drvoke

Warren: Trump 'may not even be a free person' by 2020

12 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

So because she claims her family lied to her that we should accept this faux pas?

Come on Jerra, you know that if that was Trump that CNN would be all over him for his lies.

Ridiculous scum bag has lied over 5000 times since elected and CNN hasn't reported 95% of them , they should be pointing out his every lie and verify that fact.

4 minutes ago, jbander said:

Donlt care , hell that doesn't even come close the Scum Bag saying it is OK to call his Daughter a piece of ass, or him running around grabbing women he doesn't even know by the pussy and telling us they like that kind of thing.

His daughter is attractive. Did you fact check that and find it false?

Just now, jbander said:

Ridiculous scum bag has lied over 5000 times since elected and CNN hasn't reported 95% of them , they should be pointing out his every lie and verify that fact.

where's the evidence of these said lies?

aker hasn’t said anything publicly about Warren’s DNA test results. But he previously weighed in on her heritage: He defended her efforts to understand her ancestry. 

“She said that she has Native American ancestors,” he said in a 2012 interview. “I wished every congressman and senator in the U.S. had a kinship or felt a kinship to the Cherokee Natio

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

Richard Sneed, the principal chief of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, said he’s not upset at all by Warren’s DNA test. He hasn’t heard from any tribal leaders who are mad either. His tribe is different from the Cherokee Nation and is based in North Carolina.

“It’s media fodder. It’s sensationalism. That’s what it is,” he said. “All it takes is for one person to say they’re offended, and then everybody does a dog pile. But to me, it’s ‘Wait a second. Let’s get to some of the facts here.’ Sen. Warren has always been a friend to tribes. And we need all the allies we can get.”

and two wrongs don't make it right, because she is an ally to the eastern band gets her off the hook for her lies?

One of my best friends is black, His family is like an extended family to me, my parents and his parents are like family , does that mean I should support BLM?

you would think that is a stupid comparison ?  yes.

12 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

She is 1/1024th native at most. What her parents told her is meaningless. She advanced her career by claiming she was a member of a historically disadvantaged minority.  I certainly hope she runs against Trump, he will not sit for her bull.

Scum bag would be throttled in a debate against any one of the possible contenders, that will get support. The democrats will pick a candidate that can eat him for lunch, just have to go after his lies and how stupid he is.

this is just a republican ploy to destroy a person who is a threat to trump.

it has nothing to with how the indians feel,

9 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT FUKKFACE TRAITOR

Must of hit a nerve

3 minutes ago, jbander said:

It's not about Trump , this is about Warren, she claims she is honest, she claims like you just did Trump is a liar and should be held accountable but when one of her lies surfaces, Democrats and the left excuses it?

what is that? 

Do what what I say not as I do?

If she lied about her ancestry what else is she lying about?

7 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Where's your evidence?

wheres the evidence he told the truth, your the one making the claim

1 minute ago, jbander said:

Scum bag would be throttled in a debate against any one of the possible contenders, that will get support. The democrats will pick a candidate that can eat him for lunch, just have to go after his lies and how stupid he is.

He beat 13 highly experienced career Republicans and then went on to trounce Hillary Clinton. I believe you are bigly underestimating Trump.

8 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Just saying Obama was a good troll. His bitter clingers remarks about God and Guns. Releasing a fake birth certificate with obvious adobe photoshop layers. I thought he made his opponents look crazy. Then came Trump. Obama annoyed me but I never felt the need for a safe space with a support kitten. Never contemplated suicide. He has made his strongest detractors literally bat guano insane. It's a gift.

Scum is a gift.

2 minutes ago, jbander said:

Must of hit a nerve

ya you fukking libtards, I would love to meet you face to face...

2 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

and two wrongs don't make it right, because she is an ally to the eastern band gets her off the hook for her lies?

