guilluamezenz

why the russians love stalin

4 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

He made Russia great again. 

Exactly.

There are still older Russians who'd like to see a return to the ol' Soviet days.....when Russians pretended to work, and the government pretended to pay them. They miss those days when a strongman ran the show....and, not much was expected of the people.....except to stay-in-line; i.e. a Teabagger nirvana.

2 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm guessing no one's ever accused you of being an Eastern European historian.

well russia was big but it was relative to western europe always very backwards and for centuries dreamed of catching up, remember peter the great and canterin e the great trying to modernize a very primitive land? till stalin who was a very brutal dictator no one is saying otherwise, russia had never caught up could never challenge the west, and then .. it all of a sudden could in tangible ways

6 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

well russia was big but it was relative to western europe always very backwards and for centuries dreamed of catching up......

forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

The fact they've got such a long history should preclude ANY knowledgeable person from making such generalized statements.

So far......you don't qualify as being knowledgeable.

How many Russians did Stalin kill?

Estimates vary but Stalin made Hitler look like a piker.

Oh yea, I'm gonna destroy this thread. I'm gonna USE this thread and tie it to what you commies, sorry, progressives, want right friggin now.

By all means, post more.

12 minutes ago, teacher said:

Oh yea, I'm gonna destroy this thread. I'm gonna USE this thread and tie it to what you commies, sorry, progressives, want right friggin now.

By all means, post more.

So let me get this straight, ,  first they hated Russia, because of lib lies that they now realize  they love Russia again because its a commie state

3 hours ago, JTZilla said:

So let me get this straight, ,  first they hated Russia, because of lib lies that they now realize  they love Russia again because its a commie state

Yes, now Stalin is all the rage. Stalin might have killed 60 million people. Right up there with Mao.

In this thread the liberal is lauding Stalin.

They want to kill you and I, bro.

Which Amendment is it that keeps them from beginning to try that $h!t?

Far as I can tell guilluamezenz is going with the Communist manifesto which says "the ends justify the means" when he says that Russia would have "never caught up with the west" if they hadn't of just killed buku people.

So, guilluamezenz, is it you that is gonna personally kill me or do you need some Mother government lackey to do your dirty work? It's a rhetorical question, you don't have the balls to kick my door in. Come near me or mine and I'll beat you to death. Last thing you'll ever see is my gun laying over there, all quiet like.

This is my thread.

5 hours ago, teacher said:

By all means, post more.

My inclination to yellow vestdom concerns me

But the 1% scares me more

I am not Bolsheviking you

Global warming..  we must pay

17 hours ago, teacher said:

Yes, now Stalin is all the rage. Stalin might have killed 60 million people. Right up there with Mao.

Now thats some fukked up shyt right there,,    the libs  have lost their minds !!!!  

In this thread the liberal is lauding Stalin.

Im guessing they want the new american stalin to kill many americans  who would resist

They want to kill you and I, bro.

Which Amendment is it that keeps them from beginning to try that $h!t?

2nd amendment is the one bro !

Far as I can tell guilluamezenz is going with the Communist manifesto which says "the ends justify the means" when he says that Russia would have "never caught up with the west" if they hadn't of just killed buku people.

So, guilluamezenz, is it you that is gonna personally kill me or do you need some Mother government lackey to do your dirty work? It's a rhetorical question, you don't have the balls to kick my door in. Come near me or mine and I'll beat you to death. Last thing you'll ever see is my gun laying over there, all quiet like.

I doubt guilluamezenz  is personally going to kill anyone,,, did this idiot read the rest of the communist manifesto that says in the end the libs will realize they have been douped !  as they are thrown in with the rest of us...

22 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

why the liberals love stalin

Good question, why do American liberals love Stalin?

The fashionable attempt to equate communism and Nazism is in reality a moral and historical nonsense. Despite the cruelties of the Stalin terror, there was no Soviet Treblinka or Sobibor, no extermination camps built to murder millions. Nor did the Soviet Union launch the most devastating war in history at a cost of more than 50 million lives - in fact it played the decisive role in the defeat of the German war machine. Lindblad and the Council of Europe adopt as fact the wildest estimates of those "killed by communist regimes" (mostly in famines) from the fiercely contested Black Book of Communism, which also underplays the number of deaths attributable to Hitler. The real records of repression now available from the Soviet archives are horrific enough (799,455 people were recorded as executed between 1921 and 1953 and the labour camp population reached 2.5 million at its peak) without engaging in an ideologically-fuelled inflation game.  https://www.theguardian.com/Columnists/Column/0,,1710891,00.html

If we are to take the word of the article, the most reasonable death toll we can reach is the sum of the deaths from the 1932-1933 famine and the 1937-1938 Great Terror as calculated by the historian and recited by Ghosh, which would be 8 million. If we are to go with the more reasonable and easier to prove claim of 1-2 million for the famine and the recorded number of 680,000 executions in the Great Terror, the death toll would be less than three million. Neither of these figures are anywhere near the 20 million “minimum” claimed by the author, and considering the efforts by the Soviet state to end the famine and Stalin’s possible lack of authority on the Great Terror, there is little to no evidence to the idea that Joseph V. Stalin was a cold-blooded mass murderer.

1. http://www.ibtimes.com/how-many-people-did-joseph-stalin-kill-1111789

On 2/11/2019 at 12:00 AM, teacher said:

Correct.

The  left claims to  love  humanity, but it hates  human beings