very long way from El Paso to Brownsville.

As the saying goes, "The Sun has riz, the Sun has set, and here we is, in Texas yet."

The Rio Grande/Rio Bravo is used extensively for irrigation and is only a trickle in places.

800+ miles

7 minutes ago, fourputt said:

Do it then, of course it will go to the courts, better that than stop people's paychecks

What is a court going to do, say the law isn't the law?

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You don't need a wall everywhere. 

14 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I lived on Rio Grande for 10yrs.  I want 234mi. of barrier.

Good for you.  Give Nancy Pelosi a call.  

The Border Patrol wants 234mi. of barrier.

Incorrect.  Source:

President Trump has called for a wall along the border with Mexico to stop undocumented immigrants and drugs from entering the United States. But Border Patrol agents on the front lines say they need more technology and additional personnel to curb the illegal traffic, according to a report released on Thursday by Democrats on the Senate Homeland Security Committee.

The report was based on internal Customs and Border Protection documents from the 2017 fiscal year. It concluded that less than one half of 1 percent of the agents’ suggestions to secure the Southwest border mentioned the need for a wall.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/us/politics/border-patrol-wall-immigration-trump-senate-democrats.html

60 million victorious voters want 234mi. of barrier.

Will you give it to us-----or do you want to fight?

There will be no wall.  Take the border security money and call it good.  It specifically states $0 will go towards a wall.

Just now, Golfboy said:

What is a court going to do, say the law isn't the law?

They will decide if his order falls within its parameters, very simple right?

9 minutes ago, fourputt said:

Do it then, of course it will go to the courts, better that than stop people's paychecks

Agreed.  It will be jammed up in the courts for a long, LONG time!  It'll give Cheeto something to crab about on Twitter.

10 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

It will be jammed up in the courts for a long, LONG time! 

No it won't.

It has been  established by the courts that the  President has the authority for national security.

The  left lost 100% of its cases against  Trump regarding  national security.

4 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Good for you.  Give Nancy Pelosi a call.  

Incorrect.  Source:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/us/politics/border-patrol-wall-immigration-trump-senate-democrats.html

There will be no wall.  Take the border security money and call it good.  It specifically states $0 will go towards a wall.

Sorry Rockhead, but your link is out of date.   Border Patrol union deletes 2012 anti-border wall web page

Yes there will be a wall, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. 

President Trump visits the border in Texas to highlight security needs. In San Diego, hundreds of Customs and Border Protection agents echo the same line: the fence is not secure and a wall is needed.

Border patrol chief: Wall will 'most certainly' help secure southern border.

Border Patrol union president speaks up in support of Trump's border wall

Border Patrol agents back Trump wall, survey finds