One of my best friends is black, His family is like an extended family to me, my parents and his parents are like family , does that mean I should support BLM?

you would think that is a stupid comparison ?  yes.

first it is a big insult to the indians, and when it is proved it is not an insult to the indians, then it becomes another issue.

anyway, more people in the us government should be more caring about american indians, whether or not they have indian background,

7 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

He didn't lie. He was done with the Moscow tower negotiations a couple months before they formally stopped exploring the options. 

ya I know he didn't lie but he lied

wheres the evidence he told the truth, your the one making the claim

ahhhhh you are shilly LMFAO

14 hours ago, drvoke said:

Image result for elizabeth warren laughing

'His orange ass could be in prison'

Image result for trump behind bars gif

Warren is pulling no punches already. It is going to be a knock down drag out fight.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/warren-trump-may-not-even-be-a-free-person-by-2020/ar-BBTpMDt?ocid=spartanntp

(Full article at above link)

President Donald Trump might be in jail by the time Election Day comes around, Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren said on her first full day of campaigning as a declared presidential candidate.

"By the time we get to 2020, Donald Trump may not even be President," Warren said to voters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, gathered at the Veterans Memorial Building. "In fact, he may not even be a free person."

The moment marked a notable shift for Warren, who has been reluctant to take on Trump directly by name since she announced her exploratory campaign on New Year's Eve. 

Lamenting that the country is in a "dangerous moment," the Massachusetts Democrat said, "What happens in 2020 is going to determine the direction of our nation, the direction of our people."

"Every day, there's a racist tweet, a hateful tweet, something really dark and ugly," Warren said of Trump. "And what are we, as candidates, as activists, the press, going to do about it? Are we going to let him use those to divide us?"

Warren officially launched her campaign in Massachusetts on Saturday, where she issued a challenge to the super wealthy and called Trump "just the latest and most extreme symptom of what's gone wrong in America."

Warren's weekend kickoff saw her formally joining a growing field of candidates for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination as the group competes for the opportunity to unseat Trump.

Your global nationalism of intellect silencing instinctive awareness can as easily be erased with the correct perception used against every form of denial established throughout history so far governing current events of playing mob mentality divide and conquer life with mind over matter principals ignoring the simple principle of perpetual motion, individually adapt or become extinct while simultaneously alive in genetic order of being part of the population now.

Show where that isn't physically going on all the time? pick any self anointed social order?

Just now, jbander said:

Scum is a gift.

Hagfish rarely lose a confrontation in the wild. Trump is a street fighting hagfish. Barring some drastic change he will easily win reelection based on results and promises kept. 

3 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

It's not about Trump , this is about Warren, she claims she is honest, she claims like you just did Trump is a liar and should be held accountable but when one of her lies surfaces, Democrats and the left excuses it?

what is that? 

Do what what I say not as I do?

If she lied about her ancestry what else is she lying about?

she probably did it out of solidarity.

she wouldn't have gained anything.

8 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

His daughter is attractive. Did you fact check that and find it false?

fact check says it's true , but who cares there is a video of it

3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Hagfish rarely lose a confrontation in the wild. Trump is a street fighting hagfish. Barring some drastic change he will easily win reelection based on results and promises kept. 

Boring

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

she probably did it out of solidarity.

she wouldn't have gained anything.

What happened to Rachel Dolza? The white gal who claimed to be black and rose to a director level at the NAACP? She only had the best intentions and called herself black as a show of solidarity. They fired her. This decades long history of Warren claiming oppressed minority status will haunt her. She is not viable nationally. Trump has broken her.

Boring

I suspect you will be bored with Trump as your president for the next 6 years.

15 minutes ago, jbander said:

What a laugh , this guy is trying to compare  Pres. Scum Bags over 5000's lies since he was in office to one lie by Warren saying she was a Indian.I'm a expert in that , I was also told I was part Indian with a reasonable explanation to find out by DNA that I'm not, just learned that 6 months ago. said I was a part Indian all my life. What a pitiful attempt from supporters of the biggest liar in political history of the world.

5000 lies?

I just heard it's 8500...

That's 3500 lies in one week..!!

Wow ..Imagine...

Saying it's a great day in DC when it rained in the afternoon doesn't mean any "lied"